adma01

Awards
hi i was woundering if i took cyclo bolan for about 1month cycle could i take
novedex gaspari as a PCT ? for 1 month after

btw im 19

X

Xuchilbara

Awards
Your 134lbs and 19, the only thing you should be doing is eating big, lifting big, and sleeping a lot. Your testosterone is at it's peak. The only thing test boosters are going to do at your age is shut your test down.

Have fun with that.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Go to PCT forum. You're PCT is far too light.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
i dont think a test booster is going to shut his test down just cause he is 19. i think it may not give him much results since his test is high, but i doubt it would shut him down.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Why would you even take the risk of life long damages for a borderline unnoticeable results. Solidify your diet to a point where the cyclo is unnecessary. Not saying you have to go natty on the long term sense or anything, but give it at least another year, good rule of thumb that "teens" should touch compounds of this nature.
We're not just trying to beat down your proposed cycle we've just all seen that guy that went too hard too soon and messed up his HPTA pretty much irreversably.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
i obviously would not reccomend him to take any AAS or pro hormone cycle at 19. But if he really want to do a small light cycle of some test booster, i feel at worse he may just not see the gains hes hoping for.

A

adma01

Awards
yea thanks for the posts guys.. i decided your right i wont try it..its just i been training 1 year and only gained 1stone.. i believe it is due to my diet as i go out alot that i didnt eat over my maintaince.. its just the fact seeing no size build on me got me frustraded.. but hopefully i can turn this around this winter starting next month..thanks guys

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
yea thanks for the posts guys.. i decided your right i wont try it..its just i been training 1 year and only gained 1stone.. i believe it is due to my diet as i go out alot that i didnt eat over my maintaince.. its just the fact seeing no size build on me got me frustraded.. but hopefully i can turn this around this winter starting next month..thanks guys
Treat you winters like hybernation man... Diets a difficult thing to get locked in, if you're more worried about the scale reading than the outward appearance you can do a dirty gain first then after just do a cut later on. Maintanence is a bitch at times to get above when eating super clean but again it relies entirely upon your level of motivation. Good luck regardless of the route you take man! Keep us informed

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
Your 134lbs and 19, the only thing you should be doing is eating big, lifting big, and sleeping a lot. Your testosterone is at it's peak. The only thing test boosters are going to do at your age is shut your test down.

Have fun with that.
I think what you meant to say is "the only thing ph or ps are going to do at your age is shut your test down" I see no problem in him taking a test booster, but messing around with ph and ps at that age are something that will hinder you in the future.. I suggest at 130 lbs you work on the diet, a possible stack for you could be....

Creatine Monohydrate
USP labs PowerFULL
USP labs Prime
multi-V
Fish oil
ON Pro complex/Whey

U

ummmwhat

Awards
Weight Gainer. Two to three servings a day. I was in your shoes when I was 16 (i'm 24 now) except I was about 6'3" and 140. Beanpole. I've tried everything and really the only thing that ever worked was three servings of a high protein based weight gainer a day, creatine, and now I recommend some beta alanine with it. Now I'm around 210

E

EXDOUS

Awards
also include a mass builder to ur arenal it will work