Methadrol + Methyl 1-d + I-GH1

Adonis34

Awards
I recently decided to do a cycle of Methadrol (recently banned sadface) but I also have a bottle of Methyl 1-d and I-GH 1 and am not exactly sure how to stack them with Methadrol. I've four things on mind, take them all together, finish off Methyl 1-d + I-GH 1 and move into Metharol then PCT, do Methyl 1-d and move into Methadrol + I-GH 1 since I-GH1 is a great preworkout and would stack nicely this way, and finally do a complete cycle of Methadrol and then take Methyl 1-d + I-GH 1 with the PCT. Any suggestions with science behind them or experience are much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

manbeast31

Awards
i do belive that no one is answering due to the fact that this is the wrong section for this please refer to the board rules.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I recently decided to do a cycle of Methadrol (recently banned sadface) but I also have a bottle of Methyl 1-d and I-GH 1 and am not exactly sure how to stack them with Methadrol. I've four things on mind, take them all together, finish off Methyl 1-d + I-GH 1 and move into Metharol then PCT, do Methyl 1-d and move into Methadrol + I-GH 1 since I-GH1 is a great preworkout and would stack nicely this way, and finally do a complete cycle of Methadrol and then take Methyl 1-d + I-GH 1 with the PCT. Any suggestions with science behind them or experience are much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I have no experience with Methadrol but M1D and IGH-1 I am running atm. My personal opinion is #1 Stack them, #2 Run the Methadrol & IGH-1 and save the M1D for another cycle. Just my 2cents.

//CC