L Acidophilus 50 MG

Na R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (NaR-ALA) 35 MG

Synephrine HCl 3 MG

Vitamin A (Vitamin A acetate) 900 IU

Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 6 MCG

Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 70 IU

Zinc (Zinc Methionine) 3 MG

Grape Seed Extract (95% OPC) 70 MG

Vitamin E (Natural D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)

Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)

Bitter Melon Ext. (10% Charantin)

Coleus Forskohlii (20% forskolin)

Longjack 100:1 (Tongkat Ali)

Evodiamine

Astragalus Extract

$64.34.

As you can see i made a pretty diverse mix . i call it an all n 1. gonna take 6 pills a day.

want some feedback on this before i place my order. hopefully i didnt mix and match some stuff that i shouldnt have.

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
is this mix too hardcore for people or what

P

pcproffy

Awards
This is only a guess since I don't know what kind of quantity you get for the price but here it goes:

Looks like a very expensive multi vitamin.

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i did try to include my vitamins as to not have to take a multi but,

what about the aromatase inhibitor, the nutrient partitioner , the anti oxidants, the acidophilis, the two fat burners, the glucose disposal agent, and the naRa ala?

and as far as quantity goes, i get 300 caps. so im gonna take 6 a day to have it full blast for 50 days.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
i think its a good price for 50 days.

can you go back and bold out which ingredient is a nutrient partitioner, the anti oxidants, the acidophilis, etc...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Synephrine dose is quite low

Same with chromium

Wjats the dose on coleus and bitter melon?

I had made a GDA 6 cap serving with like an enormous amount of each ingredient for about 57 bucks

Y are u adding vitamins u can get those seperatly very cheap on NP

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
my main concern is the divanill, i know its natural , and from what i read it doesn't need PCT. is there any harm in taking it?

max daily chromium is 200mcg.......i have 180 and the RDA is 120. how is that quite low?

im adding vitamins because i dont want to buy a multi, and i dont eat much fruits and vegetables.

i have 18mg daily of synephrine, i can move that up to 24mg i guess.

im thinking 30mg of the coleus forskohlii for a total of 180mg ( typical dose is 50-100)

5mg for a total of 30mg longjack ( typical dose 25mg)

i was thinking 40mg 6x = 240mg daily for the bitter melon ( the typical dose is 200mg, and i wasnt sure what might happen if i go to high over that ).

10mg 6x of the evodiamine, for the weight loss, energy, anti oxidant,inflamm,and carcinogenic

astragalus extract because of this : ''A. propinquus has been asserted to be a tonic that can improve the functioning of the lungs, adrenal glands and the gastrointestinal tract, increase metabolism, sweating, promote healing and reduce fatigue.[6]''

objections?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my main concern is the divanill, i know its natural , and from what i read it doesn't need PCT. is there any harm in taking it?

max daily chromium is 200mcg.......i have 180 and the RDA is 120. how is that quite low?

im adding vitamins because i dont want to buy a multi, and i dont eat much fruits and vegetables.

i have 18mg daily of synephrine, i can move that up to 24mg i guess.

im thinking 30mg of the coleus forskohlii for a total of 180mg ( typical dose is 50-100)

5mg for a total of 30mg longjack ( typical dose 25mg)

i was thinking 40mg 6x = 240mg daily for the bitter melon ( the typical dose is 200mg, and i wasnt sure what might happen if i go to high over that ).

10mg 6x of the evodiamine, for the weight loss, energy, anti oxidant,inflamm,and carcinogenic

astragalus extract because of this : ''A. propinquus has been asserted to be a tonic that can improve the functioning of the lungs, adrenal glands and the gastrointestinal tract, increase metabolism, sweating, promote healing and reduce fatigue.[6]''

objections?
RDAs are different from what "athletes" and "bodybuilders" should use, just like their standards for everything are set from us being an obese society.

bro u can get liquid multi greens pretty cheap, or even capped.

i would add vincopine

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
any thoughts on the 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran (95% Extract) 50 MG

also, what dose do you recommend with the bitter melon?

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
not to mention the vitamins take up almost zero space in the pill.........look at the amounts most are in mcg and one in iu. so they are giving them to me for free essentially.

N

Nikita

Awards
Lots of under dosed ingredients. Congrats you've just created your own Muscletech product. :)

Divanil should be about 400mg per serve taken approximately 3 times daily.
Grapeseed Extract about 300mg @ 95% OPC 3 times daily if you want some sort of anti-aromatase effect.

You would probably find buying these products in already formulated products would provide you better pricing at the doses you need for a therapeutic effect.

Good luck!
Coleus Forkholii delivering about 50-75mg Forskholin for a daily dose.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Lots of under dosed ingredients. Congrats you've just created your own Muscletech product. :)

Divanil should be about 400mg per serve taken approximately 3 times daily.
Grapeseed Extract about 300mg @ 95% OPC 3 times daily if you want some sort of anti-aromatase effect.

You would probably find buying these products in already formulated products would provide you better pricing at the doses you need for a therapeutic effect.

Good luck!
Coleus Forkholii delivering about 50-75mg Forskholin for a daily dose.
So Grapeseed (95%) actually does have an anti-aromatase effect.
I read that a couple of places but did not find anything concrete on it.

Soontobbeast
Good mix but the best parts seem to be underdosed a bit.