Favorite weight gainer

Z

zodrow84

Awards
Im just looking for some good reviews on a decent weight gainer. Ive been looking for one cant really make up my mind. Thanks also i dont want to much sugar either

X

xpin2winx

Awards
i got true mass from bsn for a present from christmas and without a doubt it was the best tasting shake i ever had. I got the vanilla flavor. I went through the tub in like 2 weeks and i put like 3 pounds. i loved it

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
A pretty good mass gainer I think is....
20oz skim milk/1-2 cup oats/banana and if you want some natty pb
or
8oz egg whites scrambled/glass of skim milk/2 cup oats or 6 slices of 12 grain toast with natty pb spread on

And you could add in some chromium and digestive enzymes if you please :thumbsup:

imuscle

imuscle

Awards
you can get a 5lb cytogainer for 23$ at 24hourfitness.com store , theres also a 10 percent off coupon code somewhere and shipping is free over 50

B

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
i would say cytogainer for taste, iso mass extreme gainer for most bang for the buck and the best on a steady slow weight gain diet.

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
A pretty good mass gainer I think is....
20oz skim milk/1-2 cup oats/banana and if you want some natty pb
or
8oz egg whites scrambled/glass of skim milk/2 cup oats or 6 slices of 12 grain toast with natty pb spread on

And you could add in some chromium and digestive enzymes if you please :thumbsup:
i 2nd that. oats banana 2 scoops of chocolate protein and 2tbs of peanut butter, it's banging and loaded with healthy calories unlike what u get from sugar laden powders from the store. or just eat a hefty pb&j sandwich on wheat bread. loads of cals in that

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
hell yea.....let that stuff melt and drink.......
My vice too. Ain't cost effective though.

Almond nut butter will have heaps of cals, loads of mono fats, protein and its cheap in the US.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
To be honest the natural guys are bang on. You need to balance your carbs and protein.

P

purebred

protein blend (egg, whey, casein) with some olive oil and/or a banana. could swap out oats for the banana or add it in as well.