NEW USER PLEASE I NEED HELP WHICH IS BETTER???

Retroe5

Awards
Hi every1 Im a new user here and am I need of some advice.
I'm about 5'7 152 and have a nice base and size but I would like to get bigger. I went to a local supplement shop here in ny, and was told about DECABOLEN AND HYPERDROL X2.

From the research I've done I've seen DECA is a prohormone and HYPER is a natural test. booster. Here are my questions and any answers would be of great help to me.

1. For anyone who has used these products: what are the side effects? Is there heavy acne developed when these products are used?

2. Does Hyperdrol X2 NEED to be stacked with MASS FX? Can it be taken alone?

3. Does Hyperdrol X2 alone deliver good results?

I've taken cyclo bolan by infinite labs and that gave me pretty good results however I do want something stronger.

What do you guys reccomend for me?

THANKS TO EVERY1

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Hi every1 Im a new user here and am I need of some advice.
I'm about 5'7 152 and have a nice base and size but I would like to get bigger. I went to a local supplement shop here in ny, and was told about DECABOLEN AND HYPERDROL X2.

From the research I've done I've seen DECA is a prohormone and HYPER is a natural test. booster. Here are my questions and any answers would be of great help to me.

1. For anyone who has used these products: what are the side effects? Is there heavy acne developed when these products are used?

2. Does Hyperdrol X2 NEED to be stacked with MASS FX? Can it be taken alone?

3. Does Hyperdrol X2 alone deliver good results?

I've taken cyclo bolan by infinite labs and that gave me pretty good results however I do want something stronger.

What do you guys reccomend for me?

THANKS TO EVERY1
Like above post said, how old are you?

And dont use any PH at this point. In the 150's it is definitly easy to grow naturally. I am a hard gainer, but went from 150 to 164 in 4 weeks without a PH. Just enough food to feed a small Somalian village. Oh and some great natural supps.

Look into Drive, IGF-2, RPM for a fun run

Or Deisel Test, Ready 4 War, Nos Ether

Or Mass FX, Hyperdrol. Hyperdrol is not a test booster, its an AI.(though technically it does have that effect)

Though the last one is technically a small bit hormonal(do it an AI, and Mass FX workings) its not a PH by any means.

If yo uwant to get stronger, Eat and Lift like you never have b4.

PS. ANYTHING A GUY IN A SUPPLEMENT SHOP TELLS YOU....is complete and utter BULLCRAP They just want to make a sale. Dont do it. You are the one who suffers. SO many kids come on here messed up because of what the local supp shop guy told them would "MaKe ThEm HyUuUge!!!111!!"

Using a PH, without a proper PCT, which involves a SERM, which is "grey market" is a bad idea.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
LPS. ANYTHING A GUY IN A SUPPLEMENT SHOP TELLS YOU....is complete and utter BULLCRAP They just want to make a sale. Dont do it. You are the one who suffers. SO many kids come on here messed up because of what the local supp shop guy told them would "MaKe ThEm HyUuUge!!!111!!"
And I thought we were friends Z. :laugh2:

Some places are non-commissioned sales, just saying.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go to the grocery store....not the supplement shop. Food is the most important variable in the equation!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lift clean no use in doing an prohormone you can gain using natural. Do you already use creatine? Cause if not thats first place i'd look. Cause you can get great gains from using just the basics in the beginning. Some whey protein, fish oil, BCAA's, vitamin, and creatine.