Animal Products...

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
Just finished my 6 week cycle of USP PowerFULL with good gains. Bench went up about 40 lbs, gained about 5 lbs. Thinking on waiting a couple weeks and then beginning a new stack.. want to incorperate a creatine, natty test booster, animal pump, usp prime.

Right now stats are 6'1" 178 lbs 10% bf.

Possible stack:

Anabolic Switch
Animal Stak
Animal Pump
USP Prime

Raptorbh12

Awards
wouldnt Prime and animal stack both be kind of like taking two of the same product?? I know USP would beg to differ but they are two "tribulus" based products. Stak has some great arginine pumps though.

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
Well I know prime isn't marketed as being a test booster which is what I'm kind of looking for to go along with my stack

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a good stack, but that Anabolic Switch only lasts 10 DAYS at the recommended dosage. That's a HUGE ripoff if you ask me. You could make a product just like that, if not better, with bulk ingredients that would last a month or more for maybe $40 to $50. And you could tailor that to have in it EXACTLY what you want.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
And no...Stak and Prime would not be redundant IMO.

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
Looks like a good stack, but that Anabolic Switch only lasts 10 DAYS at the recommended dosage. That's a HUGE ripoff if you ask me. You could make a product just like that, if not better, with bulk ingredients that would last a month or more for maybe $40 to $50. And you could tailor that to have in it EXACTLY what you want.
yeah i only bought switch because it was on sale from 39.99 for 9.99 at gnc for some crazy special because it expired in 2 months so i figured might as well but ill probably switch back to straight creatine-monohydrate

ritchy

Banned
Awards
Totally agree with what you said. Adding the cost of all these packs is rediculously expensive. Take the best from each product, the key ingredients, buy them in bulk and save a ton of money. Plus shame on Animal. They sponsor guys, and they still have to work regular jobs while they prepare for shows. A real company would set them up and have them make bodybuilding their number 1 priority so they can do their best. Seen that vid with Erik Fankhouser on MD? Poor guy has to get up like at 4 in the morning to start his day. These companies make millions and give measly contracts to the athletes. I wonder what he gets. Free supps? Time to get real...

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Totally agree with what you said. Adding the cost of all these packs is rediculously expensive. Take the best from each product, the key ingredients, buy them in bulk and save a ton of money. Plus shame on Animal. They sponsor guys, and they still have to work regular jobs while they prepare for shows. A real company would set them up and have them make bodybuilding their number 1 priority so they can do their best. Seen that vid with Erik Fankhouser on MD? Poor guy has to get up like at 4 in the morning to start his day. These companies make millions and give measly contracts to the athletes. I wonder what he gets. Free supps? Time to get real...
I wasn't talking about Animal...I take Omega, and Flex and love them both. I take PAK here and there when I'm looking for a change of from my all-time favorite MVP. And I really like PAK. I was referring to Anabolic Switch, which is way too expensive. That is not made by Unversal, it's made by MRI.

To the OP, that's awesome you found it for $10. Now THAT is worth it :147:
If you ask me...shame on MRI for that price tag.

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
Well guys I'm heading back to college tomorrow and I have a complete stack.. here it is, so let me know..

USP Prime (only 2 weeks left)
Creatine Monohydrate
ON Whey
Animal Stak 2
Natural Sterol Complex
NO Shotgun for an occasional Pre-workout sup.
Multi-V
Fish oil

I've done some research and the Natural Sterol complex seems to do well with test boosters and since I was buying stak 2 I figured I'd get it.

treetrunklegs

Awards
Just so you know Stak2 is the same as Stak. Stak2 was the older name. But its a good looking stack for sure brother.

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Erik Fankhouser is treated very well by Universal Nutrition, feel free to ask him. You can meet him at the Arnold classic or an ABC event. He is very down to earth and easy to talk to.

Erik is not the type of person that would just sit home and collect a check. It's a testament to his character that he works a full time job on top of his contracts with Universal and MD. He has two children and is doing the right thing for his family.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Erik Fankhouser is treated very well by Universal Nutrition, feel free to ask him. You can meet him at the Arnold classic or an ABC event. He is very down to earth and easy to talk to.

Erik is not the type of person that would just sit home and collect a check. It's a testament to his character that he works a full time job on top of his contracts with Universal and MD. He has two children and is doing the right thing for his family.
BINGO! MD and Animal will always be there for him but the contracts may not be. Could face sudden injury(whic i hope never happens to him) or something in his personal may becomemore important. Yes he has contractual obligations but if you can manage to keep the money coming in, then better off doing so.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
I think that supps and diet go hand in hand. If you've a great stack you need a great matching diet.

Prime works if you respond to it. I get tolerance v. quickly to it.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established

Not just that, but there is no "churn and burn" mentality at Corporate. When they take on guys, it's not just about their physiques or whether they're ever gonna win the O. They look beyond that and examine the character and values. From everything I've heard at Corporate, values matter. They want athletes who understand and share the corporate values. They've kept athletes on under contract, in some cases, over 10 years. Loyalty. That's part of being a part of a family run company. Bodybuilders who work and who bodybuild--I've got nothing but respect for 'em cuz not all could do that. But tell me, does that not build true character? A job? A sport? And a family like The House?