JACK 3D And Powerfull

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.98%

JACK 3D And Powerfull

Yesterday, I finally got the Jack 3d and the Powerfull and all I can say is wtf! What a combination. It hit me at the 45 minute window pretty good. By mid work out I was totally jack'd!Lol! I did an arm workout, Bi's and Tri's, my endurance or shall I say recovery was off the charts for me. I was throwing more weight and the mind to muscle connection was intense I got more out of this combo with my BCAA's than I did with the Arimatest and the Novatest that I have tried at 2 different times. Thats including a much higher strength gain. I can't wait to do legs tomorrow! It rocks!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Awesome man, always good to hear reviews...
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.9%

about to start the same thing, except i'm using the bulk version with my jack3d. Im excited
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.94%

Second month on the same stack. I think i may be addicted for life!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69%

Quote Originally Posted by EZDUZIT View Post
    Yesterday, I finally got the Jack 3d and the Powerfull and all I can say is wtf! What a combination. It hit me at the 45 minute window pretty good. By mid work out I was totally jack'd!Lol! I did an arm workout, Bi's and Tri's, my endurance or shall I say recovery was off the charts for me. I was throwing more weight and the mind to muscle connection was intense I got more out of this combo with my BCAA's than I did with the Arimatest and the Novatest that I have tried at 2 different times. Thats including a much higher strength gain. I can't wait to do legs tomorrow! It rocks!
    I took 3 scoops today of Jacked and was jacked out of my mind! I had a killer WO and an even better sesson of air gutiar to the Foo Fighters & Cheap Trick. It was actually pretty funny. Perhaps I'll do a vid and post it on here. Ha, yah right!
  6. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by REEVESDIESEL View Post
    I took 3 scoops today of Jacked and was jacked out of my mind! I had a killer WO and an even better sesson of air gutiar to the Foo Fighters & Cheap Trick. It was actually pretty funny. Perhaps I'll do a vid and post it on here. Ha, yah right!
    Okay post video and I will send the you a powerfull/jack3d combo!
  7. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by EZDUZIT View Post
    MInd muscle connection and intra set recovery(almost like "where to the lactic acid go) with PowerFULL/jack3d combo.....nothing can touch it in this respect..

Some dude in the gym that straight bar curls 155lbs for reps...siad it best: at rep 6, I literally start talking and communicating with my biceps. The mind/muscle connection is so sharp that I feel new fibers firing....
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by REEVESDIESEL View Post
    You air guitar between sets? I had heard stories of such behavior, I thought it a myth. Please post video of this.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69%

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    You air guitar between sets? I had heard stories of such behavior, I thought it a myth. Please post video of this.
    Haha, nah, I do it for a few mins. after my dynamic warmup. 2 mins. of that and the sweat is broken!
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

No joke - This could be one of the best stacks we offer... Unreal positive effects!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.67%

What dose of the Powerful with the Jackd? 1,2 or 3 capsules? Currently doing the Asteroid Stack again considering adding the Jackd.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I dosed 3 PF and 1.5-2 scoops of JACK3D when I did that last time and that was the sweet spot for me. If I remember right that is the PF dosing for the A-stack anyways so you shouldn't have to change it. I am doing Prime, AP and bulk 1-carboxy (2.5 of 3 parts, I'm so cheap I know!) and will dose the 1-carboxy the same as listed above.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Ive been using DominAtp/refresh and 1-carboxy and i think it blows jacked away... my endurance is incredible on it... so USP should make more dominatp/refresh
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.54%

I did NO xplode and liked it, but jack3d was on another level...i can lift FOREVER on this stuff....you took three scoopes???!!!! yikes!!
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.8%

Quote Originally Posted by JaredGalloway View Post
    Ive been using DominAtp/refresh and 1-carboxy and i think it blows jacked away... my endurance is incredible on it... so USP should make more dominatp/refresh
    Great non-stim alternative!
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.8%

Quote Originally Posted by Digger45 View Post
    What dose of the Powerful with the Jackd? 1,2 or 3 capsules? Currently doing the Asteroid Stack again considering adding the Jackd.
    Dose 2-3 PowerFULL with Jack3d.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.33%

Okay.....I'm new here so thought I'd say hello and that i just got back from the Vitamin Shoppe. I just started back in the gym 3 days ago after a LONG absence. I read about PowerFULL and Jack3d on another site so I thought I'd give it a try. I work on Sat and Sun so I won't be back in the gym until Monday....after reading the previous posts I can not wait to try it together!!!
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.8%

Quote Originally Posted by PcolaNurse View Post
    Okay.....I'm new here so thought I'd say hello and that i just got back from the Vitamin Shoppe. I just started back in the gym 3 days ago after a LONG absence. I read about PowerFULL and Jack3d on another site so I thought I'd give it a try. I work on Sat and Sun so I won't be back in the gym until Monday....after reading the previous posts I can not wait to try it together!!!
    Please keep us updated on your progress!
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%

Quote Originally Posted by getswole3332 View Post
    I did NO xplode and liked it, but jack3d was on another level...i can lift FOREVER on this stuff....you took three scoopes???!!!! yikes!!
    That would be me on three scoops, I scare people so I am told. It is some seriously potent stuff and the stim mix is on another level. Get you some Domin and add a scoop or two of Jack3d, you will be in love.
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    ...Get you some Domin and add a scoop or two of Jack3d, you will be in love.
    You mean DominATP?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    You mean DominATP?
    My bad Strategic, still in my own world after today's crushfest... Jack3d and PF can do that sometimes!
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.33%

Okay....2nd week back in the gym and 2nd day using Jack3d and PF. Holy hell!!!! Not sure if it was a mental thing or if this stuff is that good...either way I don't care!! LOL! Right about 30 mins after taking them I swear I felt different. I had WAY more energy and it felt as if I'd been back in the gym a lot longer than 2 weeks. Needless to say, I am going to continue using Jack3d and PF!! I can't imagine it getting better...but I'm game!
  23. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PcolaNurse View Post
    Okay....2nd week back in the gym and 2nd day using Jack3d and PF. Holy hell!!!! Not sure if it was a mental thing or if this stuff is that good...either way I don't care!! LOL! Right about 30 mins after taking them I swear I felt different. I had WAY more energy and it felt as if I'd been back in the gym a lot longer than 2 weeks. Needless to say, I am going to continue using Jack3d and PF!! I can't imagine it getting better...but I'm game!
    Get PRIME in the MIX and the soreness from getting back in the gym after a layoff will leave your body much quicker!

PRIME speeds recovery off the charts.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    What the boss said . Prime takes your workouts and strength to levels you would not imagine and the next day you are wanting more; truly an unreal product that is hard to believe until you have experienced it.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.33%

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Get PRIME in the MIX and the soreness from getting back in the gym after a layoff will leave your body much quicker!

Will definitely try PRIME next paycheck......between joining the gym and the first set of supplements I'm tapped...LOL!!! Thanks for the advice though...that's what I'm here for!!!
  26. Guest

Jack3d gives amazing focus but the addition of PowerFULL allows to communicate with your muscle contraction on an unexplained level.

you just have to experience it.
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.67%

Guy, I been using Jack3D for about 2 months now and like most all say, it works great!!. the only problem I have with it is if I do more then one scoop I cant get any sleep. I would love to be mixing 1.5 or maybe 2 scoops for big days at gym. but it not worth the loss of sleep to me. anyone else have this problem?
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.8%

Quote Originally Posted by hammerdn View Post
    Guy, I been using Jack3D for about 2 months now and like most all say, it works great!!. the only problem I have with it is if I do more then one scoop I cant get any sleep. I would love to be mixing 1.5 or maybe 2 scoops for big days at gym. but it not worth the loss of sleep to me. anyone else have this problem?
    Try dosing earlier and/or eating carbohydrate an hour prior to dosing.

Everyone is different. For example, I get emails raving about how they CAN sleep while using Jack3d as opposed to the other high caffeine pre-workout supplements. One on our forum even claimed the 'best sleep of his life'.
  29. Guest

Buy DominATP/Refresh for working out late...
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%

Melatonin is your friend, especially if you mix it with PowerFull. I take this 4-5 nights a week, not on the weekends to avoid dependence and really I don't need it since I could care less when I go to bed on those days. I notice even if I have a lot of Jack3d this will get me to a place I can fall asleep and it is the cheapest solution that works for me.
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

Can someone give me a link to these 2 products?
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.8%

Quote Originally Posted by st4rgalaqtic View Post
    Can someone give me a link to these 2 products?
    USPlabs Jack3d @ NutraPlanet.com
    USPlabs PowerFULL @ NutraPlanet.com

Let us know if you have any questions!
  33. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

This stack is so great people think I am on steroids in da gymzz!
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  147 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92%

this is my first time using any type of forum and also my first time using jacked 3d and powerful and im LOVING it, me and a bunch of guys just work out in a garage every morning and we ALL use jacked including one guys girlfriend lol, 2 of the guys have been using this for a few months now and have only been working out a total of 7 or 8 months and in that amount of time their bench press went from a 180 max to 305 max, thats not including the powerful, just jacked great job on this product guys, i recomend it to every one i meet even when im in gnc i point the way to jacked, i would swear i sell more jacked in that store than the lady that works there but really who is gonna take advice about working out and suplements from a short unattractive over weight out of shape and older lady (i dont mean any dis respect by anymeans) but i have a question is it ok to be stalking jacked 3d, powerful with anabolic switch and superior amino 2222 caps, am i really gonna gain anything extra with those other 2 products? . . . again im new to this forum thing so im not even sure if i am in the right spot to be asking this question lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jack and 1MR illegal
    By ken22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 09:15 PM
  2. b-Jack's --- Gon' get Hyyuge!
    By bLacKjAck. in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 553
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 03:05 AM
  3. long jack
    By AnonyMoose in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2