Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

M

mcssassin

Awards
ill have some of that! and the brain cell activator! and the wallet expander and what the heck throw in the penis enlarger too oh wait throw in some v-jay tightener for the wife and maybe some boob grower,,,i hope this stuff works as well as a the infomercial stuff lol...but seriously if this worked (common sense says it wont) it would be a great product.. but we have all seen 5000 ads just like that one and none of those products worked or are still around.....we should make this thread a memorial to those products and everyone who reads this name one of those products that promised so much and didnt do anything

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
its been around for a while, got 6 bottles awhile back dubble dose it workd just like it said on ther website u just need to take 2x to 3x the amount.
'i got great sleep which inturn helpd me with more energy and stamina but thats about it.
used it for about 40 days put on about 5lbs but this is the same as i could do on a fat bulk..

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What's in it? Do you have a bottle left so you can list ingredients? Could not find it. I hate when companies hide that crap! Thanks

its been around for a while, got 6 bottles awhile back dubble dose it workd just like it said on ther website u just need to take 2x to 3x the amount.
'i got great sleep which inturn helpd me with more energy and stamina but thats about it.
used it for about 40 days put on about 5lbs but this is the same as i could do on a fat bulk..

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
ther website nothing is hiddin
it will give u the compleat list