Best Testosterone Cream?
- 08-20-2009, 04:52 PM
- 08-21-2009, 10:14 AM
Good question. I would have thought it would help whilst on-cycle. If nothing comes up here you could try the anti-aging section.
08-21-2009, 11:01 AM
Best i had was i bought my own powder and made a mix with Primordial performance's transdermal. 10g of test and i've been using it in conjunction with primo for about 15 weeks now.
08-21-2009, 11:07 AM
08-21-2009, 12:28 PM
This isn't a bad idea at all for on-cycle support. I dunno why I keep saying this ... cause I don't do cycles! Anyway test cream is expensive and this would sure get the price down.
08-21-2009, 12:44 PM
Basically the thread has dropped outside the scope of 'supplements' and is really in the area of 'anabolics'. Yeah you could buy test and TD it. Its small enough to get through. Scary how easy it would be.
08-21-2009, 03:21 PM
Primordial's Dermacrine would be a good substitute here. It's not Test but the conversion of the DHEA is very good.
Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
08-21-2009, 03:26 PM
08-24-2009, 10:57 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By eposada in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 09-20-2009, 09:45 PM
- By Roms in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 14Last Post: 08-17-2008, 01:41 PM
- By christopher in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 33Last Post: 01-18-2007, 10:15 AM
- By christopher in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-10-2007, 02:41 PM
- By Hellhound in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-02-2003, 02:59 PM