Trouble with Recreate?

dyoung2217

Awards
Ok, so I started taking recreate about five days ago and I have some questions/problems. It's the first time I have tried it and so far I've been doing the one in the morning before breakfast (8:00) and then one before my afternoon workout at about 3:15. My problem is that I really haven't felt anything (it has only been five days). Maybe a little appetite suppression but that's it. Should I up the dosage? Should I assume it's doing its job anyway? Any help is appreciated.

Ok, so I started taking recreate about five days ago and I have some questions/problems. It's the first time I have tried it and so far I've been doing the one in the morning before breakfast (8:00) and then one before my afternoon workout at about 3:15. My problem is that I really haven't felt anything (it has only been five days). Maybe a little appetite suppression but that's it. Should I up the dosage? Should I assume it's doing its job anyway? Any help is appreciated.
what are you expecting to feel? Serious question.

dyoung2217

Awards
"From the very first dose you'll feel highly energized, yet not "cracked out" - Your energy will remain high throughout the day - without the dreaded "crash"."

"You'll be overwhelmed with a happy, euphoric feeling. You'll have zero cravings for junk food. That's right, you simply won't want to eat junk food!"

"In addition, you'll feel an overall warming feeling of the body -which is a sure sign your body's burning fat like a New England fireplace in winter..."

These are the things that I expected to experience

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a very mild product. You won't notice too much from it other than body-recomposition and some extra sweating. It's not something to take if you want to get cracked out. It's not made to be that way.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I completely agree with IC... Also - Once you up the dose to 2 capsules, you may see additional euphoric effects.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I have a ravenous appetite..after about a week I have to up the dose to feel the same appetite supression effects as my body adjust rather quickly...hmm..maybe I need to take one of those products that clean out receptors to help make you sensitive again..I forget what they're called..

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
"From the very first dose you'll feel highly energized, yet not "cracked out" - Your energy will remain high throughout the day - without the dreaded "crash"."

"You'll be overwhelmed with a happy, euphoric feeling. You'll have zero cravings for junk food. That's right, you simply won't want to eat junk food!"

"In addition, you'll feel an overall warming feeling of the body -which is a sure sign your body's burning fat like a New England fireplace in winter..."

These are the things that I expected to experience
:laugh2:, I thoroughly enjoyed that. Copying the exact quotes used for advertisement was crafty. Most supp companies make outlandish claims that can't be backed up. I'm not saying Recreate isn't a solid product (as I've never tried it), but some of the advertisements seemed to be a little overboard for me.

dyoung2217

Awards
I totally agree with you bluedevil the advertisements were a little misleading, but I must admit that after a few more days (and upping the dosage) I have noticed some body recomposition as well as more sweating and energy when I workout. I'm overall satisfied.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I totally agree with you bluedevil the advertisements were a little misleading, but I must admit that after a few more days (and upping the dosage) I have noticed some body recomposition as well as more sweating and energy when I workout. I'm overall satisfied.
Awesome!!!

Edit - In my previous post, I wasn't trying to imply Recreate wasn't a solid product, because I've never tried it. But in general with all supplements, some of the hype produced in the advertisements lead the consumer to believe in steroid type gains.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear you are liking Recreate...

Personally, I can relate to each of those claims. For me, they are on par.