Best Joint Supp?

  1. Advanced Member
    Mjolnir's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    554
    Rep Power
    194899
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    60.43%

    Best Joint Supp?


    Ok so my joints are killing me, I am only 24 yet whenever I lift it sounds like im 90! My shoulders are the worst everything else is ok but I cant do any lifts with my shoulders without discomfort and a horrible crackling sound. I have used various joint supps in the past but wanted to see what everyone else likes the best. So right now I thinking OsteoSport, Animal Flex, or Cissus RX. Which out of the 3 do you guys think will give best results, or is there a better one that I did not mention? Also my right rotator cuff is pretty fokked, after benching, deads, flys, presses, anything that pushes or pulls really I get a tingling feeling in my right shoulder for bout n hour or so afterwards and my right shoulder will give out before my left when going heavy, Anyone have success with any type of physical therapy for a similar problem?

  2. jim623
    Guest
    jim623's Avatar
  3. Elite Member
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Rep Power
    17441
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    92.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    animal flex.
    SFW and GFH
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    hurdlemaker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,710
    Rep Power
    300615
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    0.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I love cissus, also try blue emu oil. Its a topical. Rub some onto the problem areas before you lift, it really helps. Also be taking a glucosamine chondroitin supp if u have the extra cash.
  5. Senior Member
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    36790
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    0.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Flex
  6. New Member
    pinchharmonic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    282
    Rep Power
    217
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%

    the standard glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM stack works well for most ppl. I use it both orally and I have a topical one. Topical one i don't see results as quickly though and question if it really absorbs well.

    emu oil is also great, I have that too. Some ppl take the pills, but I have the oil to rub on the area where needed and it seems to "lubricate" the joints there.
  7. New Member
    SemiBulimic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    345
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    36.07%

    cissus 50% - I have bad shoulders and they're like new on this stuff after 3 weeks
  8. Professional Member
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    96470
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    9.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pinchharmonic View Post
    the standard glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM stack works well for most ppl. I use it both orally and I have a topical one. Topical one i don't see results as quickly though and question if it really absorbs well.

    emu oil is also great, I have that too. Some ppl take the pills, but I have the oil to rub on the area where needed and it seems to "lubricate" the joints there.

    Couldnt agree more, go with the glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM oral stack, there are a ton out there, pick your favorite company and use the one they make. I tried two different brands of cissus, and for the money, the glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM combo produced much better results. Of course everyone is different and responds differently, so to each his own I guess.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  9. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    3.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    hey guys not trying to steal the thread but can anyone tell me
    if i can use a joint support while on x factor or arachidonic acid products?
    or are joint support products anti-inflamitory?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  10. Universal Nutrition
    naturalguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    342
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    81.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    hey guys not trying to steal the thread but can anyone tell me
    if i can use a joint support while on x factor or arachidonic acid products?
    or are joint support products anti-inflamitory?
    Yes you can use joint supplements while using ArA.


    Animal Flex is an amazing joint product. As far as your rotator cuff you should get that checked out by a doctor as supplements cannot fix muscular issues.
  11. lutherblsstt
    Guest
    lutherblsstt's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    Ok so my joints are killing me, I am only 24 yet whenever I lift it sounds like im 90! My shoulders are the worst everything else is ok but I cant do any lifts with my shoulders without discomfort and a horrible crackling sound. I have used various joint supps in the past but wanted to see what everyone else likes the best. So right now I thinking OsteoSport, Animal Flex, or Cissus RX. Which out of the 3 do you guys think will give best results, or is there a better one that I did not mention? Also my right rotator cuff is pretty fokked, after benching, deads, flys, presses, anything that pushes or pulls really I get a tingling feeling in my right shoulder for bout n hour or so afterwards and my right shoulder will give out before my left when going heavy, Anyone have success with any type of physical therapy for a similar problem?
    Some reviews for you:

    http://www.jointsupplementreviews.ne...s/oxycollasyn/

    and I have used this program for my many injuries and misalignments,I swear by it:

    http://www.assessandcorrect.com/
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What's the best supp.for elbow + joint pain
    By MaDmaN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-21-2014, 09:38 AM
  2. joint supp
    By qwerty33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 05:11 PM
  3. Joint Supp>
    By kgudgeon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 04:10 PM
  4. Achy elbows... favorite joint supp?
    By thunderdome in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2008, 01:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in