- 08-27-2009, 12:59 PM
- 09-04-2009, 03:25 AM
If you have concerns re gyno, read this thread: If You Think You Have Gyno: Click Here.
As for AIs, there are quite a few out there.
In order of strength, AIs:
09-04-2009, 01:50 PM
Thank you very much for the reply. I have done the self examination. I found #2 to be true. When I squeeze my index finger and my thumb together, there is a lump, or hard tissue there. Yes sensitive and painful. I noticed the onset about 6 weeks ago, and the sensitivity or pain has progressively gotten worse.
Thanks for you response!
09-04-2009, 02:02 PM
You weren't taking anything when this tissue developed? - I'd research letrozole gyno treatment if I were you. ATD MAY help, but I don't know. Letro is probably the way to go.
09-04-2009, 02:04 PM
09-04-2009, 03:22 PM
09-04-2009, 03:25 PM
I just started on tren extreme last week and just bought tokyyo clomid. I started taking the tokyyo last night.
Similar Forum Threads
- By The Rob in forum AnabolicsReplies: 74Last Post: 09-26-2004, 05:04 PM
- By MaDmaN in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2004, 11:54 AM
- By chessmaster in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-24-2004, 03:43 PM
- By celldamaga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-05-2004, 01:34 AM
- By swoosh in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-30-2003, 11:03 AM