Bulk AAKG powder from nutra
- 08-28-2009, 10:19 AM
- 08-28-2009, 01:53 PM
- 08-28-2009, 02:03 PM
Dude GREAT question..I ordered the nutra bulk creatine mono and i also have No scooper!! i know i need 5 gr but what does that look like?? is that a tablespoon?? someone please lets us both know
08-28-2009, 03:14 PM
Bulk powders come without scoops. it will say on the label the ammount in milligrams per 1/4 teaspoon.
AAKG and creatine monohydrate both happen to be 700mg per 1/4 teaspoon, so...
1 teaspoon = 2.8g 1 Tablespoon = 8.4g
3g (a little over one teaspoon) of AAKG should do the trick, 30 minutes before your workout.
5g of creatine mono will be a little less than 2 teaspoons.
08-28-2009, 03:23 PM
08-28-2009, 10:21 PM
would that be like one heaping teaspoon
08-28-2009, 10:27 PM
08-28-2009, 11:11 PM
buy a 1/4 teaspoon. i use about 3gr 2x per day
08-29-2009, 12:57 AM
ya on the AAKG it says 1/4 teaspoon equals to like 700mg i use about 5g of it into my xtend. its really good great pumps and vascualrity
08-29-2009, 04:20 AM
u can buy some 'measuring spoons' from the Baking section of most supermarkets. They're cheap.
08-29-2009, 12:35 PM
what do you guys prefer to mix it with pre-workout?
08-29-2009, 02:30 PM
08-31-2009, 02:11 AM
08-31-2009, 02:24 AM
08-31-2009, 03:27 AM
...call me old school but I guesstimate it with a spoon,.... no scoops involved.
08-31-2009, 03:36 AM
08-31-2009, 03:41 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By lbarber in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2009, 12:09 PM
- By fame126 in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 07-12-2008, 12:55 AM
- By rolandajoint in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 05-21-2008, 07:44 AM
- By Al Shades in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2008, 10:13 PM
- By Guest in forum NutraplanetReplies: 167Last Post: 10-13-2006, 05:59 PM