Genera Arromazine.. cures Gyno?

MadeInCanada

Awards
Ok well I dont know a whole lot on ingredients, but a worker at Lean Nutrition hyped up this product that Genera was releasing for months. He told me it was an Anti-Estrogen, that would completely breakdown the small bit of gyno I have. He said it contained an ingredient that breast cancer patients use to help break down tumors.

Now when it finally came out, after the first week of using it, I noticed significant decrease in the size of my gyno. It was awesome..

And then it came right back. It was as if the supplement lost its effect, and the gyno literally came right back to its normal size. I was wondering if anyone had any information on what happened.

The product is from GENERA SUPPLEMENTS. It is called ARROMAZINE (Anabolic Aromatase Inhibitor)

6-Bromo-3, 17-dioxoetioallocholane 25mg*

I was wondering if anybody had any insights about the product and what it REALLY does. And what the ingredients do.

Now I havent used this product in weeks since its lost its effect, because I have decided to stop using hormonal products. But I was looking at it and thought Id share my experience with the users on the site to see if they had any "insights" on the product.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Its six bromo, if I had a choice either 2nd gear or Hyperdrol for their isomers, dose at 100mg for 2 weeks, then 50 for another 2 weeks, then 25mg for a week. Letrozole may be the best choice considering you already have it, I recommend you see a doctor for many reasons.

MadeInCanada

Awards
Its six bromo, if I had a choice either 2nd gear or Hyperdrol for their isomers, dose at 100mg for 2 weeks, then 50 for another 2 weeks, then 25mg for a week. Letrozole may be the best choice considering you already have it, I recommend you see a doctor for many reasons.
Do I just make an appointment with my normal doctor? Or do I need to find a gyno doctor? haha

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Not a fan of so called doctors, no offense, see an endocrinologist asap

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doubtful that 6-bromo could ever have a lasting effect on breast tissue. By the way, when you say gyno, do you mean just puffiness... or actual sensitive, hard lumps underneath the nipple?

MadeInCanada

Awards
Not a fan of so called doctors, no offense, see an endocrinologist asap
Endocrinologist... ok if you dont mind me asking though. What's the big hurry? I've had a bit of gyno ever since I took my first pro hormone about a year and a half ago.

And will a doctor actually help me with prescriptions, or he/she just going to tell me to get surgery like every other article I've read on the internet.

Thanks for the help by the way :) I always enjoy hearing what others have to say.

MadeInCanada

Awards
Doubtful that 6-bromo could ever have a lasting effect on breast tissue. By the way, when you say gyno, do you mean just puffiness... or actual sensitive, hard lumps underneath the nipple?
Ok now I dont have big ass titts or anything. I just have puffy nipples. And I actually can feel the hard, circular ball underneath my nipples. I got it back when I took a prohormone too long, and never PCT'd. But yea, its more just puffy nipples than anything.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Endocrinologist... ok if you dont mind me asking though. What's the big hurry? I've had a bit of gyno ever since I took my first pro hormone about a year and a half ago.

And will a doctor actually help me with prescriptions, or he/she just going to tell me to get surgery like every other article I've read on the internet.

Thanks for the help by the way :) I always enjoy hearing what others have to say.
Surgery is last resort, it will all be determined when they look at you and run a blood work panel. Gyno is cancerous, and a sign of high estrogen and there is chance that you may have low tesoterone, both are life shortening.

MadeInCanada

Awards
Surgery is last resort, it will all be determined when they look at you and run a blood work panel. Gyno is cancerous, and a sign of high estrogen and there is chance that you may have low tesoterone, both are life shortening.
Well thats fantastic news.

Ok I will call them tomorrow and setup an appointment asap. Does medical insurance help cover this sort of thing?

That last comment really freaked me out. Is it common for gyno to turn cancerous? (the reason I ask is that cancer is a trait on my Dads side)

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well thats fantastic news.

Ok I will call them tomorrow and setup an appointment asap. Does medical insurance help cover this sort of thing?

That last comment really freaked me out. Is it common for gyno to turn cancerous? (the reason I ask is that cancer is a trait on my Dads side)
MIC, you know I don't mind helping you out... but I gotta tell you: These are not the kind of questions to submit on a bodybuilding forum. This board is full of regular dudes, not MDs. At best, someone will google your hormonal and cancer questions, and then regurgitate the data back to you. At worst, someone's going to give you some misguided information... and you'll believe it, as your history indicates, and then remain freaked out about your current issues.

1. Although the poster above proposed a worst-case scenario and probably hasn't read your other thread, if you are concerned about the gyno, then contact your doctor or endocrinologist.

2. No more hormones or hormonal products, unless prescribed by a physician. No matter what the AM resident doctors suggest.:rolleyes:

3. When you have a question, whether it be about 6-bromo, insurance, gyno, libido, etc.... SEARCH FOR YOURSELF FIRST, on this board or elsewhere.

4. You're 19. From what you've said, you have a smokin' hot girlfriend. You're in the prime of your existence. Chill out and live your life.

Hope this helps.

josephd79

Awards
Just a personal experience. I had my gyno removed from my left nipple several years ago. It was covered by insurance but make sure you ask your doctor first how he's going to submit it. Make sure you say things like "it hurts" and "it affects my day at work. Like my shirts bother me" etc... I'm not promoting fraud, but insurance companies won't help you if they think it's just cosmetic and you want tighter nipples for the beach. If it's an actual medical condition, they'll address it. The lump will be sent out for cancer testing, but that's just procedure. I doubt you have any cancer concerns.