Estrogen Blockers...

NotYoked

Awards
I need some guidance on a good aromatase inhibitor. I have not been taking any supps for over 1 year. Can anyone recommend something for me, and is it too late. Under my nipple feels very sensitive to the touch, and its hard as well. Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need some guidance on a good aromatase inhibitor. I have not been taking any supps for over 1 year. Can anyone recommend something for me, and is it too late. Under my nipple feels very sensitive to the touch, and its hard as well. Thanks!!!!!!!!!
What is your reason for using an AI? The way your nipple feels? If you have such concern for it, monitor it and watch for any other signs, as it may not be gyno and should clear itself up.

If you have concerns re gyno, read this thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/97254-if-you-think.html.

As for AIs, there are quite a few out there.

In order of strength, AIs:
1. 6-Bromo
2. Formestane
3. ATD
4. 6-oxo

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

NotYoked

Awards
Thank you very much for the reply. I have done the self examination. I found #2 to be true. When I squeeze my index finger and my thumb together, there is a lump, or hard tissue there. Yes sensitive and painful. I noticed the onset about 6 weeks ago, and the sensitivity or pain has progressively gotten worse.
Thanks for you response!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You weren't taking anything when this tissue developed? - I'd research letrozole gyno treatment if I were you. ATD MAY help, but I don't know. Letro is probably the way to go.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In order of strength, AIs:
1. 6-Bromo
2. Formestane
3. ATD
4. 6-oxo
Do you have info backing this up? Personally, I would label them:

1. ATD
2. 6-Bromo
3. Form
4. Trione

Letro obviously being number one if we're not talking OTC.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you very much for the reply. I have done the self examination. I found #2 to be true. When I squeeze my index finger and my thumb together, there is a lump, or hard tissue there. Yes sensitive and painful. I noticed the onset about 6 weeks ago, and the sensitivity or pain has progressively gotten worse.
Thanks for you response!
You need more than one symptom for it to be gyno. Unless you have pubertal gyno, then I cannot see how you would have it if you have been using NOTHING for the last year.

And Scott, I should have said, "In order of strength, IMO, all OTC AIs".

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

NotYoked

Awards
I just started on tren extreme last week and just bought tokyyo clomid. I started taking the tokyyo last night.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TravD77 Anabolics 3
ChefDeath Female Fitness 3
Anabolics 29
Supplements 20
Anabolics 5