Animal M-Stack? Yay or Nay?

LiLShAnK357

Awards
Been taking MRI's black powder for ages, i take 2.5 scoops before I workout and it works for a bit then it just wears off cause I am so used to it.

My friend said to try Animal's M-Stack, i was looking at it, but not to sure on it? Any good? Any sides?

How much caff is in this stuff?

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I have done 2 back to back cycles of M (42 days on) and saw very good gains. PRs went up 10-20 lbs on all lifts. Sides were none. I stacked with Jack3d, whey, and PAK.
my 2 Cents

LiLShAnK357

Awards
what is it similar 2?

I heard take it 30 mins after u eat then get ur ass 2 the gym cause its gonna be a kick ass workout

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Just an FYI - Animal separates the stimulants in a separate capsule, that being the red one. There is somewhere around 6-8 pills/caps in the pak, and only that red one contains any stims.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Love and Hate the red pill. After dinner workouts... stay away from it!!! As for when to take it, 45-30 min before your workout is best, mostly because of the stim effect. If it where me, I would run back to back cycles before the mandatory off cycle time.

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
M-stak is a solid nutrient partitioner and test booster. Its good for hard gainers and great for us bigger guys to add with something else. I've run it solo and with stak and test. Its a solid booster.

xlivefreex

Awards
I liked it a lot. only took it for 21 days (full cycle) though
be prepared to eat a lot.