Whats a good recomp stack?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.

Whats a good recomp stack?

Hey all. I just got back from Israel on a 17 day training Ops. Well, that was 17 days of blood and sweat in the ****ing desert with full battle load. So, I couldnt eat right, no time or energy to workout, and I lost a little bit of definition.

Before I left, I was taking Novadex XT, Lean FX and Reverstrol. I want to try something new, as I felt the Lean FX started giving diminishing returns at the end.

Any ideas?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

What's up Devil Dog,

Former hospital corpsman here. My suggestion, try amino acids and dessicated liver tablets. The liver tablets will provide you with explosive energy and the amino acids will keep you in a positive nitrogen balance. It's old school, but these products stand the test of time, and truly work. The liver tablets and amino acids are available from Beverly International and Universal. I use the liver tablets and Nitro paks from Universal; they've been in existence since 1977. As well, Beverly International has been around since the '70s. I've experienced positive results using these products from both companies. Beverly's products are more potent, and if you're willing to pay extra, so be it. Stay safe, and remember to keep up the fire.
    Last edited by eratos47; 09-01-2009 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Left out a word
  3. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

A fat burner with Glycobol or Stoked/Glycobol would be a awesome recomp stack. There are a lot of Glycobol logs check them out.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JassUSMC View Post
    Hey all. I just got back from Israel on a 17 day training Ops. Well, that was 17 days of blood and sweat in the ****ing desert with full battle load. So, I couldnt eat right, no time or energy to workout, and I lost a little bit of definition.

Before I left, I was taking Novadex XT, Lean FX and Reverstrol. I want to try something new, as I felt the Lean FX started giving diminishing returns at the end.

Any ideas?
    Personally, IGF-2 + NeoVar Recomped (+ Drive + RPM + DCP, if you can afford it) is the best stack that I have used re recomping. Considering that I almost perpetually recomp, this is saying something.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. whats a good stack????
    By rgnissan240sx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 06:56 AM
  2. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 01:59 AM