CrazyFools INTRATRAIN protocols

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK guys ive got a few questions about pre workout and intra workout stuff both while dieting and bulking and heres what has worked VERY well for me...

Keto Diet Vascularity Rage and Fat melting PRE WORKOUT protocol...

Pre workout:
Whey Isolate 35g, 30min later 1 Korean GINSENG (648mg Vit shoppe on sale), 1 cap horny goat weed (vit shoppe blend), 300mg ALA, 2.5mg yohimbine HCl, 1 Scoop recover pro, wait another 30 min and train

During Workout i sip on an additional 1.5 Scoops RecoverPRO,

Reason: Exercise AND ALA have been shown to upregulate the GLUT1 Pathway (non insulin dependant) in MUSCLE as well as the GLUT4 pathway (insulin Dependant). so while i start training im getting constant amino acids shuttled intomy muscles WITHOUT the need for insulin enhanceing my endurance and increasing Protein synthesis.

Post Workout 30g WHEY ISOLATE with 5g pure leucine

This method had also helped me burn a signifigant amount of fat while retaining a lot of my muscle if not all in my cut process.

Glycogen supercomp without adding Additional fat!!!!
PRE and INTRA protocol for a bulking diet!!

Pre Workout is the Same as above but without the ALA and yohimbine. I replace the ALA with 1 glycobol cap and add an additional GINSENG.

INTRA workout is 20-30g VITARGO or WAXYMAIZE with 2 scoops RECOVERPRO

As weve seen before from the MASSMONSTER SHAKE by usp, we all know the reasone behind this, however its not the same.

Post workout nutrition will consist of 1 Glycobol 1 Pslin and 30g Waxymaize and 40g ground oats with 3 Scoops RecoverPRO.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Where's the protein PW? The recoverpro is good, but I would still add in some type of protein.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well after that u would have a post pwo meal consisting of 30g carb 40g protein and about 10-15g fat

Plus the recoverpro gives u 18g bcaas plus what the 12 u had intra.

so your priming your muscles thru out this whole time period,

so about 40-70min after PWO you can have that PPWO i stated above..

very very nice!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
crazyfool405 Supplement Logs 3
crazyfool405 Pics 57
crazyfool405 Anabolics 39
crazyfool405 Anabolics 60