Need help with a Weight Gainer

hearno

Awards
I have been taking 2 servings of Ultimate Nutrition Iso Mass Xtreme Gainer for the last month or so. That is roughly 2,000 calories and 140 grams of protein in addition to my regular diet. I don't really feel that it has benefeited me as much as it should have. Is there a different weight gainer that anyone could recommend? I'm bout to start a 1t tren cycle and would like to get the most out of that cycle by having my diet/protein intake right. Thanks.

tattoopierced1

whole milk, whey protein, natty peanut butter, EVOO, oats and bananas are your friend when it comes to making your own home made weight gainer..

hearno

Awards
I did a search and noticed a lot of people mentioned the home made route. I'm a retard in the kitchen. I can't/won't cook my own food cause I think its nasty so it's best if I just mix with milk and drink.

tattoopierced1

I did a search and noticed a lot of people mentioned the home made route. I'm a retard in the kitchen. I can't/won't cook my own food cause I think its nasty so it's best if I just mix with milk and drink.
not to sound like an arse, but if you cant throw the above mentioned things in a blender and push a button, you need to find a new hobby. Home made gainers are the simplest things in the world to make and you can control the macronutrient breakdown that you desire instead of what is presented to you by "X" manufacturer.

hearno

Awards
Lol. It's not that I can't in that situation, its that I won't. I really don't like to prepare anything I'm about to eat. For the whey protein you suggested, do you just pick up a large pail at a GNC or whatever? I'll get my g/f to make it for me.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Muscle Juice 2544

okay, Iso mass extreme by ultimate nutrition sucks. that stuff taste horrible, and mixes like sh*t and sand.

Muscle juice 2544 by ultimate nutrtition is the way to go. it the most affordable gainer out there. but for some reason gnc doesn't have it in store anymore.

anyway, nutraplanet has it, and for only 27$ for a 10lb tub. 19servings with over 1,000 calories per seriving with just water. 50g of protien per serving.
162g of carbs per serivng.
17g of fat per serving.
it uses sugar as it's sweetner, so it has 60g of sugar perserving. (this also tells you all it's carbs aren't from sugar.)

I, among others, swear by this stuff. It will put weight on you. I have 2 10lb tubs of it in my kitchen right now.

it is, hands down, the best bang for the buck.

wanna get creative? do like I do, and add in extra stuff like milk, bannanas, penut butter.

why use just use those ingredients the guy above listed alone?
that isn't a gainer. start out with a gainer like this one, offering 1kcals perserving, and add in the other stuff, to increase the cals.

you want to gain, you gotta increase you daily cal intake by 2,000 or more above normal, depending on what your normal intake is. this gainer will do that, while saving your wallet.

tattoopierced1

okay, Iso mass extreme by ultimate nutrition sucks. that stuff taste horrible, and mixes like sh*t and sand.

Muscle juice 2544 by ultimate nutrtition is the way to go. it the most affordable gainer out there. but for some reason gnc doesn't have it in store anymore.

anyway, nutraplanet has it, and for only 27$ for a 10lb tub. 19servings with over 1,000 calories per seriving with just water. 50g of protien per serving.
162g of carbs per serivng.
17g of fat per serving.
it uses sugar as it's sweetner, so it has 60g of sugar perserving. (this also tells you all it's carbs aren't from sugar.)

I, among others, swear by this stuff. It will put weight on you. I have 2 10lb tubs of it in my kitchen right now.

it is, hands down, the best bang for the buck.

wanna get creative? do like I do, and add in extra stuff like milk, bannanas, penut butter.

why use just use those ingredients the guy above listed alone?
that isn't a gainer. start out with a gainer like this one, offering 1kcals perserving, and add in the other stuff, to increase the cals.

you want to gain, you gotta increase you daily cal intake by 2,000 or more above normal, depending on what your normal intake is. this gainer will do that, while saving your wallet.
if you dont think the above mentioned can be used as a gainer like I originally explained, you have alot to learn son.

tattoopierced1

16oz. Whole milk: 16g fat, 26g carbs, 16g protein
2tbsp natty PB: 16g fat, 6g carbs, 10g protein
1tbsp EVOO: 14g fat, 0g carbs, 0g protein
1 medium banana: 0g fat, 27g carbs, 1g protein
1 cup oats: 11g fat, 103g carbs, 26g protein
2 scoops whey protein: 4g fat, 2g carbs, 44g protein
Totals: 61g fat, 164g carbs, 97g protein; for a total of 1,593 calories.. if you dont count that as a certifiable weight gainer, then I want some of what you are smoking....

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Real gains and Combat muscle pharm my Fav

jambarino

jambarino

Awards
Totals: 61g fat, 164g carbs, 97g protein; for a total of 1,593 calories.. if you dont count that as a certifiable weight gainer, then I want some of what you are smoking....
this looks similar to my recipe and i agree is the way to go over name brand weight gainers.so to the op get your girlfriend to make this shake for you since you cant make it in advance for yourself.and i believe i would take advice about nutrition and weight gain from someone who weighs 250lbs not 175lbs.just my opinion.

hearno

Awards

Fuk. Now I have to go buy a blender.

Dath

Awards
What kind of oats are you using??? Your numbers seem high. I have a can of 100% organic old fashioned oats from Publix and 1 cup is only 6g fat, 54g of carbs and 10g of protein.

tattoopierced1

What kind of oats are you using??? Your numbers seem high. I have a can of 100% organic old fashioned oats from Publix and 1 cup is only 6g fat, 54g of carbs and 10g of protein.
I just pulled a generic FAQ off of here: http://www.nutritiondata.com/facts/cereal-grains-and-pasta/5708/2

The point I was trying to make, is you can add or limit the amount of any P/F/C ratio you want just by altering the amount of whatever you use to make what YOU need to make seeing as everyone is different and have different caloric needs.