Love Hate With LG Sciences wtf

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Thanks, the PM is now sent =>

    I already got the MD1, why do you recommend the others instead, are they more appropriate for increasing test levels and so what is MD1 generally good for?

    I do worry on the risks since they seem to be similar to steroids so I hear, which is why I wonder if taking such a small dose would not harm at all and then cycle with softer post cycle (of an GH stack that is 100% natural, or all herbal as you say). just wonder if there would be much point taking the small dosage of the MD1 prohormone if the GH stack will yield the similar results? Thanks again, for the help.


  2. I have sent a pm already
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Mrhandyman View Post
    I have sent a pm already
    Doing some traveling today. Give me a day or so and I'll get back to you, possibly tonight.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I couldn't gather quite all of the questions at once, but I'll address this the best way I can. If anyone has specific questions, it would really help me out if you put them in an easily readable format.

    First off, there are many reasons why we have done the reformulations on our hormonal lines, specifically that of M1D and MMv3. We at LG Sciences take it upon ourselves to assure not only high quality product, but LEGAL products, and by that, I don't mean gray-area synthetic drugs that a lot of other companies put on the shelves, only to cause issues with the FDA and DEA, and further harm the supplement industry. - Most of the reformulations that have taken place have happened to stay compliant with FDA and DSHEA regulations.

    With M1D, many see the DHEA derivative and automatically think this is an overpriced DHEA proudct, which is not at all the case. The other ingredients in the product assure that the hormone itself has a high conversion to testosterone, as well as a high absorption rate. I don't have the paperwork with me, so I can't post it up, but just take a look at some of the logs on this site (I believe most all are unsponsored) that include M1D and MMv2/3. - M1D IS 5-alpha reduced, which results in a MUCH more potent androgen (this is not the case in nandro derivatives). Taken from Seth Roberts' book Anabolic Pharmacology...

    "An interesting side effect of 5-alpha reductase inhibition is an increase in testosterone production due to a decrease in androgenic feedback at the hypothalamus. Also, less testosterone is "broken down" to DHT; therefore, more remains in circulation." - This is not the main purpose of M1D or the MOA, but interesting nevertheless.

    With MMv3, the hormone was changed, once again as a compliance issue. I WOULD agree with most of the public that MMv2 was probably a more enjoyable compound, but neither MMv2 or MMv3 are lacking in what they offer.

    i'm thinking you are mixing up m1d with mmv2 possibly. Methyl 1 d is not a derrivative of dhea. it is dhea. I have nothing against lg. I've yet to use their products. they work, and are for a specific crowd of ph users.

    but as the nomenclature states, it is just dhea.

    and when test gets 5 a reduced, it becomes dht. so if as in mmv2 you do this, you get a conversion into dht. which this could be, but the nomenclature looks to also be dhea, with the intentions of a possible conversion into the more adrogenic dht.

    it is known that these products contain dhea, all of them in the trifecta stack, whether is be the 3a, or 3b.

    dhea converts to numerous hormones, and can be written in about 20 different ways, the nomenclature itself is meaningless, as it isn't a true makeup of the hormone itself. you can take something out of it to make it appear as something more, and it will still be dhea, but still have the possibility to convert into that hormone (if it's naturally occuring in the body) so any claim is not falseified.

    dhea has so many pathways, if i was to list them all, it would make this post super long, and not worth reading.

    the point is, these products contain dhea among other key ingredients that may add or take away from the potency of the product, depending on you.

    if you are looking for a safe pro hormone that will cause minimal side effects when taken as the instructions indicate, then these products will most likely be for you.

    but one should be aware, that they will not cause steroid like gains for a majority, and this is why there are minimal side effects.

    if you wish to delve into the world of anabolic hormones for those results, much time, and research is needed to prevent oneself from becoming a statistic with man boobs.

    more gains, more sides, you cant have one without the other, thats life.

    if one spends the time researching like one should do, a thread like this wouldn't even have to be made, then one could decide if this is a product for them. if you want steroids, look elsewhere, it isn't with l.g.

  5. Good info pal, appreciate that. i'm looking for one that has minimal side effects, what are the possible minimal side effects of a pro hormone like from the ingredients I listed below?

    so I take it that this is a soft pro hormone and the gains are much like taking a natural test booster such as animal stack, both would have no sides if followed by instructon, no?

    I'm totally confused what this product is now to be honest Ha-ha is it a natural test booster that is DHT estrogen blocker labelled as a prohormone or is it a prohormone, so there won't be chances of man boobs as that's associated with steroids and so the only sides are possibly on women with the warning as mentioned in the earlier post and for men it would be increased sexual drive and maybe slight increase in blood pressure, no?

    the only sides I wish for are physique gains Ha-ha close enough to steroids minus any sort of sides at all, surely that is possible with an intake of an anaboloc testosterone product like in the following ingredients from lg:

    3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one
    3-beta-hydroxy-urs-12-en-28-oic acid
    3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one

    thanks
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Mrhandyman View Post
    I'm totally confused what this product is now, is it a natural test booster that is DHT estrogen blocker labelled as a prohormone or is it a prohormone, so there won't be chances of man boobs and so the only sides are possibly on women and for men are increased sexual drive and maybe slight increase in blood pressure no?

    I am hoping that the only sides I get are physique gains, surely that is possible without taking potentially harmful supplements, were you talking about taking steroids or prohormones rather than achieving gains with a natural hebal test booster?


    these are the ingredients :
    3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one
    3-beta-hydroxy-urs-12-en-28-oic acid
    3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one

    thanks
    are you suggesting that prohormones dont cause gyno?

    Prohormones are pretty closely related to steroids.

    Prohormones are called precursors. What this means is that they are substances that are converted to hormones when they enter the body. These hormones, particularly testosterone, then participate in protein synthesis in the body, which helps grow muscles and other tissues. Additionally, when prohormones convert to testosterone they also help promote male characteristics and increases in strength. Prohormones don’t generally give as drastic results as people who use steroids normally see

    Additionally, there are some safety concerns with prohormones as there are with steroids. Since prohormones convert to testosterone in the body they can cause similar side effects including acne, balding and gynecomastia.
    maybe I misread what you wrote but it seems you are confused as to what prohormones are.

    And to the last paragraph..What is going to give physical gains without a side effect and not a herbal test booster.. umm not sure a product exist cuz even the test booster is gonna come with the possibilty of side effects Anything else that is going to work is gonna have some sort of sides and rule of thumb is the better it works the harsher the sides.
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Mrhandyman View Post
    Good info pal, appreciate that. i'm looking for one that has minimal side effects, what are the possible minimal side effects of a pro hormone like from the ingredients I listed below?

    so I take it that this is a soft pro hormone and the gains are much like taking a natural test booster such as animal stack, both would have no sides if followed by instructon, no?

    I'm totally confused what this product is now to be honest Ha-ha is it a natural test booster that is DHT estrogen blocker labelled as a prohormone or is it a prohormone, so there won't be chances of man boobs as that's associated with steroids and so the only sides are possibly on women with the warning as mentioned in the earlier post and for men it would be increased sexual drive and maybe slight increase in blood pressure, no?

    the only sides I wish for are physique gains Ha-ha close enough to steroids minus any sort of sides at all, surely that is possible with an intake of an anaboloc testosterone product like in the following ingredients from lg:

    3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one
    3-beta-hydroxy-urs-12-en-28-oic acid
    3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one

    thanks
    Here's a rundown on what M1D has to offer, and a little on how it works...

    3beta-hydroxy-androst-5-ene-17-one
    - The heavy lifter in these kinds of products. This is what is converted to testosterone.

    3-beta-3-hydroxy-urs-12-ene-28-oic-acid
    - A steroidal skeleton aromatase inhibitor. Aromatase is the nasty enzyme that converts the parent compound to estrogen.

    para-hydroxy-phenyl-enthanolamine
    - An 11-Hydroxylase inhibitor. Blocking 11-hydroxylase is why the stuff you can no longer get puts instant size on you.

    Luteolin - This plant based compound binds strongly to block sulfation, which is one main route by which natural testosterone gets excreted from the body.

    Ellagic Acid - Shown to block estrogen at the receptor level helps keep side effects down. - Very important to keeping sides minimal.

    Zinc Aspartate - Zinc is important for making the androgen receptor accept increased testosterone.

    Coleus Forskolin - This is a 3bHSD upregulator that converts more Methyl 1-D into testosterone!

    Caprylic Acid - Increases the sensitivity of the androgen receptor

    Stinging Nettle - Has a dual function of binding and reducing SHBG, the hormone that locks up extra testosterone. It can also reduce the effects of 5aReductase that causes hairloss.

    2-Phenyl-benzo(h)chromen-4-one
    - Another potent aromatase inhibitor that helps block the conversion of Methyl 1-D to estrogen

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Here's a rundown on what M1D has to offer, and a little on how it works...

    3beta-hydroxy-androst-5-ene-17-one
    - The heavy lifter in these kinds of products. This is what is converted to testosterone.

    3-beta-3-hydroxy-urs-12-ene-28-oic-acid
    - A steroidal skeleton aromatase inhibitor. Aromatase is the nasty enzyme that converts the parent compound to estrogen.

    para-hydroxy-phenyl-enthanolamine
    - An 11-Hydroxylase inhibitor. Blocking 11-hydroxylase is why the stuff you can no longer get puts instant size on you.

    Luteolin - This plant based compound binds strongly to block sulfation, which is one main route by which natural testosterone gets excreted from the body.

    Ellagic Acid - Shown to block estrogen at the receptor level helps keep side effects down. - Very important to keeping sides minimal.

    Zinc Aspartate - Zinc is important for making the androgen receptor accept increased testosterone.

    Coleus Forskolin - This is a 3bHSD upregulator that converts more Methyl 1-D into testosterone!

    Caprylic Acid - Increases the sensitivity of the androgen receptor

    Stinging Nettle - Has a dual function of binding and reducing SHBG, the hormone that locks up extra testosterone. It can also reduce the effects of 5aReductase that causes hairloss.

    2-Phenyl-benzo(h)chromen-4-one
    - Another potent aromatase inhibitor that helps block the conversion of Methyl 1-D to estrogen

    Thanks for the info, very helpful.

    The thing is, you must have another formula or just changed it, TWO ingredients are NOT the same:


    3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one

    3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one


    Please can you tell me what these two offer and how it works?

    The other guy says it's an DHEA?

    he names in these two ingredients is similar but the chemical strands can make it a different product, hence why i'm led to think the product you have quoted is an estrogen blocker and the one I have is a prohormone, this is where there's confusion...

    and please correct me if i'm wrong as i'm led to think because of the change in those two ingredients makes it a natural test booster and NOT a prohormone, it will naturally build hormones in the body and extend their potency! and therefore, no chances of side effects with that product, so with the two ingredients I quoted what are the sides?

  9. To me LG seems a bit over hyped.. no offense but I've seen a lot of mods posting post after post of how they have been using one of the products and it's been working wonders. I cant really judge them though since I haven't tried any of their products but I'm skeptical. Just my opinion.

  10. Thanks Josh, your right i'm not so clued up on prohormones, but i'm hearing one product is softer than the other and less chances of sides, are there any reports of sids from prohormones on this foruml?

    i've been looking at tribulus terestris, fenugreek for my herbal test boosters aswell,do all possess sides with gains?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Mrhandyman View Post
    Thanks Josh, your right i'm not so clued up on prohormones, but i'm hearing one product is softer than the other and less chances of sides, are there any reports of sids from prohormones on this foruml?

    so herbal test booster such as tribulus terestris, fenugreek all possess sides with gains?
    Everything has side effects... Vitamin C has side effects!!

    Its all about taking precautionary measures to prevent and control the sides. There is plenty of info here on this site. Browse around for a while, keep asking questions, and you will learn a great deal from the people here.

    That all being said I never tried the trifecta stack but am a fan of LG and have never been let down by one of their products so I could only imagine this being a good stack. I see where LG is coming from though, alot of these pro hormones werent ever legal they just been getting by waiting to get caught and banned. Lgs stack looks to be 100% legal with NO shady areas of gray and have little to no sides with it.

    Give it a try, log your progress and everyone on the site will be here to help you along the way, especially the LG reps being it is their product.

    Just dont expect to find a product that is going to make you blow up in size and have NO side effects because it doesnt exist. If it did we would all be on it
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Everything has side effects... Vitamin C has side effects!!

    Its all about taking precautionary measures to prevent and control the sides. There is plenty of info here on this site. Browse around for a while, keep asking questions, and you will learn a great deal from the people here.

    That all being said I never tried the trifecta stack but am a fan of LG and have never been let down by one of their products so I could only imagine this being a good stack. I see where LG is coming from though, alot of these pro hormones werent ever legal they just been getting by waiting to get caught and banned. Lgs stack looks to be 100% legal with NO shady areas of gray and have little to no sides with it.

    Give it a try, log your progress and everyone on the site will be here to help you along the way, especially the LG reps being it is their product.

    Just dont expect to find a product that is going to make you blow up in size and have NO side effects because it doesnt exist. If it did we would all be on it
    good posting.

  13. METHYL 1-D
    125mg
    3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one ?DHEA again?
    3-beta-hydroxy-urs-12-en-28-oic acid ?benzyl ursolate again?
    3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one ?Androsterone again?
    Metabolism Complex (Patent Pending): 261mg
    Luteolin
    Ellagic Acid Standardized
    Piperine
    Zinc Asparate
    Coleus Forskolin Standardized
    Caprylic Acid( may contain: sodium caprylate, zinc caprylate, magnesium caprylate)
    Milk Thistle Standardized
    Stringing Nettle Extract[/QUOTE]

    This is the old M1D?

    Is 125mg too little or too much for these ingredients:



    [U]3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one
    [U]3-beta-hydroxy-urs-12-en-28-oic acid
    [U]3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one

  14. Yes we replaced the third ingredient in the product.

    4-6 caps is the recommended dose.

  15. I still have some of your older ones, woukd you mind letting me know if 125mg is enough on the follwing:

    3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one ?DHEA again?
    3-beta-hydroxy-urs-12-en-28-oic acid ?benzyl ursolate again?
    3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one ?Androsterone again?


    The first ingredient looks to have changed too :

    3beta-hydroxy-androst-5-ene-17-one

    Thanks

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Mrhandyman View Post
    I still have some of your older ones, woukd you mind letting me know if 125mg is enough on the follwing:

    3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one ?DHEA again?
    3-beta-hydroxy-urs-12-en-28-oic acid ?benzyl ursolate again?
    3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one ?Androsterone again?


    The first ingredient looks to have changed too :

    3beta-hydroxy-androst-5-ene-17-one

    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Yes we replaced the third ingredient in the product.

    4-6 caps is the recommended dose.
    ^^^^^^^^^

  17. please can you answer my question appropriately, with all due respect, have sent u a pm and u have chosen not to respond anymore..

    4-6 caps doesn't mean anything to me now since it seems like the product got changed many times, the first ingredient is changed too, have clearly stated that.

    My main question is is 125mg a good enough dosage for the formula below, if you can please share some comments what you think about this lg formula:

    3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one
    3-beta-hydroxy-urs-12-en-28-oic acid
    3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one

    Thank you

  18. I've answered every single question of yours. The recommended dose for the product is 4-6 capsules, so obviously, at 125mg, you're going to want between 4-6 capsules. What is it you don't understand about this?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Mrhandyman View Post
    please can you answer my question appropriately, with all due respect, have sent u a pm and u have chosen not to respond anymore..

    4-6 caps doesn't mean anything to me now since it seems like the product got changed many times, the first ingredient is changed too, have clearly stated that.

    My main question is is 125mg a good enough dosage for the formula below, if you can please share some comments what you think about this lg formula:

    3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one
    3-beta-hydroxy-urs-12-en-28-oic acid
    3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one

    Thank you
    at 125mg it is NOT enough! Don't listen to the LG rep about how to take ur LG product and certainly don't go by the label of your product. 4-6 caps is not enough just take the whole bottle (yes all 30 caps) pre workout! You will gain like 30lbs of pure lean muscle each workout

    hope I answered ur question

















    Note: please realize I am being sarcastic.

    Why can't u understand 4-6 caps? Start with 4 and see how you do, if u feel u need more up it up till u get to 6 and see how u do. Why is it so ard to understand Irish Cannon?

  20. ok, so 30 bottles should do it for a 4 week cycle. ill get 30 kits while im at it, should run me less than $2,500 im going to be jacked in 2 days!
    Liked this post:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gutterpump, Matthandyo, Dma378, Misfit and 10 others

  21. I'm not trying to sound like an a-hole, here, but from what I can tell I've covered everything. I don't know what else I could say.

    Is 125mg enough? - No, that's why we recommend 4-6 capsules spread out over the day.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I'm not trying to sound like an a-hole, here, but from what I can tell I've covered everything. I don't know what else I could say.

    Is 125mg enough? - No, that's why we recommend 4-6 capsules spread out over the day.
    I think what he needs to understand that everyone reacts different to everything.. I'm clueless why this was answered multiple times

    Start with 4 caps, split it 2/2 through out the day, give about a week, and if you feel no different then start ramping the dosage up
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. You will Hate me and Love me at the same time!
    By Guest in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 05-30-2009, 03:43 AM
  2. Propadrol? Love it or Hate it?
    By Movin_weight in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-15-2008, 02:22 PM
  3. HATE COTTAGE CHEESE?? YOU WILL LOVE THIS!!
    By BOHICA in forum Recipes
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-12-2006, 11:00 AM
  4. EQ love it or hate it
    By buyb12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-24-2003, 04:23 PM
  5. static holds.. love them hate them?
    By LakeMountD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-26-2003, 07:53 PM
Log in
Log in