CLA
Fish Oil
L-Carnitine
CoQ10
BCAA
Multi Vit
ON Whey as pwo
EC 3 times a day...

currently I'm doing a tabata weight training program with 4 days of cardio each week...I started this program around July at 255 and I'm down to 241 or so...I recently (2 weeks ago) added the supps above and was wondering if it looks ok for losing weight/fat or should I add something else...I also restrict my cal intake to ~1900 per day...

thanks

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
looking to lose wieght and fat....

CLA
Fish Oil
L-Carnitine
CoQ10
BCAA
Multi Vit
ON Whey as pwo
EC 3 times a day...

currently I'm doing a tabata weight training program with 4 days of cardio each week...I started this program around July at 255 and I'm down to 241 or so...I recently (2 weeks ago) added the supps above and was wondering if it looks ok for losing weight/fat or should I add something else...I also restrict my cal intake to ~1900 per day...

thanks
the supps you have listed there are fine, as long as they're working. are you losing weight or fat?

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
I’d say they are working for me...well...didn’t know what my bf% was to start nor do I today...but by comparison my midsection (belly) has reduced significantly....I have a doc appt early next week so will get the % then and use that as my benchmark…