Love Hate With LG Sciences wtf

imuscle

imuscle

Awards
Im really frusterated with lg Sciences, their ridiculous nomenclatures, and their formulas that seem to change monthly. Im sitting here with five different products, all practically containing "androsterone" and other repeating ingredients they are all too similar. Can anyone explain some of these ingredients? And how are these strong at all?

METHYL 1-D XL sized

3-Beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-ene-17-one ?DHEA? its 5 dollars at rite aid?
3-Beta-Hydroxy-Urs-12-En-28-Oic Acid ?Benzyl ursolate ?
para-hydroxy-phenyl-ethanolamine ?
Luteolin
Ellagic Acid
Piperine
Zinc Aspartate
Coleus Forskolin Standardized
Caprylic Acid (from Sodium Caprylate,
Stinging Nettle Extract
2-phenyl-benzo[h]chromen-4-one ?what is this, is there a study?

METHYL MASTERDROL XL SIZED

3-alpha-Hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one (12X), ?Androsterone DHT?
Hydroxypropyl-Beta-Cyclodextrin

7-methoxy-8-(3-methylbut-2-en-1-yl)-2H-chromen-2-one
beta-hydroxy-tyramine,
Spinacia Extract (90% flavones),
Chitosan,
Lecithin,
Zinc Aspartate,
Leuteolin,
delta 2, 3 blindoline- 2,3-dione, ?indirubin?
Yohimbine

FORMADROL EXTREME XL SIZED

Anti-Aromatase Complex 27mg* only 27
3-beta-3?-hydroxy-urs-12-ene-28-oic acid ?same as methyl 1-d xl?
2-Penyl-benzo{h}chromen-4-one ?same as methyl 1-d xl again

SERM Complex 520mg*
Sodium Caprylate
Ellagic Acid (Highly Standardized)
Ginger (Highly Standardized)
Quercetin
Luteolin
Piperine

T-911

Testosterone Support Complex 150mg
2-Phenyl-benzo(h)chromen-4-one ?in methyl1-d and formadrol?
older formula androstan-3-alpha-ol-17-one ?androsterone DHT?
Cyclodextrin
Ellagic Acid (Proprietary Standardized Extract for 90%)
Resveratrol ( Proprietary Standardized Extract for 95%)
Yohimbine
Luteolin

METHYL 1-D
125mg
3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one ?DHEA again?
3-beta-hydroxy-urs-12-en-28-oic acid ?benzyl ursolate again?
3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one ?Androsterone again?
Metabolism Complex (Patent Pending): 261mg
Luteolin
Ellagic Acid Standardized
Piperine
Zinc Asparate
Caprylic Acid( may contain: sodium caprylate, zinc caprylate, magnesium caprylate)
Milk Thistle Standardized
Stringing Nettle Extract

J

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
I actually started a thread about this quite some time ago... Eric seemed to answer most of the questions i had... how he explained it to me was... the DHEA that is contained in the M1D products are all 5a reduced... and the 3beta version of androsterone is highly anti estrogenic while the 3alpha is more androgenic.... atleast thats what i can remember.... to me there products do work but are supremely underdosed for a stand-alone ph cycle...most of there newer products can be run for 12 weeks with no side effects...so to me thats a plus cause longer cycles have always shown more quality/maintainable gains....

imuscle

imuscle

Awards
... to me there products do work but are supremely underdosed for a stand-alone ph cycle...most of there newer products can be run for 12 weeks with no side effects...so to me thats a plus cause longer cycles have always shown more quality/maintainable gains....
Thank you for your reply and I agree with your point, that if they are mild and underdosed they can be run longer. But its marketed to be stronger.

Were all much more familiar with :
estra-4,9... and 19-norandrosta...,tren.
2a,3a-epithio.............................epithio
4-chloro-17a-methyl...................halodrol
2a,17a-dimethyl.........................superdrol
17a-methyl-etioallocholan............pheraplex

Which are the bases of most pro-hormone,pro-steroids on the market.

But when it comes to LG sciences my questions are, 1.What is this Sh1t? 2. why cant i find any science backing it? 3.Why Cant LG explain it more scientifically rather than just telling me what it does?

3-Beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-ene-17-one
3-Beta-Hydroxy-Urs-12-En-28-Oic Acid
para-hydroxy-phenyl-ethanolamine
3-alpha-Hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one (12X)
2-phenyl-benzo[h]chromen-4-one

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your reply and I agree with your point, that if they are mild and underdosed they can be run longer. But its marketed to be stronger.

But when it comes to LG sciences my questions are, 1.What is this Sh1t? 2. why cant i find any science backing it? 3.Why Cant LG explain it more scientifically rather than just telling me what it does?

Wow, I find it all interesting & enjoy reading about some of this stuff. But try not to get too deep into it. I have only enough time to read about training and nutrition. Back about a yr. ago I tried their spray NO product and nothing happend. I'm curious about some of the others and need to look up some logs on em'.

J

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established

Im not too sure what to tell u man... im not a rep or anything so i dont know all the details... all i know is that i like high dosed androsterone b4 workouts... so i would be trying t911 but they took out the androsterone and put in benzoflavone... maybe u can either pm eric (legalgear) or post this in the lg sciences forum... if u read the thread i started along time ago maybe it can shed some light on the issue... right after i started that thread eric started a thread called "The Androsterone Thread".... u might find some answers in that thread as well... good luck...:sigh1:

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
hmm... so you want descriptions/definitions of each ingredient underlined, and not what they do for the human body, right?

imuscle

imuscle

Awards
so i would be trying t911 but they took out the androsterone
If you cant find T-911 with the androsterone "androstan-3-alpha-ol-17-one"
I have two extra bottles of it id be willing to send you.

And I have to admit the MMV3 sublinguals with androsterone are becoming my favorite pre-workout although i complain about them. I dont know if its placebo effect, the taste in my mouth or the androsterone, but i definately feel stronger/more aggresive.

imuscle

imuscle

Awards
hmm... so you want descriptions/definitions of each ingredient underlined, and not what they do for the human body, right?
Yah Id like any Information on them that comes from a lab or a study.
Not that just comes from their product descriptions.

My other point was that all of the products are practically the same thing. Just each one in a different bottle, marketed different.

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
same thing ran some liquid masterdrol a while back with havoc workouts were good "mostly havoc i think now" because all i found on most of it is super coded DHEA

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I actually started a thread about this quite some time ago... Eric seemed to answer most of the questions i had... how he explained it to me was... the DHEA that is contained in the M1D products are all 5a reduced... and the 3beta version of androsterone is highly anti estrogenic while the 3alpha is more androgenic.... atleast thats what i can remember.... to me there products do work but are supremely underdosed for a stand-alone ph cycle...most of there newer products can be run for 12 weeks with no side effects...so to me thats a plus cause longer cycles have always shown more quality/maintainable gains....
i think the 3a is the anti-estrogen and the 3b the androgenic. my problem is the 3a was at one time the main ingredient in formadrol, and now it's the main ingredient in sublingual mmv2????? also the androsterone in t911 was good as hell, the new version doesn't have much effect, sorry just my opinion.:147:

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
i think the 3a is the anti-estrogen and the 3b the androgenic. my problem is the 3a was at one time the main ingredient in formadrol, and now it's the main ingredient in sublingual mmv2????? also the androsterone in t911 was good as hell, the new version doesn't have much effect, sorry just my opinion.:147:

I bought 2 bottles of T-911 about a month ago. I dosed up to 10 a day with ZERO results and they are fully aware of this. Their cheerleading squads on the T-911 made me feel like an outcast saying I was the ONLY non responder they had heard of to date. IWe can all clearly see now this is not the case. I have no idea if the androsterone is the new version or the old. All I know is I was disappointed as hell and won't spend my money there again.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I bought 2 bottles of T-911 about a month ago. I dosed up to 10 a day with ZERO results and they are fully aware of this. Their cheerleading squads on the T-911 made me feel like an outcast saying I was the ONLY non responder they had heard of to date. IWe can all clearly see now this is not the case. I have no idea if the androsterone is the new version or the old. All I know is I was disappointed as hell and won't spend my money there again.
i ran a log on the t911- i was chosen to do 10 days worth when it first came out. i got effects after 1st dose and by the 10th day felt like i had a huge increase in test-even had a pimple on my nose. the new version i just tried just plain sucks-imho. same with the 'new' mmv2. i don't care how much lg was paying me, i could not in all honesty say the new version is better than the original.

M

Mrhandyman

Awards
I'm also very interested to know a little bit more what the following ingredients can do for you:

3-beta hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17one
3-beta hydroxyetioallocholan-17one
3-beta hydroxy-urs-12-en-28-oic acid

METHYL 1-D has 125mg of the above, is that daily amount too underdosed?

I wouldn't wish for all the side effects that has been written in the bodybuilding science review, and would like help with what kind of dosage should I go for?

Also, whats up with this warning on Methyl 1-D:

WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

You are suppose to run them for 12 weeks? Are you sure about that because many PHs are for just 4 weeks.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why not just pm LG and ask him directly instead of making a thread bashing/questioning the products ingredients. No one on this site is gonna be able to explain to you why the ingredients are dosed the way they are or why thery were stacked in such a matter or why was the marketing for the products in such a way other then LG so why not just ask him??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i see there is a special offer on trifecta stack at bb.

J

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
You are suppose to run them for 12 weeks? Are you sure about that because many PHs are for just 4 weeks.
U are not supposed to run them for 12 weeks... but they can be safely if taking the proper precautions and a safe dosage... for example right now i have started taking stano-drol (mmv2 just higher dosed) at 900mgs per day and will continue this for 10-12 weeks... since it is just androsterone it is a very weak androgenic hormone...also i only take it on workout says

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand those that are concerned. Once I'm done with the family stuff today I'll get right on explaining this the best I can, but I'll tell you before hand, that I'll have to direct Eric to a few of the questions as I can't answer all of them.

To answer quickly on this one point, the androsterone that was found in the original T911 definitely had more of an immediate effect on mood; however, the benzoflavone is a stronger AI, and on paper, works far better at increasing test levels.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Why not just pm LG and ask him directly instead of making a thread bashing/questioning the products ingredients. No one on this site is gonna be able to explain to you why the ingredients are dosed the way they are or why thery were stacked in such a matter or why was the marketing for the products in such a way other then LG so why not just ask him??
Josh, I mean no offense at all, but isn't that what this forum is for? Personally I have no interest in using LG's products, but I have been interested in what they are, since it's all mystery-coded. Best way for all these folks who are curious is to make a thread asking the questions, so we all have a chance to see and understand. I'm sure that it's easier for LG this way, too.

G

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Im not sure how to answer the OP questions but all i can say is ive used a few of their products which seemed very good to me..

their MMV2 was the best product i ever tried of them but their new mmv3 is good but not as good as the old formula anyway Lg sciences are a great company and cant wait for their future products.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I couldn't gather quite all of the questions at once, but I'll address this the best way I can. If anyone has specific questions, it would really help me out if you put them in an easily readable format.

First off, there are many reasons why we have done the reformulations on our hormonal lines, specifically that of M1D and MMv3. We at LG Sciences take it upon ourselves to assure not only high quality product, but LEGAL products, and by that, I don't mean gray-area synthetic drugs that a lot of other companies put on the shelves, only to cause issues with the FDA and DEA, and further harm the supplement industry. - Most of the reformulations that have taken place have happened to stay compliant with FDA and DSHEA regulations.

With M1D, many see the DHEA derivative and automatically think this is an overpriced DHEA proudct, which is not at all the case. The other ingredients in the product assure that the hormone itself has a high conversion to testosterone, as well as a high absorption rate. I don't have the paperwork with me, so I can't post it up, but just take a look at some of the logs on this site (I believe most all are unsponsored) that include M1D and MMv2/3. - M1D IS 5-alpha reduced, which results in a MUCH more potent androgen (this is not the case in nandro derivatives). Taken from Seth Roberts' book Anabolic Pharmacology...

"An interesting side effect of 5-alpha reductase inhibition is an increase in testosterone production due to a decrease in androgenic feedback at the hypothalamus. Also, less testosterone is "broken down" to DHT; therefore, more remains in circulation." - This is not the main purpose of M1D or the MOA, but interesting nevertheless.

With MMv3, the hormone was changed, once again as a compliance issue. I WOULD agree with most of the public that MMv2 was probably a more enjoyable compound, but neither MMv2 or MMv3 are lacking in what they offer.

T911, as I said, the AI was switched from an androsterone to a 7,8-benz derivative. While the psychological effects are not as powerful, the AI itself is more productive at increasing testosterone levels, which is the main aim of the product. I personally get the same increase in strength and LBM while taking the new one as I did the old. I'm on it now and continue to use it off and on. It's one of my all time favorite products not only from LG Sciences, but in the entire supplement industry.

ALL of our hormonal products contain ingredients found naturally, which is a necessity to produce a legal product. Many of the hormones that are out, and even AIs for that matter (6-bromo for example) are completely synthetic, making them already illegal, hence the "gray-area" issue. - Our hormones are completely legal and compliant, but don't take this to mean that they are lacking in performance or results.

REEVEDIESEL,

I've never tried NO Infuse, but I hear it takes a hefty dose to do the trick. I know a site that sells it for real cheap that some people get it at and love it, but ya, if it's expensive where you get it, it wouldn't make sense for you to buy it, considering the dose needs to be higher.

If you're looking for a pump-product, I'd suggest our new Anadraulic Pump. Great pump product and priced very competitively. - Additionally, Anadraulic State GT will be coming out soon, which I'm VERY excited about.

Crowler,

We nowhere state that a 12 week cycle is normal or recommended, but 8 weeks is perfectly safe, and I personally see no problem hitting the 12 week range, although results may diminish somewhat after 8 weeks, so I still recommend the 8 weeks for ample time. None of our hormones are methylated or harsh on the liver. I understand that one does not mean the other, but in this case, it holds true.

Lucly,

You've continued to state your hatred for T911 in various threads. I'm sorry it didn't work for you. I don't know what to say other than don't buy it again. There are plenty of products that I've used that people love, yet have done nothing for me. I don't continue to go in threads and bash the product.

thebigt,

It's very possible that with your receptors not being quite fresh, you wouldn't respond nearly as well to the old T911 as you did the new. I'm just speculating. You're a stand-up guy and I trust your feedback, so I know you're not just bashing the product. - Maybe Formadrol is more up your alley? - I know you like TestoPRO, and when I stacked it with Formadrol during that log, the results were incredible. I know you're on TRT, correct? - If so, I'd believe the only effects you'd really be getting from T911 in the first place are increase psychological effects and some estrogen reduction. It works far better when not used in conjunction with another hormone, especially a hefty dose of Test Cyp.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm also very interested to know a little bit more what the following ingredients can do for you:

3-beta hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17one
3-beta hydroxyetioallocholan-17one
3-beta hydroxy-urs-12-en-28-oic acid

METHYL 1-D has 125mg of the above, is that daily amount too underdosed?

I wouldn't wish for all the side effects that has been written in the bodybuilding science review, and would like help with what kind of dosage should I go for?

Also, whats up with this warning on Methyl 1-D:

WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
The recommended dose for M1D is 4 to 6 caps/day, and I definitely recommend the upper amount of 6 caps for ample results, although past this point is not at all necessary.

We list the possible sides so everyone knows what IS POSSIBLE, but the reported sides of M1D are all extremely mild from what I've seen. Rarely do I see anyone report anything other than maybe some acne or increased aggression, the ladder usually being reported as something positive.

Give me a rundown of your previous cycle history, your time spent training, your diet, your goals, and your weight/height. I'll set things up for you the best I can.

As for the warning, again, just something precautionary. Don't let your wife down a bottle of M1D. You should be fine. ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ic, thanks for the kind words. the t911 i used was beta, i never bought any of it because it was gnc exclusive and i boycott gnc. when i finally did buy t911 the formula had been changed. imho, the beta must have been stronger than what was released because my results were truly incredible. i went back and reread my log, i said that results were on par with a mild ph- and it was noticable after first dose. btw this was well before trt.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i really love the OG t911 it was great as for the new version im not sure ive only used the old stuff.

M

Mrhandyman

Awards
Thanks IC

I have sent you a PM you with my history. I would like to increase my test levels naturally and not sure if M1D is right path for me. I do need to know all the possible sides, that is important for me, acne and aggression is not a problem . that warning made me think it was for both male and female. can I avoid any potential sides by taking a very small dose instead, like 1 cap for a certain period or cycle, and would that prove to be more beneficial than taking some natural test boosters or gh stack of some sort?

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks IC

I have sent you a PM you with my history. I would like to increase my test levels naturally and not sure if M1D is right path for me. I do need to know all the possible sides, that is important for me, acne and aggression is not a problem . that warning made me think it was for both male and female. can I avoid any potential sides by taking a very small dose instead, like 1 cap for a certain period or cycle, and would that prove to be more beneficial than taking some natural test boosters or gh stack of some sort?
I haven't gotten your PM, but this is my recommendation...

If you simply want to increase Test levels, I say forget the M1D and go with a stack of Formadrol Extreme/T911. I would recommend running the Formadrol @ 3caps/day (1 AM, 2 PM), and one tablet of T911 prior to training. - Now, 3 caps of Formadrol will last 30 days, so when you run out of the Formadrol, bump the T911 to 2 tablets/day.

If you want, you can run an herbal test booster with the stack. It wouldn't be necessary, but it's always a nice addition. The herbals I've had good results with are...

Anabolic Innovations TestoPRO
Controlled Labs Blue UP
DS Activate Xtreme

As I said, the stack works great by itself, but hey, if the money is there, why not add an herbal for some extra synergism?

Let me know if I didn't answer any questions.

M

Mrhandyman

Awards
Thanks, the PM is now sent =>

I already got the MD1, why do you recommend the others instead, are they more appropriate for increasing test levels and so what is MD1 generally good for?

I do worry on the risks since they seem to be similar to steroids so I hear, which is why I wonder if taking such a small dose would not harm at all and then cycle with softer post cycle (of an GH stack that is 100% natural, or all herbal as you say). just wonder if there would be much point taking the small dosage of the MD1 prohormone if the GH stack will yield the similar results? Thanks again, for the help.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I couldn't gather quite all of the questions at once, but I'll address this the best way I can. If anyone has specific questions, it would really help me out if you put them in an easily readable format.

First off, there are many reasons why we have done the reformulations on our hormonal lines, specifically that of M1D and MMv3. We at LG Sciences take it upon ourselves to assure not only high quality product, but LEGAL products, and by that, I don't mean gray-area synthetic drugs that a lot of other companies put on the shelves, only to cause issues with the FDA and DEA, and further harm the supplement industry. - Most of the reformulations that have taken place have happened to stay compliant with FDA and DSHEA regulations.

With M1D, many see the DHEA derivative and automatically think this is an overpriced DHEA proudct, which is not at all the case. The other ingredients in the product assure that the hormone itself has a high conversion to testosterone, as well as a high absorption rate. I don't have the paperwork with me, so I can't post it up, but just take a look at some of the logs on this site (I believe most all are unsponsored) that include M1D and MMv2/3. - M1D IS 5-alpha reduced, which results in a MUCH more potent androgen (this is not the case in nandro derivatives). Taken from Seth Roberts' book Anabolic Pharmacology...

"An interesting side effect of 5-alpha reductase inhibition is an increase in testosterone production due to a decrease in androgenic feedback at the hypothalamus. Also, less testosterone is "broken down" to DHT; therefore, more remains in circulation." - This is not the main purpose of M1D or the MOA, but interesting nevertheless.

With MMv3, the hormone was changed, once again as a compliance issue. I WOULD agree with most of the public that MMv2 was probably a more enjoyable compound, but neither MMv2 or MMv3 are lacking in what they offer.

i'm thinking you are mixing up m1d with mmv2 possibly. Methyl 1 d is not a derrivative of dhea. it is dhea. I have nothing against lg. I've yet to use their products. they work, and are for a specific crowd of ph users.

but as the nomenclature states, it is just dhea.

and when test gets 5 a reduced, it becomes dht. so if as in mmv2 you do this, you get a conversion into dht. which this could be, but the nomenclature looks to also be dhea, with the intentions of a possible conversion into the more adrogenic dht.

it is known that these products contain dhea, all of them in the trifecta stack, whether is be the 3a, or 3b.

dhea converts to numerous hormones, and can be written in about 20 different ways, the nomenclature itself is meaningless, as it isn't a true makeup of the hormone itself. you can take something out of it to make it appear as something more, and it will still be dhea, but still have the possibility to convert into that hormone (if it's naturally occuring in the body) so any claim is not falseified.

dhea has so many pathways, if i was to list them all, it would make this post super long, and not worth reading.

the point is, these products contain dhea among other key ingredients that may add or take away from the potency of the product, depending on you.

if you are looking for a safe pro hormone that will cause minimal side effects when taken as the instructions indicate, then these products will most likely be for you.

but one should be aware, that they will not cause steroid like gains for a majority, and this is why there are minimal side effects.

if you wish to delve into the world of anabolic hormones for those results, much time, and research is needed to prevent oneself from becoming a statistic with man boobs.

more gains, more sides, you cant have one without the other, thats life.

if one spends the time researching like one should do, a thread like this wouldn't even have to be made, then one could decide if this is a product for them. if you want steroids, look elsewhere, it isn't with l.g.

M

Mrhandyman

Awards
Good info pal, appreciate that. i'm looking for one that has minimal side effects, what are the possible minimal side effects of a pro hormone like from the ingredients I listed below?

so I take it that this is a soft pro hormone and the gains are much like taking a natural test booster such as animal stack, both would have no sides if followed by instructon, no?

I'm totally confused what this product is now to be honest Ha-ha is it a natural test booster that is DHT estrogen blocker labelled as a prohormone or is it a prohormone, so there won't be chances of man boobs as that's associated with steroids and so the only sides are possibly on women with the warning as mentioned in the earlier post and for men it would be increased sexual drive and maybe slight increase in blood pressure, no?

the only sides I wish for are physique gains Ha-ha close enough to steroids minus any sort of sides at all, surely that is possible with an intake of an anaboloc testosterone product like in the following ingredients from lg:

3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one
3-beta-hydroxy-urs-12-en-28-oic acid
3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one

thanks

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm totally confused what this product is now, is it a natural test booster that is DHT estrogen blocker labelled as a prohormone or is it a prohormone, so there won't be chances of man boobs and so the only sides are possibly on women and for men are increased sexual drive and maybe slight increase in blood pressure no?

I am hoping that the only sides I get are physique gains, surely that is possible without taking potentially harmful supplements, were you talking about taking steroids or prohormones rather than achieving gains with a natural hebal test booster?

these are the ingredients :

thanks
are you suggesting that prohormones dont cause gyno?

Prohormones are pretty closely related to steroids.

Prohormones are called precursors. What this means is that they are substances that are converted to hormones when they enter the body. These hormones, particularly testosterone, then participate in protein synthesis in the body, which helps grow muscles and other tissues. Additionally, when prohormones convert to testosterone they also help promote male characteristics and increases in strength. Prohormones don’t generally give as drastic results as people who use steroids normally see

Additionally, there are some safety concerns with prohormones as there are with steroids. Since prohormones convert to testosterone in the body they can cause similar side effects including acne, balding and gynecomastia.
maybe I misread what you wrote but it seems you are confused as to what prohormones are.

And to the last paragraph..What is going to give physical gains without a side effect and not a herbal test booster.. umm not sure a product exist cuz even the test booster is gonna come with the possibilty of side effects Anything else that is going to work is gonna have some sort of sides and rule of thumb is the better it works the harsher the sides.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good info pal, appreciate that. i'm looking for one that has minimal side effects, what are the possible minimal side effects of a pro hormone like from the ingredients I listed below?

so I take it that this is a soft pro hormone and the gains are much like taking a natural test booster such as animal stack, both would have no sides if followed by instructon, no?

I'm totally confused what this product is now to be honest Ha-ha is it a natural test booster that is DHT estrogen blocker labelled as a prohormone or is it a prohormone, so there won't be chances of man boobs as that's associated with steroids and so the only sides are possibly on women with the warning as mentioned in the earlier post and for men it would be increased sexual drive and maybe slight increase in blood pressure, no?

the only sides I wish for are physique gains Ha-ha close enough to steroids minus any sort of sides at all, surely that is possible with an intake of an anaboloc testosterone product like in the following ingredients from lg:

thanks
Here's a rundown on what M1D has to offer, and a little on how it works...

3beta-hydroxy-androst-5-ene-17-one
- The heavy lifter in these kinds of products. This is what is converted to testosterone.

3-beta-3-hydroxy-urs-12-ene-28-oic-acid
- A steroidal skeleton aromatase inhibitor. Aromatase is the nasty enzyme that converts the parent compound to estrogen.

para-hydroxy-phenyl-enthanolamine
- An 11-Hydroxylase inhibitor. Blocking 11-hydroxylase is why the stuff you can no longer get puts instant size on you.

Luteolin - This plant based compound binds strongly to block sulfation, which is one main route by which natural testosterone gets excreted from the body.

Ellagic Acid - Shown to block estrogen at the receptor level helps keep side effects down. - Very important to keeping sides minimal.

Zinc Aspartate - Zinc is important for making the androgen receptor accept increased testosterone.

Coleus Forskolin - This is a 3bHSD upregulator that converts more Methyl 1-D into testosterone!

Caprylic Acid - Increases the sensitivity of the androgen receptor

Stinging Nettle - Has a dual function of binding and reducing SHBG, the hormone that locks up extra testosterone. It can also reduce the effects of 5aReductase that causes hairloss.

2-Phenyl-benzo(h)chromen-4-one
- Another potent aromatase inhibitor that helps block the conversion of Methyl 1-D to estrogen

M

Mrhandyman

Awards
Here's a rundown on what M1D has to offer, and a little on how it works...

- The heavy lifter in these kinds of products. This is what is converted to testosterone.

3-beta-3-hydroxy-urs-12-ene-28-oic-acid
- A steroidal skeleton aromatase inhibitor. Aromatase is the nasty enzyme that converts the parent compound to estrogen.

para-hydroxy-phenyl-enthanolamine
- An 11-Hydroxylase inhibitor. Blocking 11-hydroxylase is why the stuff you can no longer get puts instant size on you.

Luteolin - This plant based compound binds strongly to block sulfation, which is one main route by which natural testosterone gets excreted from the body.

Ellagic Acid - Shown to block estrogen at the receptor level helps keep side effects down. - Very important to keeping sides minimal.

Zinc Aspartate - Zinc is important for making the androgen receptor accept increased testosterone.

Coleus Forskolin - This is a 3bHSD upregulator that converts more Methyl 1-D into testosterone!

Caprylic Acid - Increases the sensitivity of the androgen receptor

Stinging Nettle - Has a dual function of binding and reducing SHBG, the hormone that locks up extra testosterone. It can also reduce the effects of 5aReductase that causes hairloss.

2-Phenyl-benzo(h)chromen-4-one
- Another potent aromatase inhibitor that helps block the conversion of Methyl 1-D to estrogen

Thanks for the info, very helpful.

The thing is, you must have another formula or just changed it, TWO ingredients are NOT the same:

Please can you tell me what these two offer and how it works?

The other guy says it's an DHEA?

he names in these two ingredients is similar but the chemical strands can make it a different product, hence why i'm led to think the product you have quoted is an estrogen blocker and the one I have is a prohormone, this is where there's confusion...

and please correct me if i'm wrong as i'm led to think because of the change in those two ingredients makes it a natural test booster and NOT a prohormone, it will naturally build hormones in the body and extend their potency! and therefore, no chances of side effects with that product, so with the two ingredients I quoted what are the sides?

B

Bberforlife

Awards
To me LG seems a bit over hyped.. no offense but I've seen a lot of mods posting post after post of how they have been using one of the products and it's been working wonders. I cant really judge them though since I haven't tried any of their products but I'm skeptical. Just my opinion.

M

Mrhandyman

Awards
Thanks Josh, your right i'm not so clued up on prohormones, but i'm hearing one product is softer than the other and less chances of sides, are there any reports of sids from prohormones on this foruml?

i've been looking at tribulus terestris, fenugreek for my herbal test boosters aswell,do all possess sides with gains?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Josh, your right i'm not so clued up on prohormones, but i'm hearing one product is softer than the other and less chances of sides, are there any reports of sids from prohormones on this foruml?

so herbal test booster such as tribulus terestris, fenugreek all possess sides with gains?
Everything has side effects... Vitamin C has side effects!!

Its all about taking precautionary measures to prevent and control the sides. There is plenty of info here on this site. Browse around for a while, keep asking questions, and you will learn a great deal from the people here.

That all being said I never tried the trifecta stack but am a fan of LG and have never been let down by one of their products so I could only imagine this being a good stack. I see where LG is coming from though, alot of these pro hormones werent ever legal they just been getting by waiting to get caught and banned. Lgs stack looks to be 100% legal with NO shady areas of gray and have little to no sides with it.

Give it a try, log your progress and everyone on the site will be here to help you along the way, especially the LG reps being it is their product.

Just dont expect to find a product that is going to make you blow up in size and have NO side effects because it doesnt exist. If it did we would all be on it :D

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everything has side effects... Vitamin C has side effects!!

Its all about taking precautionary measures to prevent and control the sides. There is plenty of info here on this site. Browse around for a while, keep asking questions, and you will learn a great deal from the people here.

That all being said I never tried the trifecta stack but am a fan of LG and have never been let down by one of their products so I could only imagine this being a good stack. I see where LG is coming from though, alot of these pro hormones werent ever legal they just been getting by waiting to get caught and banned. Lgs stack looks to be 100% legal with NO shady areas of gray and have little to no sides with it.

Give it a try, log your progress and everyone on the site will be here to help you along the way, especially the LG reps being it is their product.

Just dont expect to find a product that is going to make you blow up in size and have NO side effects because it doesnt exist. If it did we would all be on it :D
good posting.

M

Mrhandyman

Awards
METHYL 1-D
125mg
Metabolism Complex (Patent Pending): 261mg
Luteolin
Ellagic Acid Standardized
Piperine
Zinc Asparate
Caprylic Acid( may contain: sodium caprylate, zinc caprylate, magnesium caprylate)
Milk Thistle Standardized
Stringing Nettle Extract[/QUOTE]

This is the old M1D?

Is 125mg too little or too much for these ingredients:

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes we replaced the third ingredient in the product.

4-6 caps is the recommended dose.

M

Mrhandyman

Awards
I still have some of your older ones, woukd you mind letting me know if 125mg is enough on the follwing:

The first ingredient looks to have changed too :

Thanks

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still have some of your older ones, woukd you mind letting me know if 125mg is enough on the follwing:

The first ingredient looks to have changed too :

Thanks
Yes we replaced the third ingredient in the product.

4-6 caps is the recommended dose.
^^^^^^^^^

M

Mrhandyman

Awards
please can you answer my question appropriately, with all due respect, have sent u a pm and u have chosen not to respond anymore..

4-6 caps doesn't mean anything to me now since it seems like the product got changed many times, the first ingredient is changed too, have clearly stated that.

My main question is is 125mg a good enough dosage for the formula below, if you can please share some comments what you think about this lg formula:

Thank you

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've answered every single question of yours. The recommended dose for the product is 4-6 capsules, so obviously, at 125mg, you're going to want between 4-6 capsules. What is it you don't understand about this?