Formestane

footster

footster

Awards
I was interested in doing this transermally, however I'm very new to this way and was wondering for some sort of direction to go into. I tried to run a search but didnt find much. I know there is a sticky or something neoborn I believe.
Just trying to figure out how to use penetrate with form, maybe I'm making this harder than it is. Thanks

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
you just mix all of the formestane in the penetrate.
Thats it.
Then dose accordingly

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was interested in doing this transermally, however I'm very new to this way and was wondering for some sort of direction to go into. I tried to run a search but didnt find much. I know there is a sticky or something neoborn I believe.
Just trying to figure out how to use penetrate with form, maybe I'm making this harder than it is. Thanks
Check out the directions on how to mix powders into Penetrate... on the right margin of the Penetrate write-up on NutraPlanet's site. I used it as high as 200mg daily, split in two 100mg applications. One pump will = approx. 25mg. Make sure to taper down when you come off, as it's an AI. I went down to 100mg daily, then 50mg daily, then off.

Awesome stuff. Got much leaner, increased libido, and retained lean muscle on a keto diet.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
you just mix all of the formestane in the penetrate.
Thats it.
Then dose accordingly
I believe you have to heat the mixture as well. Not sure about this, but I thought I heard that is what needed to be done.

If you haven't bought it yet, the Formestane by CEL is about as cheap as penetrate and bulk formestane and it is pre-mixed.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe you have to heat the mixture as well. Not sure about this, but I thought I heard that is what needed to be done.
Yes, heated. As posted above, the directions are on the NP page.

If you haven't bought it yet, the Formestane by CEL is about as cheap as penetrate and bulk formestane and it is pre-mixed.
No... not at all. You always pay for convenience.

CEL = 3 grams per bottle / $30

Bulk + Penetrate = 5 grams per bottle / $37

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yes, heated. As posted above, the directions are on the NP page.

No... not at all. You always pay for convenience.

CEL = 3 grams per bottle / $30

Bulk + Penetrate = 5 grams per bottle / $37
Good point, I forgot that bulk formestane was 5 grams.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Am i right in assuming formestane isnt necessarily
needed if you have a serm on hand?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I don't think that Formestane is all that great as a PCT AI. I really think it's best use is solo or as an AI while on cycle to help prevent aromatization issues.

As far as PCT goes... anything stronger than Hdrol deserves a SERM IMO. I even used a low dose serm after hdrol.

Using a SERM and an AI during pct is a really opinionated subject. I prefer a SERM for the first 2-3 weeks then a low dose AI as I taper off the SERM to get my estrogen back down a bit. That's just my way of doing things though. I don't think an AI is neccisary in a lot of cases if one is using a SERM and proper research is A MUST.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use form to reduce the chance of estrogenic sides on-cycle, but primarily to retain lean muscle while cutting off-cycle. It's a relatively mild steroidal AI, not at all a SERM. Two different animals.

footster

footster

Awards
alright cool makes sense...ill check out the directions again on penetrae...just want to make sure im doing it right...My main goal is to tighten up my chest. I've always had probelms with puffy nips and gyno. Is this a good idea for me?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
alright cool makes sense...ill check out the directions again on penetrae...just want to make sure im doing it right...My main goal is to tighten up my chest. I've always had probelms with puffy nips and gyno. Is this a good idea for me?
It won't aggravate your gyno if that is what you are asking. Will it cure it, probably not. Will it lessen a bit, quite possibly... but it will more than likely return to your normal state once you are off the form.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It won't aggravate your gyno if that is what you are asking. Will it cure it, probably not. Will it lessen a bit, quite possibly... but it will more than likely return to your normal state once you are off the form.
Agreed. It will most likely have a positive effect on the puffiness. If it's gyno (painful, sensitive, hard lumps), then it won't hurt... but won't help much in that regard. MAKE SURE you TAPER down the formestane when coming off. You don't want to chance any type of estrogen-rebound.

footster

footster

Awards
Damn just reading some stuff about creams to tighten up chest. But formestane sounds like a good idea to try. Just looking for a solution that i dont think will be easy to fix...at least not with just cream.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Damn just reading some stuff about creams to tighten up chest. But formestane sounds like a good idea to try. Just looking for a solution that i dont think will be easy to fix...at least not with just cream.
If it's real gyno and you want it gone, you are gonna have to go under the knife.

If it's estrogen related bodyfat, you probably have a good chance of beating it with AI supplements, but that will only be as long as you suppress your natural state of estrogen, which if it is this case, is elevated.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it's real gyno, then there's always letrozole. It's not fun, but I'm a success story. Check the link below. NOTE: I'd never recommend going above 1mg daily though.

http://www.basskilleronline.com/gyno-prevention-reversal.shtml

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 42
Anabolics 15