Expiration Date

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
anyone know if jack3d, purple wrath, or the 100%whey protein has an expiration date??? i cant find one on any of them, i have sum sittin n an air conditioned room for about 4 months already, and there all practically full... should i just toss them or is it ok to still use them?????? thanks

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Expiration dates are over rated anyway, and I think they are essentially meaningless, within reason. The only expiration dates I worry about are on dairy products, pretty much everything else is all good, unless your talking about 7-8 years. I bought a few cases of powder tea, kinda like crystal light, and its a few years past the expiration and tastes just like it did when I first bought it. Dont throw out your stuff, use it, nothings going to go bad that quick, and if the powders get clumpy, just break them up with a spoon and you will be fine.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
The exp date for Purple Wraath is located next to their address on the tub.

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
Expiration dates are over rated anyway, and I think they are essentially meaningless, within reason. The only expiration dates I worry about are on dairy products, pretty much everything else is all good, unless your talking about 7-8 years. I bought a few cases of powder tea, kinda like crystal light, and its a few years past the expiration and tastes just like it did when I first bought it. Dont throw out your stuff, use it, nothings going to go bad that quick, and if the powders get clumpy, just break them up with a spoon and you will be fine.
aight kool thanks

The exp date for Purple Wraath is located next to their address on the tub.
wow i totally missed that,, thanks alot