Which fatburner really works?

castro

Awards
Hello guys,

Well my 4 week m1t cycle comes to an end this thurday and i will begin a my 4 week pct cycle.After this i will begin a 3 month fat loss program while minimizing strength and size losses with the fat loss.I just wanted some honest feedback on fatloss supps that really work(other than an eca)while minimizing muscle loss.

My diet is in order and also going to add cardio 2-3 times week.My gains on m1t were phenomenal and it would be a shame to lose it all while dieting.Thanks in advanced.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
ephedrine
caffeine
methamphetamine
sida
yohimbine
all thyroid meds
clenbuterol
albuterol-to a lesser degree
phentermine
adderall
any and all buproprion medications
capritol- as a nutrient partitioner
sodium usniate- may be a little toxic
dnp- no reccomendation this stuff sucks and can kill you but it does work

If I think of any more Ill post them find something that combines one you like or make your own( much cooler)

castro

Awards
The clenbuterol looks pretty good.Would there be a problem running this along with the nolvadex i'm using for pct?Have you guys used it?

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Clen is fine during pct as an anticatabolic, you should still eat above maintenence too retain gains.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I also liked 1-Test, 4-AD, and 3-alpha with Letrozole.

My all-time favorite is Xenadrine RFA-1

You may also wanna check into the Anarchy Stack, I haven't used it but there's a thread where many swear by it. It is pretty expensive though, I'd try it except I'm trying to save $$$ for some M1T

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

TO iron warrior you can get M1T for 10 bucks at 1fast and i heard Mike's quality is good. For the dude looking into fat burners i would have to say xenadrine was my favorite too. If you look into Lipoxene by legal gear they have a very similar product. I'm thinking of using clen but wanna do more research with the dosages

Testosterone

Awards
IMO, Lipo-6 with Ephedra is the best fat burner out there.

Squatking

Awards
i would definatley say, liquid clenbutrix/Redline stack, or a EYC stack at 25mg Ephedrine HCL, 5mg Yohimbine HCL, and 200mg Caffine Anhydrous.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Castro, I have the same plan. I am almost to the end of my M1T cycle....then 4wksPCT.....then try cutting some body fat I think I'm going with the EYC stack mentioned above, because I have all the ingredients. I'll prolly add T-3, looks promising. Good luck.

quasar

Awards
check out the ad in the back of this month's maxim for "smokable energy crystals" :)

seriously, get some ephedrine whle you still can, nothing beats the appetite supp effects (i had a bad reaction/ was allergic to syntrabol)

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could check out the new HEAT stack on the Avant labs site, this is supposed to be a very potent eca replacement. I'm trying my luck out to see if I can get some past Canadian customs, from what I've read on their site initial feedback is extremely positive.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
what about the SAN Tight...is that any good? the ephedra free one? I was thinking of using that and adding maybe some ephedrine..

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
what about the SAN Tight...is that any good? the ephedra free one? I was thinking of using that and adding maybe some ephedrine..
On paper the formula looks good. I tried it last year and I wasn't impressed. I think Jweave liked it, and I know quite a few other's have as well.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have tried just about everything out there,and still the ECA stack is best IMO. I combine it with some Gugul Lipid and a CKD diet...

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
On paper the formula looks good. I tried it last year and I wasn't impressed. I think Jweave liked it, and I know quite a few other's have as well.

Did you take it alone, or with epedrine? I am assuming you weren't impressed b/c you saw no results?

What would you reccomend. If I have to I will just get some EYC and make my own, but I am lazy sometimes and would rather save my homebrewing time for better things..

I am also probably getting some liquid clen from LN, and still have some liqua-THY, from i think liquid research, I don't remember.

I will probably be doing some EQ transdermal as well in the near future
h19

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I took it alone and then again stacked with ephedrine. An ECY has always been my favorite. The Anarchy Stack + ephedrine, and liquid clenbutrx are favorites of mine as well. I haven't run clen yet. I will be during my next PCT.

phatbody

Awards
You know I never got anything out of Lion's liquid clen. One squirt is supposed to equal 20mcg of Clen so I did 20,20,20,40,40,40,60,60,60,80,80,80,100,100,100
,80,80,80,60,60,60,40,40,40,20,20,20 (That's 20 mcg no 20 squirts!). I didn't feel a thing.

For fatburning I think that tiratricol is the best. I don't like using a stimulants for losing weight, just for pre-workout. I tried Clen to give it a shot and it didn't work to well. Maybe I should try and trade the bottle I got.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
You know I never got anything out of Lion's liquid clen. One squirt is supposed to equal 20mcg of Clen so I did 20,20,20,40,40,40,60,60,60,80,80,80,100,100,100
,80,80,80,60,60,60,40,40,40,20,20,20 (That's 20 mcg no 20 squirts!). I didn't feel a thing.

For fatburning I think that tiratricol is the best. I don't like using a stimulants for losing weight, just for pre-workout. I tried Clen to give it a shot and it didn't work to well. Maybe I should try and trade the bottle I got.
thanks for sharing..for $60 bucks or whatever I could buy something else...

h19

phatbody

Awards
Yeah you could get some TriMax from CustomNutritionWarehouse.com. One bottle should last you at least two cycles if not three. I only take one pill (and a big does at 2mg of Tiratricol!!) daily for a month. Then I take a full month off. Pretty much like the directions say. I like it and recommend it. It's like I can feel those fat cells shrinking.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you could get some TriMax from CustomNutritionWarehouse.com. One bottle should last you at least two cycles if not three. I only take one pill (and a big does at 2mg of Tiratricol!!) daily for a month. Then I take a full month off. Pretty much like the directions say. I like it and recommend it. It's like I can feel those fat cells shrinking.
Yeah I was reading that before on their site, I think I might spring for that when i have some more funding

how much fat would you say you lost on average during that month?

phatbody

Awards
I don't know the exact amount but I could only guess about 5-10lbs. It is obvious that I am much leaner now.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
would you say it effects subcutaneous fat more or VAT more?

or just overall fatloss?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I don't know the exact amount but I could only guess about 5-10lbs. It is obvious that I am much leaner now.
Did you change your diet much?

I have purposely not posted my results with it because, well, I sell the stuff. But I really do like it. :cool:

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
Clen works real well for most people. Starting out at 20mcgs is quite low I would suggest starting at 40and if you dont get the shakes bump it up a bit. After 5 or 6 days the shakes seem to stop for most people.
It works great as a fatburner but as a pre-workout booster its not very effective.
Also cycling it 2 weeks on 2weeks off is best as it does downregulate receptors pretty hard. Cycle it with a good ECA.

quasar

Awards
when ephedrine is illegal, there's also synephrine (bitter orange) that's still legal, and SYC reminds me of NYC

phatbody

Awards
Yeah it is really strange that I felt nothing on Clen. Well wait. I do have to say that the first two to three days it did feel like my heart was beating a little bit faster, but that was on 20mcg and it went away after a few hours. After that I got nothing. It's almost like I go a bum batch. I wasn't taking anything else at the time either. Well, even the Anarchy stack sans CLA didn't do anything for me. Maybe my body is retarded?

My diet stayed the same. I do something like the zone but a little more protein and a little less fat. I didn't change my diet because I didn't want it to interfere with my assessment of TriMax. You know how you eat right but you just can't drop that last bit of tummy fat so you're abs really show through? Well this stuff helps out a lot. I lost fat all over but the keg is where I kept most of it so that is what I noticed the most. So it really helps with that subcutty fat but I don't remember what VAT is. Right now I'm about 195lbs @6'00". I don't know my exact bodyfat but I would estimate that it was maybe a little over 10%. I'm sure that I'm under that now but I don't really care too much about percentages. I can look in the mirror at tell if I'm where I want to be.

This has got to be my favorite fatburner hands down (used to be old school MD6, but no more!). It's not a stimulant, which I've already said I like. It's also very mild to me. I just notice that I'm a little hotter, but I'm always hot anyway so not a big deal. You just sweat all the time. If you keep cool then it's all good. Plus like I said earlier you can't be the TriMax price at Custom. Seriously you will get three good cycles out of it for cheap.

Oh and now is a great time to take it. The weather is really nice for it because you can walk outside and a cool breeze feels great! This is NOT something I would take during the summer. Ugh! With the humidity here on the east coast...not good times man, not good times at all.

Edited: Custom in all honesty you only sell stuff that works which is a HUGE contrast to almost every other shop out there. I mean the only people I buy from are you, DS, 1fast and powernutrition. Go on man, tout yo ****! TriMax, It's better than Samuel Jackson Beer! Mmmm Mmmm, Bitch!!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
TriMax, It's better than Samuel Jackson Beer! Mmmm Mmmm, Bitch!!
Do you mind if I use that on the site?:p But really, thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it.

But yeah, I sweat like its my job on the stuff. Pitted out a fees tees w/it but I guess that's in the name of progress, huh? ;)

My diet stayed the same. I do something like the zone but a little more protein and a little less fat. I didn't change my diet because I didn't want it to interfere with my assessment of TriMax. You know how you eat right but you just can't drop that last bit of tummy fat so you're abs really show through? Well this stuff helps out a lot. I lost fat all over but the keg is where I kept most of it so that is what I noticed the most. So it really helps with that subcutty fat but I don't remember what VAT is. Right now I'm about 195lbs @6'00". I don't know my exact bodyfat but I would estimate that it was maybe a little over 10%. I'm sure that I'm under that now but I don't really care too much about percentages. I can look in the mirror at tell if I'm where I want to be.
That is cool. What kind of dosing did you do?

phatbody

Awards
Only one cap a day. It started to work very quickly so I didn't feel the need to bump it up at all. I also feel that taking three cycles with a month off in between each cycle would be much more benificial to someone who wants to lose a lot a fat. So 30 days on 30 days off until the bottle is gone.

Perhaps the greatest thing about this product is that I didn't need to scale back my diet. Normally when I wanted to drop a few pounds I would have to cut out some food and increase some cardio. I didn't have to any of that! I mean when I diet lose some muscle along with the fat. Not this time. Great stuff.

Edited: yeah, Chappelle's show has got to be the funniest thing on tv right now. I haven't laughed this hard since In Living Color.

MaddCapp

Awards
For those of you who have tried the TriMax - T3 is supposed to be pretty catabolic. Did you take this while you were cycling something? If not, any idea how much lean mass you lost on the cut?

jabaha

Banned
Awards
just get a good diet thats all you need really if you need supplements go with the venom tri-lean system plus thyrogen-x by alri

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Tri-lean does work well, and will definitely stack well with Thyrogen-x for some crazy results.
C2 and cAMPHIBOLIC with some ephedrine cycled works very well.

ManBeast