Phyto-Testosterone

gabe522k3

Awards
What would be a good stack with Phyto-Testosterone?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
besides the staple products such as creatine and bcaa's probably an AI

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats a AI
Aromatase Inhibitor... essentially, an anti-estrogen. Formestane would be an excellent choice and would stack well with Phyto-Testosterone on a cut. You can purchase the bulk powder or look into IBE's Formex. Personally, I'd go the transdermal route.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if your unexperienced with supplements which i am thinking you are by not knowing what AI meant, you should just stick with the staples. Creatine, BCAA's, protein etc. Just my opinion. Do some research and stuff then think about taking something later on

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aromatase Inhibitor... essentially, an anti-estrogen. Formestane would be an excellent choice and would stack well with Phyto-Testosterone on a cut. You can purchase the bulk powder or look into IBE's Formex. Personally, I'd go the transdermal route.
if your unexperienced with supplements which i am thinking you are by not knowing what AI meant, you should just stick with the staples. Creatine, BCAA's, protein etc. Just my opinion. Do some research and stuff then think about taking something later on
On second thought... I'm with fightbackhxc on this one. Got a little ahead of myself... and the OP.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I picked up Formex awhile back to go with my Phyto when i run it. Can't wait but currently running Sustain Alpha so will be awhile.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I picked up Formex awhile back to go with my Phyto when i run it. Can't wait but currently running Sustain Alpha so will be awhile.
When you do run it, it would be great if you kept a log on here.

gabe522k3

Awards
lol nah Im not new to take=ing supps, Its been a like 2 years since I did I stack or a workout blog :) I was kinda of lost