First Time Animal Cuts (New Formula)

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I know I'm only 3 days into the cycle. But I have been getting some really "High" or dissy feelings when I take Cuts. I will put what I take in Supps. so I can find out what is happining.

Morning:
Cuts (First Thing Wakeup)
Breakfast about 30 mins. w/fish oil, and Creatine
Snack
Lunch w/Cuts, fish oil and Animal Pak Multi.
Snack
Pre-workout No-epl. (for now untill bottle done)
Gym
After workout Creatine and protein.
Dinner w/ fish oil

No I cut out my Creatine today to see if that is what is giveing this feeling and I'm not dizzy right now. So Animal Reps is Creatine conflicting with Cuts or Could it be something else? Or should I change when I take Cuts. Open to Comments and Suggestion. I would like to keep my Creatine in for the run but I'm more than ready to drop it for the next 3 weeks.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
2 questions...

What is your water intake like...?

What is your stim tolerance like...?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I'd also like to know what deadman said as well as what you are eating for breakfast. And to be honest, on a cut, I'd pull the Creatine.

Hg

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
2 questions...

What is your water intake like...?

What is your stim tolerance like...?
Though out the day I take in 1.25 to 1.5 gal of water.

I always thought it was pretty good I did a cycle of caffeine and yohimbine with no problems and had the Lipo 6 Black and no problems.

I'd also like to know what deadman said as well as what you are eating for breakfast. And to be honest, on a cut, I'd pull the Creatine.

Hg
Breakfast normaly: 2 eggs, Ezk. Toast, Low Fat Ham. Or sometime on a rush whole grain bagel and low fast veggy Cream Cheese. And sometimes just a protein shake.

Snack: Handfull of almonds or walnuts.

Lunch: 1 breast of chk. and vegs., or Some kind of lunch meat sub,

Snack 1.5 hours before gym: 1 chk vegs, or just a protein shake

Dinner after gym: Changes a lot from fish to chk, to red meat.

Hope this helps.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Try taking the red pill out, and see how that works for ya...

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Ok wont taking the Red pill out lower the effectiveness of Cut?

treetrunklegs

Awards
No it will not lose the effectiveness, only the stimulants part.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Today was the first day I took the red pill out and I feel much better.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
So now you know at least that youre sensitive to stims.
I got M-Stak on the way for after i Log the new TestoPro for A.I.

WCJJS, what suburb you in? I may have asked before. Im in the southside ones.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Never thought I was sensitive to stims.
What is in the M-stak?

I live in Willowbrook, Clarendon Hills Area. Use the X-Sport in Darien and also the one on Findley Road in Downers Grove.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Never thought I was sensitive to stims.
What is in the M-stak?

I live in Willowbrook, Clarendon Hills Area. Use the X-Sport in Darien and also the one on Findley Road in Downers Grove.
M-Stak is a hormonal type supp.

I live in Alsip but in Dekalb right now for school. My dad lives in Darien/Hinsdale area.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Oh like "The One" I did a cycle of that a couple months back I have the link in my sig. Great stuff, but god dam the FDA.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Oh like "The One" I did a cycle of that a couple months back I have the link in my sig. Great stuff, but god dam the FDA.
No M STAK is NOT like the One. It is an all natural formula. It works as a nutrient partitioner--simply meaning it makes better use of your food.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Ohh, Hmm I may have to take a look into it.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
M-Stak is a hormonal type supp.

I live in Alsip but in Dekalb right now for school. My dad lives in Darien/Hinsdale area.
No M STAK is NOT like the One. It is an all natural formula. It works as a nutrient partitioner--simply meaning it makes better use of your food.
Yes M-Stak is non-hormonal. It's important to note that. It's a natural body builders supplement but can be used by anyone. I've heard great success stories from people using it alone or during cycles. Like B Con said it helps your body make better use of the foods you eat to turn them into muscle so you can see the obvious benefit of a supplement like this for any type of stage. Bulk, lean bulk, post cycle, during cycle. M-Stak is one of my favorite supps. Can ya tell? Ha ha!

Hg

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
So is m-stak just a good all the time supp. is what your saying? And I should think about adding it to my monthly costs?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
So is m-stak just a good all the time supp. is what your saying? And I should think about adding it to my monthly costs?
It certainly is. It is however a cycled supplement so you need to consider that when stacking. I like to use it after an Animal Test cycle or I use it during a Test Booster cycle. My appetite goes way up when I'm using it and I dig the fact that I can eat more but only gain positive pounds while doing it. Sometimes I'll even burn a little BF while gaining with M-Stak. It's great for the hard gainer as well. Guys that have trouble putting on weight can bust through that with this.

Hg

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yea i didn't mean like a PH. But the Natural Flavone and Strone complex i tend to think slightly hormonal. I agree it is more of a nutrient handler though.
PArdon for the confusion....either way I got 2 on the WAY!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Yea i didn't mean like a PH. But the Natural Flavone and Strone complex i tend to think slightly hormonal. I agree it is more of a nutrient handler though.
PArdon for the confusion....either way I got 2 on the WAY!
It's good stuff man. Let us know how you do with it.

Hg

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm going to start a run with M-Stak after my run of Cuts.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Ya it is a big problem with me. I'm getting a lot better.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Hockeyaus33 Supplements 5
Supplements 13
critter11 Supplements 12
Supplements 11