jack3ed ?

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
Looking to use jacked for pre-workout what should i use to stack it with?Post workout just a good muscle milk skake.thanks..

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, throw your goals on here. This is way too general. Get more specific.

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
EXCELLENT pre-WO supp! Be careful, took 3 scoops on Fri. had a killer WO, BUT did not sleep well at all that night!!!! And I took it at 230 in that afternoon. Maybe it wasn't the Jacked, but I'm sticking to 2 or less from now on.

xpin2winx

Awards
jack3d is great i just took 2.5 scoops like 15 min ago, if i were you i would try to take it once and at most if you have to twice a week on your hardest workouts. IF you start taking it alot then you will get very tolerant and the product will not work as good. I found out the hard way with superpump 25
stack it with whey and creatine mono(5gs) postworkout and your good to go imo

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Im not sure why but im really the only one of seen post this about jack3d It gives me great energy and focus during my workout first of i really like it during the workout and i usually take 2 scoops. But first off I really cant stand the taste im not sure if i got a bad batch of what and i also know theres worst tasting out there but it tasted like straight up household cleaners (not that ive tried) Once again i really havent seen anyone else thats posted this way. And another note i crash really hard from it for some reason some people say it keeps them up well about 1 hour after my workout i can nearly fall asleep on the spot im sluggish have no energy etc.

Now this doesnt seem to be normal results as i havent read anyone else getting these results just thought id share.

And as far as post workout Some sort of protein sourze may it be muscle milk or just straight up whey whatever just get Protein after your workout.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
weird, is isnt that bad at all kinda taste like natural lime drink

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Which is why i was saying i think i got a bad batch as i have not read anywhere else what i posted. the taste to me is unbearable i gag it down, But anyways im not even using Preoworkout sups anymore just Incarnate Beta Alanine and joint support supp for Preworkout. But jack3d is solid in terms of energy if i need energy and can afford a crash i'll get it again.

Which is why i was saying i think i got a bad batch as i have not read anywhere else what i posted. the taste to me is unbearable i gag it down, But anyways im not even using Preoworkout sups anymore just Incarnate Beta Alanine and joint support supp for Preworkout. But jack3d is solid in terms of energy if i need energy and can afford a crash i'll get it again.
We do not get much complaints on flavor but every taste bud is different. On the good side, you only need 4 ounces of water to shot it down.

New flavor coming soon!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Make sure you mix it up very well before using - As Jacob said, we get very few complaints on this. Also, keep in mind we DO NOT use artificial flavors in Jack3d...

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
We do not get much complaints on flavor but every taste bud is different. On the good side, you only need 4 ounces of water to shot it down.

New flavor coming soon!
The taste isn't that great, but that's why you just shoot it down lke a shot.

Good news about the new flavor. Looking forward to it.
Watermelon?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you mix it up very well before using - As Jacob said, we get very few complaints on this. Also, keep in mind we DO NOT use artificial flavors in Jack3d...
I mix it very well sometimes for 5 min because i dont want to drink it i can get it down it just makes me gag im not bashing the product in any way the affects are tremendous my workouts are great on it i just dont like the taste granted i didnt really find ways to make it taste better. Any juices I can mix it with to make it taste better?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mix it very well sometimes for 5 min because i dont want to drink it i can get it down it just makes me gag im not bashing the product in any way the affects are tremendous my workouts are great on it i just dont like the taste granted i didnt really find ways to make it taste better. Any juices I can mix it with to make it taste better?
Mix the powder prior to adding it to water...

Also - You could pick up some of the NutraPlanet bulk Citrus Dew flavoring, very close in taste...

Sparco222

Awards
lemon gatorade to help with the taste??

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lemon gatorade to help with the taste??
If you are going to use gatorade, definitely use the powder... OR Vitamin Water has their "10" product, the lemon flavor tastes great with Jack3d and adds some vital electrolytes...

xpin2winx

Awards
i like the taste of jack3d because i dont think people had other preworkout supps like shock therapy that taste awful. for me jack3d is like a tiny bit sour lemonade that i can drink easily and i love the pumps that stuff give me

GetSwoll

GetSwoll

Banned
Awards
I didnt like jack3d @ 3 scoops because i felt it was mild actually. I was use to using NP's geranamine at a higher dosage and i guess i desensitized. Was running 1,3-dimeth, yohimbine, Ephedrine and caffeine for some of the sickest workouts.

Maybe at 5 scoops it was "alright" for me. Anyway i thought it was misleading about the dosing. they make it seem like you're actually getting the amount of servings they claim on the canister. You dont.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Did anyone say Green Mag yet?
If not, Green Mag

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
Well im 210lb 5,11 trying to get t0 195lb but dont want to lose muscle.

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
i like the taste of jack3d because i dont think people had other preworkout supps like shock therapy that taste awful. for me jack3d is like a tiny bit sour lemonade that i can drink easily and i love the pumps that stuff give me
Right on!

I first got Jacked when JP8 grape came out; taste is night and day of a difference.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didnt like jack3d @ 3 scoops because i felt it was mild actually. I was use to using NP's geranamine at a higher dosage and i guess i desensitized. Was running 1,3-dimeth, yohimbine, Ephedrine and caffeine for some of the sickest workouts.

Maybe at 5 scoops it was "alright" for me. Anyway i thought it was misleading about the dosing. they make it seem like you're actually getting the amount of servings they claim on the canister. You dont.
Start low my friend... Some guys see a better effect at 1-2 then 3-4...

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Well i managed to mask the flavor im taking it right now for my workout i need energy for i just mixed with crystal light and added some natural lemon juice and its pretty tangy but deffinately a lot better can still taste the pharmecutical grade products in it though : P. it still gives me great results i feel.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established

yep, i was complaining about that when it came out and i tried it, its only 15 servings if you use 3x scoops. I usually take 3 if i want to get real pumped but i try and use 3 for just chest day even tho i can handle 3 quit well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
abformulations Supplements 66