Anyone ever tried Tribulus Terrestris?
- 08-20-2009, 07:01 PM
- 08-20-2009, 07:14 PM
It's a little outdated. I've read it increases LH, but that it's not an effective test-booster, per se.
"According to an abstract published on the PubMed website (www.pubmed.gov), a study was performed to investigate the effects of Tribulus terrestris on young men aged 20-36. After a four-week trial between three distinct groups (two control groups and one group receiving a placebo), testosterone and androgen production did not show any significant increase. Findings published on Supplement Genius' website (www.supplementgenius.com) are consistent with that conclusion."RTR.
Similar Forum Threads
- By RwhJR3 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2007, 07:42 PM
- By wojo in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2007, 02:24 PM
- By Fun2Train in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-25-2006, 12:20 AM
- By MrSkullCrusher in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 01-24-2006, 02:47 PM
- By klaus88 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2005, 01:11 PM