My beggining Stack and diet help PIC

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
So first i will start with my stats, then diet, then supplements,then goal please critic everything thanks.

5'9" 183-185 about 15-17% body fat. PIC BELOW

meal 1. 7 egg whites, 6oz grapefruit juice, 2tbl natty peanut butter
meal 2. chicken breast, 18 almonds,water
meal 3. chicken breast either string beans,broccilli,or sweet potatoe 18 almonds
meal 4. 7 egg whites, 2tbl natty PB
meal 5. chicken breast, veggies 18 almonds
meal 6. romaine lettuce(viniegar olive oil), chicken, 18 almonnds

My supplements can go all over becasue i have soem stuff left over. Here is a list of what i Have let me know what you guys think i should take.
1.creadex
2.xtend
3. mens one a day muliti
4.fish oil
5. amp whey protien

I was thinking of ditching the creadex and whey and put the asteriod stack with the fish oil,xtend,and mulitivitimin. Do you think with my diet the asteriod stack will work??

My goal is to be about 170-175@7-9%body fat. I want to keep as much size and if its possible gain size in the arms and chest while cutting down on stomach fat. I think maybe the asteriod stack will do this. I am trying to reach my goal in 3-4 months and then work on a very clean bulk after cutting. My long term goal by next late march is to be about 185-190@7-9% body fat.

Attachments

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
everything looks good, but i would drop one serving of the almonds considering you take the fish oil, and never ever get rid of the WHEY keep it,as for the asteroid stack, it would work great but as of now i wouldnt run it considering your pretty much just starting out, try and concentrate on your diet and your core supps, here is the stack im on and had some awesome results
Green Tea Extract ecgc
CLA
Creatine mono NEOVAR
WHEY
XTEND
T911 with in one month i have drop about 12lbs of fat and i say gained about 2-5 lbs of muscle.