Whats the proper dosage for
- 09-01-2009, 07:04 PM
- 09-01-2009, 09:39 PM
You have over 1,700 posts and have been a member since 2006 strange your asking such a common question.
I can only suggest Google 'recommended dose fish oil' then compile the multiple results and create your own average.
Asking that question in this muscle forum will also get you a multitude of responses but I think they will be mostly biased to the higher end of amounts because typically people are using mega doses of fish oil.
My own use is 2 to 6 grams / day spread out.
09-01-2009, 11:10 PM
09-02-2009, 12:46 AM
Also, the important thing to look at is EPA-DHA per capsule. I use NOW Foods Ultra Omega 3, which has 500mg of EPA and 250mg of DHA per cap. That's as high as I've seen it, personally. Most formulations are half that. I shoot for 4 grams of EPA daily.
09-02-2009, 08:08 PM
I preffer the enteric coated because they reduce the fish burps
copied from Now ulta omega:
Another great feature of Ultra Omega-3 is the ultra concentrated fish oil used in its formula. With much higher amounts of DHA and EPA per softgel, you can take just 1 or 2 per day to get the 1000 mg per day most experts recommend as a bare minimum
I see that the Now brand is enteric coated, may have to give them a try
09-02-2009, 08:12 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By smith22 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-07-2011, 06:57 PM
- By thewolf49 in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 03-04-2010, 06:02 PM
- By rippedfreak123 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2008, 07:33 PM
- By freezito in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2007, 08:43 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-14-2003, 07:22 PM