OPTIMUM NUTRITION'S NEW PROTEIN????

xpin2winx

Awards
i recently saw the add in a magazine and i was wondering if anybody who works there can give me a clue on what kind of protein is it cuz i love the gold standard whey and this add is exciting the heck out of me. The website says its coming out in like 43 days or something. THanks

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i saw that ad too... and i like there whey and the nitro core 24 protein products...

i'm guessing a hydrolyzed whey product maybe?...

vector18

vector18

Awards
Does anyone use ON's pro complex, how do they like it?

BifWebster

Awards
I would'nt be suprised if it's a beef protein isolate like trueproteins.
I havent tried it but marketing for a protein made out of red meat without the saturated fat should be easy regardless on how the product actually works.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
good call, BifWebster... MuscleMeds has their CARNiVORE beef protein out too...

Scott Welch

Scott Welch

Awards
I think it's a protein powder that contains something called "NOP-47" which is a whey protein fraction that Glanbia Nutritionals (parent company that owns Optimum Nutrition) released research on this summer.

Will of Steel

Awards
yeah has anyone tried that carnivore protien i saw it and was skeptical?

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just talked to an ON rep today. It will be undenatured virus-free biologically active sperm whale protein.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I like all of optimums proteins. I really like the pro anabolic mass gainer as well. Have any of you tried it? My favorite is a scoop of pro anabolic and pro anabolic mass gainer. Makes like 60grams of protein and 45grams of carbs, and i usually add a whole banana and apple juice!