Lil Red Devil- Old school energy supplement

  1. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13732
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    33.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Lil Red Devil- Old school energy supplement


    Diggin through the my personal archives and found this.

    No wonder they pulled this stuff.......Could you imagine popping 2 of these?

    1 cap=

    Prop Blend-

    Ma Huang Extract( blah, blah, blah 25mg of the Efedra group alkaloids)

    350mg Caffeine Anhydrous

    5mg White Whillow(bark)

    The warning label is nutz-

    No wonder they were having problems........A couple of these and the caffeine alone would cause problems.........


    LOL..........
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. Senior Member
    capnsavem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,226
    Rep Power
    1242
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    19.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    24 capsules per bottle?

    so 12 servings.... for how much?...
  3. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13732
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    33.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    24 capsules per bottle?

    so 12 servings.... for how much?...
    no man........ 1 cap is a serving...........lol

    24 servings......

    Oh, I cant remember what they cost......

    i just thought it was funny

    Who the hell puts 350mg of caffeine in 1 pill? on top of efreda. lol

    crack......
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,983
    Rep Power
    986032
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    69.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I had some of these a couple years ago. This is an old bottle!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  5. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13732
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    33.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I had some of these a couple years ago. This is an old bottle!
    yeah, expiration is 01/06

    Crazyass ingredient profile,,,,,,,,,,

    I couldnt imagine taking two......

    Dose is 1, but you know some hardass took 2 or 3 for giggles.

    Here is an excerpt from the warning label-

    "This product has 25mg of ephedrine group alkaloids in the form of herbal extracts and may cause serious adverse health effects."

    Nuts......

    There is a number for the FDA's Medwatch to report side effects.....

    LOL.
  6. Advanced Member
    BabyHulk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    857
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    8.25%

    I can only sit here and drool over those.
  7. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,983
    Rep Power
    986032
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    69.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    yeah, expiration is 01/06

    Crazyass ingredient profile,,,,,,,,,,

    I couldnt imagine taking two......

    Dose is 1, but you know some hardass took 2 or 3 for giggles.

    Here is an excerpt from the warning label-

    "This product has 25mg of ephedrine group alkaloids in the form of herbal extracts and may cause serious adverse health effects."

    Nuts......

    There is a number for the FDA's Medwatch to report side effects.....

    LOL.
    Sounds about right. Mine were expired when I used them about two years ago...They're likely still pretty potent, so enjoy safely!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  8. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13732
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    33.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Sounds about right. Mine were expired when I used them about two years ago...They're likely still pretty potent, so enjoy safely!
    Did you use them as a fatburner or just energy?

    If i use them, I will so with caution.
  9. Advanced Member
    BabyHulk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    857
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    8.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Did you use them as a fatburner or just energy?

    If i use them, I will so with caution.
    If you don't, I'll gladly buy them.
  10. Senior Member
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    2249
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    30.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i dont get it........its just ECA..........


    i take that twice a day anyway?
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  11. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13732
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    33.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    i dont get it........its just ECA..........


    i take that twice a day anyway?
    Not the same thing bro....Good ol Ma Huang was the shizzle.

    Now I believe its the Ephedrine HCL, which is only a part of the Ephedra-

    Not sure the alkaloids are still avaibable bro......

    From my research it seems alot of folks are using Primatene tabs as its the closest thing to the real deal.....




    Just like Snap On tools,

    There is a difference.

    lol
  12. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,983
    Rep Power
    986032
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    69.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Did you use them as a fatburner or just energy?

    If i use them, I will so with caution.
    Energy.

    I'm a stim whore...
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  13. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13732
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    33.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Energy.

    I'm a stim whore...
    lol,,,,,,,,

    X2
  14. Advanced Member
    BabyHulk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    857
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    8.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    lol,,,,,,,,

    X2
    We must be brothers separated at birth. Stim sl@t here as well
  15. Senior Member
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    2249
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    30.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Not the same thing bro....Good ol Ma Huang was the shizzle.

    Now I believe its the Ephedrine HCL, which is only a part of the Ephedra-

    Not sure the alkaloids are still avaibable bro......

    From my research it seems alot of folks are using Primatene tabs as its the closest thing to the real deal.....




    Just like Snap On tools,

    There is a difference.

    lol

    OK

    well, i still have some old lipodrene that i stopped taking, that has both synephrine, and 25mg alkaloids .


    supplement facts

    Sida Cardifolia Extract (leaves) (25mg Ephedrine Group Alkaloids)
    Citrus Aurantium (10mg synephrine)
    Green Tea Extract (leaves) (12.5mg caffeine group alkaloids)
    Cassia Nomame (whole plant)
    Hoodia Extract (cactus)
    Yohimbe Extract (bark)
    Naringen (fruit)
    L-5 Hydroxytryptophan
    5-Methoxytryptamine HCL,Caffeine ( anhydrous)





    it still had a few months left on the expiration and i didn't feel anything anymore like i did when i first started taking it. so now i take HCL.

    lol
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  16. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13732
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    33.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    OK

    well, i still have some old lipodrene that i stopped taking, that has both synephrine, and 25mg alkaloids .


    supplement facts

    Sida Cardifolia Extract (leaves) (25mg Ephedrine Group Alkaloids)
    Citrus Aurantium (10mg synephrine)
    Green Tea Extract (leaves) (12.5mg caffeine group alkaloids)
    Cassia Nomame (whole plant)
    Hoodia Extract (cactus)
    Yohimbe Extract (bark)
    Naringen (fruit)
    L-5 Hydroxytryptophan
    5-Methoxytryptamine HCL,Caffeine ( anhydrous)





    it still had a few months left on the expiration and i didn't feel anything anymore like i did when i first started taking it. so now i take HCL.

    lol

    whatever works......

    I just thought the ingredient profile and serving size for Lil Red Devil was nutz.......

    which it is.......
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. best energy supplement??
    By jbarriga777 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 01:01 AM
  2. energy supplement
    By Young Gotti in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-23-2009, 04:51 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 08:37 PM
  4. Energy.Supp.before.school.
    By MMABoxing in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 05:40 PM
  5. The best energy supplement
    By anadrol75 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-17-2004, 02:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in