pro-rated protein?

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
ok I was searching and it got annoying after I kept seeing the 30 second rule

anyway..who used it and who likes it..Im not worried about the taste

normally I have used opt 100% whey as many others but was thinking about switching to this pro-rated whey

any feedback...?

thanks in advance

h19

BrKonman

Awards
Pro-rated is decent, nothing special but the price was right at Costco(though my costco's don't have it anymore.) I'd go with AlltheWhey instead, definitely.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
seems like you get more servings though...just checked out the all they whey..80 servings in 5 lb, pro-rated = 161 servings for 5 lbs

am I missing something?

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
seems like you get more servings though...just checked out the all they whey..80 servings in 5 lb, pro-rated = 161 servings for 5 lbs

am I missing something?
How many grams per serving?

BrKonman

Awards
It's on the site wrong(if you're looking at Powernutrition.com.) That's the 10lb listing, there's 75.6 servings of 22g of protein per 5lb'er. ... more servings in Allthewhey, because Pro-rated is 22g of whey per 30g scoop, and ATW is 22g per 28.4g scoop :)

It's mathematically impossible to get 161 22g scoops from 5lb's of powder :)

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
that sux..already ordered it anyway from powernutrition. I wanted some liver tabs and didn't feel like paying shipping from two different places

thanks though....

h19

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
I recommend all the whey, as well. My product came fast and even with shipping to canada turned out to be cheaper than anything i can purchase here. consider them , next time.
cc

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I like Pro-Rated, taste ain't great but it's bearable (I mix it w/oats though). I get a 6 pounder at Costco for $20. That's 90.7 servings with 22 grams per serving. Tough to beat at $3 a pound. My Costco is the ****.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
I need to join something like that....how do you join costco?...can anyone join those things like sams club etc?

h19

Naked Yoga

Awards
Anyone can join those clubs (you probably have to be 18), but you also have to pay a nominal membership fee. When I worked at Sam's Club about 4 years ago, it was like $30 a year. I doubt it's changed much since then.

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Everybody talks about how they find this **** in Costco... but it's not at mine. I wonder if it's at the other one across town. :confused:

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
ok..I wasn't sure if you could only sign up through work or something..I could have sworn that years ago when those kinds of places opened up..I think like "price club" or something....it seemed like it was hard to join or whatever..I think I am going to see what the deal is by me..wonder if they have a trial membership like gyms...try it out for 7 days first.

h19

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
I think you can shop at Sam's but they charge you extra.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Everybody talks about how they find this **** in Costco... but it's not at mine. I wonder if it's at em carriesthe other one across town. :confused:
Not all Costco's carry the same ****. There are 2 Costco's near me and only one of them carries Pro-Rated Whey Preotein, the other Costco chooses to carry Joe Weider's supps.