JACK 3D And Powerfull

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. JACK 3D And Powerfull


    Yesterday, I finally got the Jack 3d and the Powerfull and all I can say is wtf! What a combination. It hit me at the 45 minute window pretty good. By mid work out I was totally jack'd!Lol! I did an arm workout, Bi's and Tri's, my endurance or shall I say recovery was off the charts for me. I was throwing more weight and the mind to muscle connection was intense I got more out of this combo with my BCAA's than I did with the Arimatest and the Novatest that I have tried at 2 different times. Thats including a much higher strength gain. I can't wait to do legs tomorrow! It rocks!


  2. Awesome man, always good to hear reviews...
    •   
       


  3. about to start the same thing, except i'm using the bulk version with my jack3d. Im excited

  4. Second month on the same stack. I think i may be addicted for life!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by EZDUZIT View Post
    Yesterday, I finally got the Jack 3d and the Powerfull and all I can say is wtf! What a combination. It hit me at the 45 minute window pretty good. By mid work out I was totally jack'd!Lol! I did an arm workout, Bi's and Tri's, my endurance or shall I say recovery was off the charts for me. I was throwing more weight and the mind to muscle connection was intense I got more out of this combo with my BCAA's than I did with the Arimatest and the Novatest that I have tried at 2 different times. Thats including a much higher strength gain. I can't wait to do legs tomorrow! It rocks!
    I took 3 scoops today of Jacked and was jacked out of my mind! I had a killer WO and an even better sesson of air gutiar to the Foo Fighters & Cheap Trick. It was actually pretty funny. Perhaps I'll do a vid and post it on here. Ha, yah right!
    •   
       

  6. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by REEVESDIESEL View Post
    I took 3 scoops today of Jacked and was jacked out of my mind! I had a killer WO and an even better sesson of air gutiar to the Foo Fighters & Cheap Trick. It was actually pretty funny. Perhaps I'll do a vid and post it on here. Ha, yah right!
    Okay post video and I will send the you a powerfull/jack3d combo!
  7. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by EZDUZIT View Post
    Yesterday, I finally got the Jack 3d and the Powerfull and all I can say is wtf! What a combination. It hit me at the 45 minute window pretty good. By mid work out I was totally jack'd!Lol! I did an arm workout, Bi's and Tri's, my endurance or shall I say recovery was off the charts for me. I was throwing more weight and the mind to muscle connection was intense I got more out of this combo with my BCAA's than I did with the Arimatest and the Novatest that I have tried at 2 different times. Thats including a much higher strength gain. I can't wait to do legs tomorrow! It rocks!
    MInd muscle connection and intra set recovery(almost like "where to the lactic acid go) with PowerFULL/jack3d combo.....nothing can touch it in this respect..

    Some dude in the gym that straight bar curls 155lbs for reps...siad it best: at rep 6, I literally start talking and communicating with my biceps. The mind/muscle connection is so sharp that I feel new fibers firing....

  8. Quote Originally Posted by REEVESDIESEL View Post
    I took 3 scoops today of Jacked and was jacked out of my mind! I had a killer WO and an even better sesson of air gutiar to the Foo Fighters & Cheap Trick. It was actually pretty funny. Perhaps I'll do a vid and post it on here. Ha, yah right!
    You air guitar between sets? I had heard stories of such behavior, I thought it a myth. Please post video of this.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    You air guitar between sets? I had heard stories of such behavior, I thought it a myth. Please post video of this.
    Haha, nah, I do it for a few mins. after my dynamic warmup. 2 mins. of that and the sweat is broken!

  10. No joke - This could be one of the best stacks we offer... Unreal positive effects!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  11. What dose of the Powerful with the Jackd? 1,2 or 3 capsules? Currently doing the Asteroid Stack again considering adding the Jackd.

  12. I dosed 3 PF and 1.5-2 scoops of JACK3D when I did that last time and that was the sweet spot for me. If I remember right that is the PF dosing for the A-stack anyways so you shouldn't have to change it. I am doing Prime, AP and bulk 1-carboxy (2.5 of 3 parts, I'm so cheap I know!) and will dose the 1-carboxy the same as listed above.

  13. Ive been using DominAtp/refresh and 1-carboxy and i think it blows jacked away... my endurance is incredible on it... so USP should make more dominatp/refresh

  14. I did NO xplode and liked it, but jack3d was on another level...i can lift FOREVER on this stuff....you took three scoopes???!!!! yikes!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by JaredGalloway View Post
    Ive been using DominAtp/refresh and 1-carboxy and i think it blows jacked away... my endurance is incredible on it... so USP should make more dominatp/refresh
    Great non-stim alternative!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Digger45 View Post
    What dose of the Powerful with the Jackd? 1,2 or 3 capsules? Currently doing the Asteroid Stack again considering adding the Jackd.
    Dose 2-3 PowerFULL with Jack3d.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  17. Okay.....I'm new here so thought I'd say hello and that i just got back from the Vitamin Shoppe. I just started back in the gym 3 days ago after a LONG absence. I read about PowerFULL and Jack3d on another site so I thought I'd give it a try. I work on Sat and Sun so I won't be back in the gym until Monday....after reading the previous posts I can not wait to try it together!!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by PcolaNurse View Post
    Okay.....I'm new here so thought I'd say hello and that i just got back from the Vitamin Shoppe. I just started back in the gym 3 days ago after a LONG absence. I read about PowerFULL and Jack3d on another site so I thought I'd give it a try. I work on Sat and Sun so I won't be back in the gym until Monday....after reading the previous posts I can not wait to try it together!!!
    Please keep us updated on your progress!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  19. Quote Originally Posted by getswole3332 View Post
    I did NO xplode and liked it, but jack3d was on another level...i can lift FOREVER on this stuff....you took three scoopes???!!!! yikes!!
    That would be me on three scoops, I scare people so I am told. It is some seriously potent stuff and the stim mix is on another level. Get you some Domin and add a scoop or two of Jack3d, you will be in love.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    ...Get you some Domin and add a scoop or two of Jack3d, you will be in love.
    You mean DominATP?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    You mean DominATP?
    My bad Strategic, still in my own world after today's crushfest... Jack3d and PF can do that sometimes!

  22. Okay....2nd week back in the gym and 2nd day using Jack3d and PF. Holy hell!!!! Not sure if it was a mental thing or if this stuff is that good...either way I don't care!! LOL! Right about 30 mins after taking them I swear I felt different. I had WAY more energy and it felt as if I'd been back in the gym a lot longer than 2 weeks. Needless to say, I am going to continue using Jack3d and PF!! I can't imagine it getting better...but I'm game!
  23. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by PcolaNurse View Post
    Okay....2nd week back in the gym and 2nd day using Jack3d and PF. Holy hell!!!! Not sure if it was a mental thing or if this stuff is that good...either way I don't care!! LOL! Right about 30 mins after taking them I swear I felt different. I had WAY more energy and it felt as if I'd been back in the gym a lot longer than 2 weeks. Needless to say, I am going to continue using Jack3d and PF!! I can't imagine it getting better...but I'm game!
    Get PRIME in the MIX and the soreness from getting back in the gym after a layoff will leave your body much quicker!

    PRIME speeds recovery off the charts.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    PRIME speeds recovery off the charts.
    What the boss said . Prime takes your workouts and strength to levels you would not imagine and the next day you are wanting more; truly an unreal product that is hard to believe until you have experienced it.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Get PRIME in the MIX and the soreness from getting back in the gym after a layoff will leave your body much quicker!

    PRIME speeds recovery off the charts.
    Will definitely try PRIME next paycheck......between joining the gym and the first set of supplements I'm tapped...LOL!!! Thanks for the advice though...that's what I'm here for!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ALT level and Jack 3D
    By Mass Monkey in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-19-2013, 05:24 PM
  2. \ Oxyelite Pro, Jacked 3d, and Prime Stack
    By packers6211 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 10:17 PM
  3. fenugreek and powerfull
    By emdub27 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 07:28 AM
Log in
Log in