Supplement to use - AnabolicMinds.com

Supplement to use

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Supplement to use

Hello. I just finished running my pct for 1 t tren about a week ago. Now I plan on using xtend and adding some beta alanine in with it. I have a few questins. I was looking into maybe buying rpm or x factor. I know x factor is arachidonic acid but that wouldn't mess with my hormones at all would it? I want to take about 5 months off before I even consider using a hormone again. Also what about the rpm cause there is one ingriedoent in there I don't recognize and it says it using SARM as well.

So just wonderig which of these two would be better for me to use right now.

Thanks

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nd22121 View Post
    Hello. I just finished running my pct for 1 t tren about a week ago. Now I plan on using xtend and adding some beta alanine in with it. I have a few questins. I was looking into maybe buying rpm or x factor. I know x factor is arachidonic acid but that wouldn't mess with my hormones at all would it? I want to take about 5 months off before I even consider using a hormone again. Also what about the rpm cause there is one ingriedoent in there I don't recognize and it says it using SARM as well.

So just wonderig which of these two would be better for me to use right now.

Thanks
    X-Factor does not mess with your hormones. Arachidonic Acid is a fatty acid. Simply put X-Factor works through the process of inflammation to produce muscle growth.

RPM does not mess with your hormones either. As for the ingredient in there; there is MORE than one ingredient (i.e. icariin, arginine, naringenin, and oligomeric proanthocyanidins), and together they make up a P-SARM complex. A P-SARM is a Phytochemical Selective Androgen Reuptake Modulator.

Taken directly from the AN site:
    Quote Originally Posted by Applied Nutriceuticals: RPM - Technical Write-Up
    It is classified as a Phytochemical Selective Androgen Reuptake Modulator (P-SARM), which means that it is a phytochemical (plant-derived) compound that mimics the positive effects of pharmaceutical compounds called SARMs. SARMs (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators) are a future class of drugs that hold great promise to effectively replace traditional anabolic preparations due to their overall effectiveness and absence of negative side-effects that commonly go hand-in hand with anabolic / androgenic steroids. Like their pharmaceutical cousins, P-SARMs exert none of the negative effects on blood lipids (LDLs) or blood pressure associated with many androgens while having pronounced positive effects on muscle mass, strength, bone growth, drive, and sexual function. The efficient oral bioavailability and flexible biochemical structure of P-SARMs provide an excellent alternative to black-market enhancement products - with no downside!
    Whether X-Factor or RPM would be better for you to use right now would depend on your goal. X-Factor is a muscle builder (technically), whereas RPM is more of a preworkout product with other effects that include increased energy, strength gains, increased testosterone and decreased estrogen, and thermogenesis (mentioned above).

I suggest that you read the technical write-ups for both products, so that you understand what each one is and does.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Alright. Thanks for the reply. I will do that
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

i thought this was interesting:
    However, there are some fats you want to restrict in your diet. These are saturated fats, trans fats and (AA) arachidonic acid. I consider these to be really "bad" fats. Arachidonic acids are found primarily in fatty red meats, egg yolks and organ meats. This particular polyunsaturaed fat may be the most dangerous fat know when consumed in excess and is known as an Omega 6 fat. In fact, you can inject virtually every type of fat (even saturated fat and cholesterol) into rabbits and nothing happens. However, if you inject (AA) arachidonic acid into the same rabbits they are dead within three minutes. The human body needs "some" arachidonic acid, but too much can be toxic.

taken from http://www.cbn.com/health/naturalhea...donicacid.aspx

now we all know AA does not kill you. and personally, i do not see anything wrong with taking both of these products at the same time. like Rosie said, RPM is a pre=workout supp. (my favorite actually) and i usually take 2-3 pills only on wo days whereas AA you take everyday and from what i hear, for months for it to be effective for BB use.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Hmmmmmm thast is interesting. I think I may try x factor though along with xtend. See how that works.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Hmmmmmm thast is interesting. I think I may try x factor though along with xtend. See how that works.
    about the beta-alaine.....dose it pre and post w/o not during with the x-tend
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Oh really. Ok. I'll probably put some in with y protein pre workout then use xtend during the workout and more beta alanine with my carbs post workout.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Oh really. Ok. I'll probably put some in with y protein pre workout then use xtend during the workout and more beta alanine with my carbs post workout.
    that's what i do along with 3g. of creatine, pre and post

Similar Forum Threads

1. Whats Your Favorite Supplement/Supplement Stack?
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 09:28 AM
  2. Whats Your Favorite Supplement/Supplement Stack?
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 10:51 AM
  3. next supplement i need
    By xjmj15x in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 12:24 AM
  4. what is the right supplement for me
    By jamie6791 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-16-2008, 03:51 PM