Best Joint Supp?

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Ok so my joints are killing me, I am only 24 yet whenever I lift it sounds like im 90! My shoulders are the worst everything else is ok but I cant do any lifts with my shoulders without discomfort and a horrible crackling sound. I have used various joint supps in the past but wanted to see what everyone else likes the best. So right now I thinking OsteoSport, Animal Flex, or Cissus RX. Which out of the 3 do you guys think will give best results, or is there a better one that I did not mention? Also my right rotator cuff is pretty fokked, after benching, deads, flys, presses, anything that pushes or pulls really I get a tingling feeling in my right shoulder for bout n hour or so afterwards and my right shoulder will give out before my left when going heavy, Anyone have success with any type of physical therapy for a similar problem?

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I love cissus, also try blue emu oil. Its a topical. Rub some onto the problem areas before you lift, it really helps. Also be taking a glucosamine chondroitin supp if u have the extra cash.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Flex

pinchharmonic

pinchharmonic

Awards
  • Established
the standard glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM stack works well for most ppl. I use it both orally and I have a topical one. Topical one i don't see results as quickly though and question if it really absorbs well.

emu oil is also great, I have that too. Some ppl take the pills, but I have the oil to rub on the area where needed and it seems to "lubricate" the joints there.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
cissus 50% - I have bad shoulders and they're like new on this stuff after 3 weeks

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
the standard glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM stack works well for most ppl. I use it both orally and I have a topical one. Topical one i don't see results as quickly though and question if it really absorbs well.

emu oil is also great, I have that too. Some ppl take the pills, but I have the oil to rub on the area where needed and it seems to "lubricate" the joints there.

Couldnt agree more, go with the glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM oral stack, there are a ton out there, pick your favorite company and use the one they make. I tried two different brands of cissus, and for the money, the glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM combo produced much better results. Of course everyone is different and responds differently, so to each his own I guess.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey guys not trying to steal the thread but can anyone tell me
if i can use a joint support while on x factor or arachidonic acid products?
or are joint support products anti-inflamitory?

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
hey guys not trying to steal the thread but can anyone tell me
if i can use a joint support while on x factor or arachidonic acid products?
or are joint support products anti-inflamitory?
Yes you can use joint supplements while using ArA.

Animal Flex is an amazing joint product. As far as your rotator cuff you should get that checked out by a doctor as supplements cannot fix muscular issues.

lutherblsstt

Ok so my joints are killing me, I am only 24 yet whenever I lift it sounds like im 90! My shoulders are the worst everything else is ok but I cant do any lifts with my shoulders without discomfort and a horrible crackling sound. I have used various joint supps in the past but wanted to see what everyone else likes the best. So right now I thinking OsteoSport, Animal Flex, or Cissus RX. Which out of the 3 do you guys think will give best results, or is there a better one that I did not mention? Also my right rotator cuff is pretty fokked, after benching, deads, flys, presses, anything that pushes or pulls really I get a tingling feeling in my right shoulder for bout n hour or so afterwards and my right shoulder will give out before my left when going heavy, Anyone have success with any type of physical therapy for a similar problem?
Some reviews for you:

http://www.jointsupplementreviews.net/reviews/oxycollasyn/

and I have used this program for my many injuries and misalignments,I swear by it:

http://www.assessandcorrect.com/