reversitol vs hyperdrolx2

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
which would you choose to lower estrogen and raise t? price aside which one would produce more gains and why? I cant decide which of the two would be better all feedback appreciated. also my estro is high and t is 210 right now so im wondering which one would help more. and yes ive went to an endo and he wont prescribe anything because my test levels went from 180 to 210 in two months :sad3:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
which would you choose to lower estrogen and raise t? price aside which one would produce more gains and why? I cant decide which of the two would be better all feedback appreciated. also my estro is high and t is 210 right now so im wondering which one would help more. and yes ive went to an endo and he wont prescribe anything because my test levels went from 180 to 210 in two months :sad3:
try a cycle of td formestane and dtp by get diesel. i am actually cycling off formestane right now and using hdx2/dtp/inhibit-e, but formestane would be my first choice. btw the dtp is working real well, i am impressed with it.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i actually am finishing up a bottle of formestane and unfortunately i guess it just wasnt enough of an ai to help my body out with this excess estrogen according to bloodwork and the bloating issues i experience. but i will say formestane definately made me way more vascular and increased strength. i was contemplating dtp but im not sure dhea nd pregnelone would be beneficial for me at this time. but maybe im wrong who knows. what was suggested to me was to run a low dose serm with hyperdrol but only 2 caps hyperdrol both for 8 weeks. im trying to bulk and add some strength i have my diet in check but this low t and high cortisol and estrogen is really hindering my gains plus i feel ****ty some days and libido is ZERO :sigh1:

jim623

If you test is already rebounding, I really don't think a serm is necessary. HX2 has the strongest AI on the market in 6-Bromo, dosed at 4 caps a day I think you'll put that elevated estro in check. Take 1 cap upon waking, 1 cap in mid-afternoon, and 2 caps at bed time.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
The resveratrol in the Reversitol supposedly helps regulate estrogen. They both have bromo. If you choose HX2 you could just get another supp with Resv like Sustain A or nutra p's T Rez.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you test is already rebounding, I really don't think a serm is necessary. HX2 has the strongest AI on the market in 6-Bromo, dosed at 4 caps a day I think you'll put that elevated estro in check. Take 1 cap upon waking, 1 cap in mid-afternoon, and 2 caps at bed time.
exactly, hdx2 will prevent aromatase but i don't think it will effect total estrogen? that is why i am running hdx2 together with inhibit-e. together i believe they will be synergenic at controlling total estrogen. tell me if my thinking is wrong because this is what i am running now- along with the dtp.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
well i already have the serm in hand so i dont really wanna buy an ai unless completely necessary i think 50/50/25/25 or 25x8wks should do the trick. what would be better adding in a natty t booster or ...?

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Get HyperdrolX2 hands down. That stuff is amazing, I have tried most OTC AIs and that is by far the best I have used.