- 08-29-2009, 12:40 AM
Ok well I was planning on getting off superdrol and just not PCTing as someone mentioned to me. But my gyno is currently getting sore again, and maybe its in my head but I believe it feels thicker. So, I need to take action. Because it's a steroid related gyno, Im wondering how I should handle this.
Keep in mind I seem to lose my sex drive fairly easily when my estrogen is too low, which I desperately need to keep in tact.
I was thinking of stacking Nolva + Clomide.
But Now Im thinking possibily taking letrozole for a little bit first to see if I can reverse some of the gyno... and then finishing with nolva + clomide. would this make sense?
Im open to ideas and suggestions.
- 08-29-2009, 12:52 AM
08-29-2009, 01:18 AM
rofl, superdrol is so harsh who in the world would suggest it to be ok to run without a PCT,
get clomid, nolva, asap, whenever u start ur pct, gyno gunna getca and girls are gunna wanna suck on them knockers, trust me,
08-29-2009, 01:21 AM
08-29-2009, 01:50 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By nycste in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2007, 12:17 AM
- By methyl-D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2007, 05:47 PM
- By stratvox in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 01-27-2005, 03:03 PM
- By Pec in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-18-2004, 05:03 PM
- By superman12345 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-15-2004, 11:40 AM