Younger Football Player Need Help Please Look

chsfootball95

Awards
I've just joined this site because one of my buddies said he got some good advice here. Basically, im an 18 yr old football player and I want the supplement that will work the BEST. I just want to be as big and strong as possible and want to get that done by any means necessary. Honestly with the thousands of products out there I dont know what to look for. I see theres growth hormones on here and that looks intriguing I just honestly don't know where to start. I've taken whey protein before but just basics like that nothing else. PLEASE give me some info/advice, it would be much appreciated.

RepThat20

RepThat20

Banned
Awards
Honestly man, at 18 don't **** with Pro hormones or Deigner Steroids.Right now your body is producing all the testosterone you need and if you shut it down you can mess yourself up for life and encounter some serious problems.I played football for 10 years and in highschool i used a solid whey protein, a good creatine, a multivitamin, fish oil, trained hard and ate my face off.Check out optimum nutritions pro complex whey protein.its great for atheletes.For creatine you should go with a bulk CEE(creatine ethyl ester) or Kre alkalyn creatine.I take GNC's sport multivitamin cus i work there and get a discount same with the fish oil.If you wanted some extra push for your workouts check out USP Labs pre workout supplement called Jak3d(jacked).Honestly the thing your gunna benifiet most from is eating tons(healthy) and training like a slave.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
stats?

size/position you play/diet/training?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You only need basics at 18. Whey protein, fish oil, multivitamin, maybe some creatine but id go with CRE 02 with possibly some Cordygen. But thats about all you need besides eating well and training like crazy.

RepThat20

RepThat20

Banned
Awards
At 6'3, 236 pounds im guessing a big D-lineman or O-line if its a heavy 236

chsfootball95

Awards
Yeah im a D-tackle. I workout 5 times a week usually sometimes 4. I was considering taking a testosterone amplifier but not like straight steroids because I dont want my growth to be stunted. What're the growth hormones that're on this site? I mean are they like the supplements that are kinda like HGH but aren't as raw, more balanced? I just want to get rid of the fat on my body and just be solid. I mean i'm fairly close but I've been plateauing sorta've...haven't really noticed gains lately. I eat a lot of food but I just feel like I should be doing more on the supplement level than I am.
I've been told I need to get on a fish oil, are they all pretty much the same? I take a multivitamin daily and whey probably 3 times a week. I dont take it EVERYDAY because I workout mostly in school in my weight training class and cant really take it there and I dont have any pills. I've been thinking of taking creatine for awhile but just never have because of the 8ish pounds you gain on the loading phase but I guess now would be the best time to go for it.
I was really wondering about the hormone products that they have on the site...

chsfootball95

Awards
Lol thanks im trying to get BIGGER! I'm pretty solid but I honestly dont want like any fat on my body I just want to be shredded and as quick as possible for football and wrestling.
I dont want steroids really cause of all the negative post affects from them but the hormone supplements look attractive but the 2 that looked good are sold out...Are they really that beneficial? I'm honestly not very educated on supplements at all I just know basics.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Coming from an ex collegiate football player, the most important thing I've learned that I wish I new back in high school is diet. Improving my diet has lead to hands down much more sustained gains than anything else. Take your whey every day after your workout, just put the powder in an empty water bottle in the morning and bring it with to class. If you can have some carbs after as well. You don't need any hormone support right now. Also don't get caught up in all the supplement hype, it gets hard to train while not on anything if you get caught up in needing something. Hope this helps.

chsfootball95

Awards
I try to eat pretty good, I mean you can only eat so healthy at a school lunch but I try to get in as many proteins as i can and as many carbs. I very rarely eat empty calorie foods... Ill start bringing that to class with me though I guess I just always take it with milk so I didnt think it'd be good but I'll just force that down! lol. If i started taking creatine (which sounds like a strong possibility considering the other supplements it sounds like I dont need from your opinions) would I want to go with a CEE or what? Ill probably want it in a pill just for the ease of taking it at school...

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I try to eat pretty good, I mean you can only eat so healthy at a school lunch but I try to get in as many proteins as i can and as many carbs. I very rarely eat empty calorie foods... Ill start bringing that to class with me though I guess I just always take it with milk so I didnt think it'd be good but I'll just force that down! lol. If i started taking creatine (which sounds like a strong possibility considering the other supplements it sounds like I dont need from your opinions) would I want to go with a CEE or what? Ill probably want it in a pill just for the ease of taking it at school...
Micronized Creatine Monohydrate > CEE

Use it

Get some BCAAs as well.

Get some Beta-Alanine as well.

All 3 are gonna help you a lot.

metalmessiah

Awards
This is the best natural stack that I've taken. Along with normal vitamins, EFA's, protein powders, etc.

Creatine Mono
Beta Alanine
Citrulline Malate

If you are set on spending money on supp's, this is the best stack and works for most people. Get the prohormones out of your head. You will notice strength increases/endurance in about a week on this, once that happens, the ego boost alone will make you train harder. You're body won't have a choice other than to grow, as long as you are eating right.

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
Hey dude if your interested in increasing hormone levels you could always try a natural test/gh booster. This won't leave you with the negative sides of a pro-hormone and will still get your body to increase levels. I tried USP PowerFULL with pretty good results, which is a HGH booster and Test booster, planning on trying Animal Stak. If you want to lose weight I would try to do that as naturally as possible and try staying clear of weight loss supps, (sometimes the sides outweigh the benefits). Lots of cardio and a cleaner diet should do the trick... check out thesupplementrating.com and check out the "test booster" or "Growth Hormone Booster" section and see if anything catches your eye

RepThat20

RepThat20

Banned
Awards
at 18 i doubt a natural test booster will do much for you.your test is already high.id say take your protein everyday and start on the creatine.you should start to see some good results from that

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just FYI, if you get Beta-Alanine, you won't need the Citrulline Malate..

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
at 18 i doubt a natural test booster will do much for you.your test is already high.id say take your protein everyday and start on the creatine.you should start to see some good results from that
Not true..

and..

men’s sexual peak is at 22 at least in terms of testosterone.

After that, levels of the male hormone fall by around one per cent a year, with the amount of bio-available testosterone halving between the ages of 25 and 75.

RepThat20

RepThat20

Banned
Awards
why is that not true?at 18 his test levels are probably going to be the highest they will ever be. there's really no need to boost them until he hits a serious plateau while training hard and staying on a solid diet. then he would benefit more from it. especially if he has never even supplemented creatine. what i meant was not that it wouldn't do much, but more so that he should stick to the basics for now and get some experience. bad wording on my part

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why is that not true?at 18 his test levels are probably going to be the highest they will ever be. there's really no need to boost them until he hits a serious plateau while training hard and staying on a solid diet. then he would benefit more from it. especially if he has never even supplemented creatine. what i meant was not that it wouldn't do much, but more so that he should stick to the basics for now and get some experience. bad wording on my part
Because I just told you, at 18 his test levels aren't at his peak, and even if they were (when he's approx 22 yrs old) he WOULD benefit from a product like divanil without question.

I agree with you he should start with creatine and etc, which I have suggested, but I'm sure if he used some divanil/activate xtreme he would have a great cycle.

jim623

Do some heavy deadlifts to increase and free up your own natural test production, eat clean and often, and get you some BCAA's. AXcell, Intra Aide, RecoverPro...
If youhave the money, mega dose it. At your size you'll need 3 scoops of AXcell, so dose 9 scoops. Sip on it through the day leading up to and through your wo.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want a pill form creatine thats good go with CRE 02 from MST its good.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wear diet is the way to go. Don't try to eat clean....do it. Cook chicken and brown rice and take it to school as well as a shaker or two of protein or weight gainer to drink between meals. I promise improving your diet is first and foremost what will give you ultimate gains.

Stay away from steroids and GH (not the magic it is cracked up to be) and use every other route possible.

Creatine and Beta Alanine are things you shoudl definitely get.
For performance I would look at MST Creo2 and Cordygen products. Wish I had those when I played.
If you wanted to get a little more exotic a Test booster will provide benefits. Always look at recovery products as recovery is huge part of muscle growth.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've just joined this site because one of my buddies said he got some good advice here. Basically, im an 18 yr old football player and I want the supplement that will work the BEST. I just want to be as big and strong as possible and want to get that done by any means necessary. Honestly with the thousands of products out there I dont know what to look for. I see theres growth hormones on here and that looks intriguing I just honestly don't know where to start. I've taken whey protein before but just basics like that nothing else. PLEASE give me some info/advice, it would be much appreciated.
This is not what you are going to what to hear, but I am going to say it any way:

1. Food- first off- get your caloric intake up- you can gain very quickly at your age- get 500-1000 Kcals over maintenance per day. You play D-line- start eating- a buddy of mine played DT in the NFL for 9 years- he is 6'7" 325

2. Balance, body control, and speed- these are the three most important things in football, period. No supplement will give you these, but hard work will. Simply learning how to leverage bigger guys gives you an immediate strength advantage- once you get your pads lower than theirs, it doesn't really matter how strong they are. Work on plylos, rope drills, leverage drills (sled, etc.), and learn how to sprint and control speed- learn how chase and not hesitate, and learn how to always be balanced and in position.

I think a lot of guys are misled when they think bigger necessarily equates to better in any sport. Taller generally equates to better in football, baseball, and basketball, but extra bulk is pretty useless in many sports, b/c it does not necessarily equate to extra strength. While you have to be a certain size to play certain positions in football, a coach would rather have someone in that same position 10-15 lbs. undersized who is an athlete, rather than someone who is bulked up, clumsy and slow......

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
If you want a pill form creatine thats good go with CRE 02 from MST its good.
For performance I would look at MST Creo2 and Cordygen products. Wish I had those when I played.
If you wanted to get a little more exotic a Test booster will provide benefits. Always look at recovery products as recovery is huge part of muscle growth.
These fellas know whats up :)

Increase your oxygen uptake drastically as well as boost your endurance with anything in the cordygen line! For added Creatine benefits from the world's first ever enteric coated creatine (that is 100% stable), go for some Cre-02!

chsfootball95

Awards
Wow I've got ALOT on my plate now haha. So cre-02, Beta Alanine, cordygen products? What exactly are cordygen is it a recovery? If not what would be a good option for recovery?? I think all this info/supplements will help dramatically because I really should have done something sooner but better late than never. Oh is cordygen for like endurance?? Also I was thinking about using Jack3d before workouts/games. You dont think I'll crash from it in a game though because that wouldn't be good at all lol. If I do mix in a hormone/test booster what would be the best option? Danvil? I just want some options you know? Also is all whey basically the same or is some better than others? Please keep the advice coming it's greatly appreciated.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Cordygen is our strain of the ingredient "cordyceps" which dramatically help increase your oxygen uptake and endurance levels. Cre-02 contains some cordygen...there is cordygen v02 ultra for fast acting results...and there is Cordygen 5 which is a time released formula lasting up to 12 hours.

Beta alanine can also help you in getting your endurance up and my 2 favorite sources are Carnage and Purple Wraath.