T-911 Question

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
I just purchased T-911.

Workout days will consist of 1 before workout, 1 mid day and 1 evening.

Non workout days will consist of 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening.

I am going to try this dosing for now. I did a little research and looks like a solid product. Does anyone know how long I should cycle the supplement for? And once I finish my cycle is there any PCT recommended? I doubt PCT will be needed but just want to make sure. I know people have used it as a PCT.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Just found the answers to my questions. Please feel free to leave any more information I may need to know.

Mark

Question

Hi as this contains a prohormone does it require any type of PCT. Also is it possible to convert to DHT. Thanks
Answer

No Mark the compound used in this does not mediate its effects through DHT conversion and as such it will not act like a DHT derived compound. This product is a collection of anti-estrogens, natural androgens and enhancers for strength and sex drive and it can be used as part of a PCT it does not require a PCT in itself. We would recommend using it sparingly in cycles however to prevent your body becoming too accustomed to it.

Matt

Question

Hi, as a standalone product does it need to be cycled. Also is this product stronger then say a good trib product
Answer

There doesn't appear to be a need to cycle this product however whenever it comes to hormone regulation we usually recommend you cycle them in and out over time to ensure your body gets a break. Maybe a month or two on followed by a month off. Save it for training schemes when you are really trying to improve something. This would certainly work much faster than a Tribulus product and you'd probably see more of a strength and sex drive boost from it but we believe Tribulus may have more benefits over long term use. They can, of course, also be used together.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you found the answers, anything should be cycled 4-5 weeks depending on what it is, and liek you said, it does not require a PCT

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Another Question. I could not find this information online. Should a supplement like this be taken on empty stomach? Or does it not matter?

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
Another Question. I could not find this information online. Should a supplement like this be taken on empty stomach? Or does it not matter?
I'm also getting ready to run T-911 soon, just waiting on my pkg from fed ex. Anyway from what I have read, It really doesn't matter if taking with a meal or empty stomach. I'm going to be dosing mine with Jacked.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
I'm also getting ready to run T-911 soon, just waiting on my pkg from fed ex. Anyway from what I have read, It really doesn't matter if taking with a meal or empty stomach. I'm going to be dosing mine with Jacked.
Sweet. THanks for the Info. BTW. Last night I noticed the thermo effects and libido. So far so good.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
agree, not a whole lot of difference on when you dose it, meal or empty stomach..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 15
LG Sciences 3
Jake Fires LG Sciences 15
qwerty33 LG Sciences 10
LG Sciences 2