Servings Per Container: 20

Amount Per Serving % DV

Vitamin B-6 7.5mg 375%
Chromium Picolinate 120mcg 100%
Niacin 6 mg 30%

Mitochondrial CPT Boosters
CarniSal™(L-Carnitine Magnesium Salicylate) 2000mg †
MytoBoost™ 854mg †
(Calcium Pyruvate, N-Acetyl Cysteine, Inosine)
MytoRenew™ 25mg †
(Rhodiola Rosea {3% rosavins, 1% salidrosides}, R-Lipoic Acid, Superoxide Dismutase)

Fat Metabolizers
Yohimbe extract 100:1 (8% yohimbine), Inositol, dl-Methionine, Choline bitartrate, Green tea (30% catechins, decaf), L-Lysine, Fucoxanthin, Evodia (10% Evodiamine), Betaine Hcl, Lipase 657mg †

Appetite Control 365mg †
(Hoodia Gordonii, Cayenne Pepper 5:1 extract, Ginger root

How can I use MytoCharge to increase my endurance?
For greater endurance, take one serving (4 capsules) prior to training. It can be stacked with SHOT for greater energy. The Mitochondrial CPT Boosters and Fat Metabolizers in MytoCharge help deliver more stored bodyfat into the mitochondria for longer lasting energy. During exercise, your metabolism sky rockets and you burn energy at a fast pace. Within the cells of the body, energy units are known as a "mol" or "mole". Basically a mole is one unit of energy. In terms of cellular energy, 1 mole of glucose yields 2 moles of ATP. However, with the increase of oxygen through the oxidative pathway, 1 mole of glucose will yield between 36 -38 moles of ATP or 1600% more energy! The MytoBoost and MytoRenew help deliver more oxygen to the mitochondria for greater energy production and sustained endurance.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
any opinions on this profile?

considering this...

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
It is a somewhat unique formula, interesting. You should try it and let us know what you think.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
good idea mattikus.

it looks to be new. John Scott is based here in San Diego, so i'll call them up... maybe they need some logs...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 0