Super Cissus Rx banned in Australia
- 09-16-2009, 09:40 AM
- 09-16-2009, 09:45 AM
IDK wtf all this is about, but Ive never had a drama getting USPLabs products, or any other non-hormonal product for that matter into Australia.
Announcement: The new and improved 'Official' Aust/NZ Customs and Your Supps List
09-18-2009, 11:57 PM
09-19-2009, 12:13 AM
WTF... did i miss something.
USPLabs, what do you mean every capsule product is illegal in Australia?.. is this talking about products such as as well?
This is the list of banned substances from the TGA website:
09-26-2009, 09:03 PM
Guys please give me some advice. I don’t think it was necessary to start a new thread.
I live in Australia and about 6 weeks ago I ordered some goods from an online pharmacy. I have male pattern baldness and always order my hairloss stuff etc online as its cheaper. I occasionally order bodybuilding supplements. I did order Ephadrine once and customs seized it and sent me a warning letter.
6 Weeks ago I placed an order which included PT141 (libido issues due to hairloss drug) and IGFLR3. The website I ordered from said they have had no issues with customs and I was under the impression IGF was considered research and ok to important.
Long story short these have been at customs for weeks now. Normally I receive my orders in a week.
Do you think I will just get a warning letter or what do you think customs will do?
Similar Forum Threads
- By massolic in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-15-2010, 10:36 AM
- By Legacykid in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-01-2010, 03:29 PM
- By BoyFromAus in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2009, 05:23 AM
- By leebird in forum SupplementsReplies: 59Last Post: 03-13-2009, 10:37 AM
- By goa1175 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 12-13-2008, 05:05 AM