Gyno cream?

Nova1723

Awards
Couple months back I ran across a cream that supposedly caused the skin over the nipple and around to tighten after stretching due to current or past presence of gyno, it was specifically used for this and was on a sports supplement related site. Anybody know what I'm talking about or where I can located such a product? Thanks.

TaPo31

Awards
Unless it contains certain SERMs, I would be very skeptical of a cream like this working effectively to reduce gyno.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Couple months back I ran across a cream that supposedly caused the skin over the nipple and around to tighten after stretching due to current or past presence of gyno, it was specifically used for this and was on a sports supplement related site. Anybody know what I'm talking about or where I can located such a product? Thanks.
i think there's also creams to make your hoo-hoo dilly bigger, but i think i'll stay away from that too. if what your talking about was any good, i think we woul dhave heard something by now. that product would have so many applications outside of the BB world it would have been picked up by a pharm co. by now

Nova1723

Awards
i think there's also creams to make your hoo-hoo dilly bigger, but i think i'll stay away from that too. if what your talking about was any good, i think we woul dhave heard something by now. that product would have so many applications outside of the BB world it would have been picked up by a pharm co. by now
Well it didn't remove gyno it simply tightened the skin after gyno has decreased in size... since the nipples remain puffy since the skin was stretched supposedly this cream helped decrease the "puffy" appearance to a degree.

mcssassin

Awards
what ur talking about is probly hemmeroid cream. iv heard women put it under there eyes to tighten the skin to reduce bags and wrinkles.im sure it would tighten the skin around your nips but most likely only when u applied it there but im not sure. for that matter icy hot would possably do the same just not as well

MadeInCanada

Awards
You can try Preparation-H cream. You can buy it anywhere. It's for hemerhoid cream.

And I believe it actually tightens the tissue inside the gyno, which causes the nipple to look tighter. I'm not 100% sure what exactly it does to shrink the tissue, but I used it for a few weeks and it does make the appearance alot better. You should know this is 100% temporary though. Once you stop using the cream, the effect is gone.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
wow. prep h... im gona try this

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so operation ass cream can help tighten the skin?

interesting..... what about on the abdomen?

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Prep H is a temporary localized vaso-constrictor... that's why it works on your butthole... shrinks the blood vessels temporarily

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's not a miracle cream or anything. But I guess it does help to an extent. If anyone has any better ideas, I'm all ears.
yeah, make sure you don't get any prep h on your hoo- hoo dilly.:147: actually i heard talk on another forum about a dht cream.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
DHT (dihydro-testosterone, which has anti-estrogenic qualities) in a transdermal carrier will zap gyno... I cant remember where I saw it but a guy mixed DHT (or a derivative like masteron/drostanolone or something... I cant remember) with phlo-gel and completely remediated his gyno.

MadeInCanada

Awards
DHT (dihydro-testosterone, which has anti-estrogenic qualities) in a transdermal carrier will zap gyno... I cant remember where I saw it but a guy mixed DHT (or a derivative like masteron/drostanolone or something... I cant remember) with phlo-gel and completely remediated his gyno.
Can you get me more information on how to do this? It's a cream that goes over the nipple? Some link or resource would be great. I've never heard of this.

And I thought DHT was a testosterone related to hair.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can you get me more information on how to do this? It's a cream that goes over the nipple? Some link or resource would be great. I've never heard of this.

And I thought DHT was a testosterone related to hair.
if i remember it was a prescription cream, sort of like andro gel. google dht, it is good for a whole lot more than hair loss. btw-thesinner say's that 6oxo is good for raising levels of dht. if you can find the active ingredient in bulk powder buy a carrier and mix it up-apply it straight to nipps and chest area. i have added it to pre-mixed formestane with fantastic results.

MadeInCanada

Awards
if i remember it was a prescription cream, sort of like andro gel. google dht, it is good for a whole lot more than hair loss. btw-thesinner say's that 6oxo is good for raising levels of dht. if you can find the active ingredient in bulk powder buy a carrier and mix it up-apply it straight to nipps and chest area. i have added it to pre-mixed formestane with fantastic results.

So I need to get the prescription cream, DHT Cream and apply it to chest and nipples? Im sorry but I dont 100% understand what it is to do to make this work. I have never heard of such an idea. Please explain what it is, and what it will do.

Much appreciation!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I need to get the prescription cream, DHT Cream and apply it to chest and nipples? Im sorry but I dont 100% understand what it is to do to make this work. I have never heard of such an idea. Please explain what it is, and what it will do.

Much appreciation!
just google dht-it is over my head to explain by memory but there is a ton of info available.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you kind sir.
no problem. dht cream is going to be hard to come by. my best advice is to get some cel pre-mixed formestane and add 2 grams of trione powder to it.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
just a thought here... but what if someone got some letro or arimidex and mixed it with a localized carrier? Does anyone know the molecular weight of those AIs or if that has been done??

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
Google All Saints Clinic. They sell a DHT gel that's supposed to have an 80% success rate with gyno elimination.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Its called andractim. Its simply topical dht. It lowers your testosterone levels but increases your dht levels. Your estro levels go down because of less test being available for aromatise. Your T+DHT vs E ratio goes way up. Its not that succesfull.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I read that it could make your weiner bigger if you rub it on there

Nova1723

Awards
gynecomastiatreatment.com

Check this out its "supposedly" 100% money back guaranteed but you know how that crap can be... tell me what you think!

Nova1723

Awards
This one is supposedly even better: ultimategynemax.com

footster

footster

Awards
I'm really interested in this post but not sure what to try..will dht cream work or not..I always thought dht was bad "test"..I just really want to try something