Best Joint Supp?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Best Joint Supp?

Ok so my joints are killing me, I am only 24 yet whenever I lift it sounds like im 90! My shoulders are the worst everything else is ok but I cant do any lifts with my shoulders without discomfort and a horrible crackling sound. I have used various joint supps in the past but wanted to see what everyone else likes the best. So right now I thinking OsteoSport, Animal Flex, or Cissus RX. Which out of the 3 do you guys think will give best results, or is there a better one that I did not mention? Also my right rotator cuff is pretty fokked, after benching, deads, flys, presses, anything that pushes or pulls really I get a tingling feeling in my right shoulder for bout n hour or so afterwards and my right shoulder will give out before my left when going heavy, Anyone have success with any type of physical therapy for a similar problem?

2. jim623
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Answers

animal flex.
    SFW and GFH
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I love cissus, also try blue emu oil. Its a topical. Rub some onto the problem areas before you lift, it really helps. Also be taking a glucosamine chondroitin supp if u have the extra cash.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Flex
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  163 lbs.
    Answers

the standard glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM stack works well for most ppl. I use it both orally and I have a topical one. Topical one i don't see results as quickly though and question if it really absorbs well.

emu oil is also great, I have that too. Some ppl take the pills, but I have the oil to rub on the area where needed and it seems to "lubricate" the joints there.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Answers

cissus 50% - I have bad shoulders and they're like new on this stuff after 3 weeks
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pinchharmonic View Post
    the standard glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM stack works well for most ppl. I use it both orally and I have a topical one. Topical one i don't see results as quickly though and question if it really absorbs well.

emu oil is also great, I have that too. Some ppl take the pills, but I have the oil to rub on the area where needed and it seems to "lubricate" the joints there.

Couldnt agree more, go with the glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM oral stack, there are a ton out there, pick your favorite company and use the one they make. I tried two different brands of cissus, and for the money, the glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM combo produced much better results. Of course everyone is different and responds differently, so to each his own I guess.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

hey guys not trying to steal the thread but can anyone tell me
    if i can use a joint support while on x factor or arachidonic acid products?
    or are joint support products anti-inflamitory?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  10. Universal Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    hey guys not trying to steal the thread but can anyone tell me
    if i can use a joint support while on x factor or arachidonic acid products?
    or are joint support products anti-inflamitory?
    Yes you can use joint supplements while using ArA.

Animal Flex is an amazing joint product. As far as your rotator cuff you should get that checked out by a doctor as supplements cannot fix muscular issues.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    Ok so my joints are killing me, I am only 24 yet whenever I lift it sounds like im 90! My shoulders are the worst everything else is ok but I cant do any lifts with my shoulders without discomfort and a horrible crackling sound. I have used various joint supps in the past but wanted to see what everyone else likes the best. So right now I thinking OsteoSport, Animal Flex, or Cissus RX. Which out of the 3 do you guys think will give best results, or is there a better one that I did not mention? Also my right rotator cuff is pretty fokked, after benching, deads, flys, presses, anything that pushes or pulls really I get a tingling feeling in my right shoulder for bout n hour or so afterwards and my right shoulder will give out before my left when going heavy, Anyone have success with any type of physical therapy for a similar problem?
    Some reviews for you:

http://www.jointsupplementreviews.ne...s/oxycollasyn/

and I have used this program for my many injuries and misalignments,I swear by it:

http://www.assessandcorrect.com/
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. joint supp
    By qwerty33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 03:11 PM
  2. Joint Supp>
    By kgudgeon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 02:10 PM
  3. Achy elbows... favorite joint supp?