What else do I need?

ambushunter

Awards
Looking for a good creatine and maybe something else I don't know about?
I'm eating 2600-3000 healthy cals a day. consuming approx 300-350 grams of protien a day. I'm up and down around 220 pounds. Just changed up my work out per gym owner rec's. He has me doing drop sets. Supps I'm taking are ECA first in the am then EC at lunch and just some E with a low carb energy drink pre work out with noshotgun, and a serv of whatever brand walmart creatien my GF got me. then post work out nother serving creatine and 40 grams protiene. I'm eating about 6 meals a day including pre and post work out supps. I'm taking a multi vitamine also. Think I need a better creatine, and maybe something else? IDK. So was thinking of cellmass for my creatine? what ya think? and can you suggest anything else?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think bsn got sued cuz of cell mass so i wouldnt reccomend it
try storm by universal
or jack3d by usplabs

if u want u can try white flood by controlled labs
i love white flood
gonna use it in about an hour from now

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
what the hell is wrong with creatine mono?

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, if your set on a pre-workout then White Flood is the best IMO.
For creatine just get some bulk creatine mono from Nutra.. there's no need for all the high priced fancy stuff.

You don't need too much else... Beta-Alanine is great for endurance. Also glutamine is very good, then fish oil and some GDA's are always great. For example some vanadyl sulfate/chromium pic is GREAT combo as far as GDA's go and it's very cheap.

Besides the basics all you really need is your diet, that's the only thing that will get you where you want to go.

AABigRick

Awards
  • Established
Cell rush by AAEFx is a solid creatine product.
kre generator has alot goodies in addition the creatine, kre alkalyn, ATP , good proteins, well just check the ingredient profile, you will see.

Will of Steel

Awards
i think bsn got sued cuz of cell mass so i wouldnt reccomend it
try storm by universal
or jack3d by usplabs

if u want u can try white flood by controlled labs
i love white flood
gonna use it in about an hour from now

jack3d really is something special a good pre-workout is key

rochabp

rochabp

Awards