Pro Hormones/powerlifting

gotbench600

Awards
I have been reading quite a few posts the last few weeks and have a good idea of what is going on as far as prohormones but I'm still not very comfortable with picking out the right stack so I thought I would reach out for some advice. I have had experience with real gear on the past but that is not an option for me anymore and I have to really on "legal" stuff. Basically I'm looking to add as much power as possible while mainting my weight and lean muscle mass. I'm compeating in a powerlifting competition next august so I have a year to go through a few cycles to prepare and see what works for me. So i'm looking for a good stack and pct to use to gain as much power as possible without adding too much bulk so that I lift myself out of my weight class. I have experimented with spawn for the last 3 weeks and like it alot. I have 4 bottles of it left that I'm going to save for next year so i'm looking to put together a stack in the mean time that will suite my needs until next year when i can add in the spawn again. Thanks for any help