- 08-30-2009, 06:24 PM
- 08-30-2009, 06:37 PM
Tried it before on numerous occasions.
Really good product, and also allows you to stack with other stim or non-stim products.
Notable is that the focus I get out of it.
08-30-2009, 06:38 PM
08-30-2009, 06:48 PM
Alright. Thnxx guys for the feedback. Plannin to use it tomorrow as a standalone along with my staples while savin up funds for an upcomin cycle. Just cleanin up my supp cabinet and saw it so came here to get some feedback about it. Is it ok if I use it along with White Flood for pre-workout?
08-30-2009, 10:37 PM
08-30-2009, 10:41 PM
"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
08-31-2009, 12:20 AM
I got some 2-3 years back from the Arnold. That was back when the original Stimulant X was out. The guy at the DS booth gave me like half off on everything, so I stacked stim X with Basic cuts. I would have to say that was one of the best cuts I have ever had. Maybe the new slimX and basic would have similar results.
08-31-2009, 03:39 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By want_some_mass in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 47Last Post: 07-16-2006, 09:17 PM
- By wideguy in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2006, 11:06 AM
- By eRICH in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 16Last Post: 03-08-2006, 04:26 AM
- By primetimerg in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 24Last Post: 12-07-2005, 02:36 PM
- By johnfaceman in forum NutraplanetReplies: 6Last Post: 10-24-2005, 03:33 PM