Cytosport's Fast Twitch

  1. Cytosport's Fast Twitch


    Just picked this stuff up an hour ago - looks pretty sweet. It comes in a caffeine version and a non version (I got the non). 40 servings and it's around 30 bucks, so that's pretty good compared to some of the other pre workout products out there.

    Anybody have any experience with this? I would love to hear about it if someone has tried it.

  2. jim623
    jim623's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by henryhavoc View Post
    Just picked this stuff up an hour ago - looks pretty sweet. It comes in a caffeine version and a non version (I got the non). 40 servings and it's around 30 bucks, so that's pretty good compared to some of the other pre workout products out there.

    Anybody have any experience with this? I would love to hear about it if someone has tried it.
    Sorry dude, only thing I've used from Cytosports is Cytogainer and Monster Mass. Both pretty solid though, I think Cytosports makes some good stuff.

  3. ive used it and liked it good product no jitters smooth energy hope that helps.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
    •   
       


  4. yeah i used it at one scoop a day before workout. Too a little while to actually get goin cause i didnt really feel too much the first week. but im in week 4 and im likin it

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jim623 View Post
    Sorry dude, only thing I've used from Cytosports is Cytogainer and Monster Mass. Both pretty solid though, I think Cytosports makes some good stuff.
    Yeah I like Cytosport in a sense of how they market their products. No fluff - you know what you're getting and it's at a good price.

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    ive used it and liked it good product no jitters smooth energy hope that helps.
    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    yeah i used it at one scoop a day before workout. Too a little while to actually get goin cause i didnt really feel too much the first week. but im in week 4 and im likin it
    Good too hear!

    I went with it mainly because of the price. 40 servings means 40 workouts, and that means a good 10 weeks worth for a really good price. I was considering some of the other N.O. products, but most of them need too be taken daily, even on non-workout days, which I don't think is necessary.
  6. Thumbs up


    I don't care much for any of their other products. But Fast Twitch is definitely a great product. The stim is mild and smooth. Pumps, edurance, and focus are all decent. There's nothing about Fast Twitch that will blow you away, but it's not deficient anywhere either. It's one of my favorite "under the radar" products
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cytosport Fast twitch warning
    By CarterMalone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 02:33 AM
  2. anyone tried cytosport fast twitch?
    By Rah22491 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 09:41 AM
  3. Cytosport Fast Twitch??
    By P205 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-14-2006, 04:22 PM
  4. Cytosport Fast Twitch Available...
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-05-2005, 11:48 AM
  5. Average Slow Twitch and Fast Twitch Composition?
    By jeepthang in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-20-2003, 02:41 AM
Log in
Log in