Whats a good recomp stack?

JassUSMC

JassUSMC

Awards
Hey all. I just got back from Israel on a 17 day training Ops. Well, that was 17 days of blood and sweat in the ****ing desert with full battle load. So, I couldnt eat right, no time or energy to workout, and I lost a little bit of definition.

Before I left, I was taking Novadex XT, Lean FX and Reverstrol. I want to try something new, as I felt the Lean FX started giving diminishing returns at the end.

Any ideas?

eratos47

Awards
What's up Devil Dog,

Former hospital corpsman here. My suggestion, try amino acids and dessicated liver tablets. The liver tablets will provide you with explosive energy and the amino acids will keep you in a positive nitrogen balance. It's old school, but these products stand the test of time, and truly work. The liver tablets and amino acids are available from Beverly International and Universal. I use the liver tablets and Nitro paks from Universal; they've been in existence since 1977. As well, Beverly International has been around since the '70s. I've experienced positive results using these products from both companies. Beverly's products are more potent, and if you're willing to pay extra, so be it. Stay safe, and remember to keep up the fire.

Last edited:
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey all. I just got back from Israel on a 17 day training Ops. Well, that was 17 days of blood and sweat in the ****ing desert with full battle load. So, I couldnt eat right, no time or energy to workout, and I lost a little bit of definition.

Before I left, I was taking Novadex XT, Lean FX and Reverstrol. I want to try something new, as I felt the Lean FX started giving diminishing returns at the end.

Any ideas?
Personally, IGF-2 + NeoVar Recomped (+ Drive + RPM + DCP, if you can afford it) is the best stack that I have used re recomping. Considering that I almost perpetually recomp, this is saying something.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT