what do you take?

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
what type of supplements you guys run year long besides BCAA, Protien, and multi/mineral vits?

i usally run Green tea and CLA for about 2months on 2months off so it doesnt lose affect but what else can you supp all year?

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
I run my fish oils year round, on cycles in monster amounts though. Also Glutamine man, its done well for me. I try to lay off the supps year round as on cycles i cover my ass to the T... But I have friends that run milk thistle perennialy too. They drink though.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
*Those were on top of the forementioned BCAA, protein, and multi

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what type of supplements you guys run year long besides BCAA, Protien, and multi/mineral vits?

i usally run Green tea and CLA for about 2months on 2months off so it doesnt lose affect but what else can you supp all year?
The following is MY list of staple supplements:
* Creatine
* Multivitamin
* Antioxidant
* Lipotrophin-PM
* IGF-2
* OsteoSport
* Good Fats (either fish oil or flaxseed oil)
* Protein Powder (BCAAs usually included in my protein powder; if not I don't use a separate product)
I rarely stop using these, and pretty much use all daily all year.

I usually use a preworkout product as well, usually RPM, with perhaps 1-2 weeks off every 12-16 weeks.

I've also made DCP a staple since I first used it back in April (but will have to stop once I have used the last of what I have).

What you choose to run year long is really up to you. There are a few types of products that NEED to be cycled on and off, and several that it is recommended to cycle (you don't have to, but it is often better if it is recommended that you DO); and each type of product would differ in usage requirements (if applicable) for males and females.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
My staples are pretty basic...no need for all the fancy stuff.

Besides above mentioned my staples are:
Glutamine
Digestive Enzymes
Chromium
Calcium/Vit D
Vit C
Fish Oil