Super Cissus Rx banned in Australia

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. This is NOT exclusive to USPlabs... It is as simple as this from what I have read...
    If the product is not obviously mentioned on the approved list, it is import at your own risk.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

2. Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    my uspowders cissus is in cutsoms as of last night

Out of Foreign Customs, September 16, 2009, 2:21 pm, AUSTRALIA
    Into Foreign Customs, September 15, 2009, 11:26 am, AUSTRALIA
    Arrived Abroad, September 15, 2009, 11:26 am, AUSTRALIA
    Yep, I brought bulk USPowders Supercissus RX powder in the NP sale as well - through customs, as per usual.

IDK wtf all this is about, but Ive never had a drama getting USPLabs products, or any other non-hormonal product for that matter into Australia.

Announcement: The new and improved 'Official' Aust/NZ Customs and Your Supps List

3. my super cissus got through no worries

4. WTF... did i miss something.

USPLabs, what do you mean every capsule product is illegal in Australia?.. is this talking about products such as powerfull as well?

This is the list of banned substances from the TGA website:

5. Guys please give me some advice. I don’t think it was necessary to start a new thread.

I live in Australia and about 6 weeks ago I ordered some goods from an online pharmacy. I have male pattern baldness and always order my hairloss stuff etc online as its cheaper. I occasionally order bodybuilding supplements. I did order Ephadrine once and customs seized it and sent me a warning letter.

6 Weeks ago I placed an order which included PT141 (libido issues due to hairloss drug) and IGFLR3. The website I ordered from said they have had no issues with customs and I was under the impression IGF was considered research and ok to important.

Long story short these have been at customs for weeks now. Normally I receive my orders in a week.

Do you think I will just get a warning letter or what do you think customs will do?

Similar Forum Threads

1. super cissus or bulk super cissus from nutra????
    By massolic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-15-2010, 09:36 AM
  2. Super cissus vs bulk cissus powder? differance
    By Legacykid in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 02:29 PM
  3. Chemicals banned in Australia
    By BoyFromAus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 04:23 AM
  4. Replies: 59