Favorite weight gainer
- 08-23-2009, 11:10 PM
- 08-23-2009, 11:45 PM
i got true mass from bsn for a present from christmas and without a doubt it was the best tasting shake i ever had. I got the vanilla flavor. I went through the tub in like 2 weeks and i put like 3 pounds. i loved it
- 08-24-2009, 12:58 AM
A pretty good mass gainer I think is....
20oz skim milk/1-2 cup oats/banana and if you want some natty pb
8oz egg whites scrambled/glass of skim milk/2 cup oats or 6 slices of 12 grain toast with natty pb spread on
And you could add in some chromium and digestive enzymes if you please
08-24-2009, 04:30 AM
you can get a 5lb cytogainer for 23$ at 24hourfitness.com store , theres also a 10 percent off coupon code somewhere and shipping is free over 50
08-24-2009, 11:28 AM
i would say cytogainer for taste, iso mass extreme gainer for most bang for the buck and the best on a steady slow weight gain diet.
08-24-2009, 11:36 AM
08-24-2009, 11:41 AM
ben and jerrys..........
08-24-2009, 11:55 AM
08-26-2009, 02:26 PM
08-26-2009, 02:29 PM
To be honest the natural guys are bang on. You need to balance your carbs and protein.
08-26-2009, 02:36 PM
protein blend (egg, whey, casein) with some olive oil and/or a banana. could swap out oats for the banana or add it in as well.
Similar Forum Threads
- By abnxtwo in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 08-21-2009, 03:48 PM
- By cbcowan13 in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 03-11-2009, 03:53 PM
- By mikemd21289 in forum SupplementsReplies: 50Last Post: 03-10-2009, 02:36 PM
- By riba in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 08-24-2008, 10:15 PM
- By RonPaul in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-04-2008, 03:23 PM