Cytosport's Fast Twitch

henryhavoc

Awards
Just picked this stuff up an hour ago - looks pretty sweet. It comes in a caffeine version and a non version (I got the non). 40 servings and it's around 30 bucks, so that's pretty good compared to some of the other pre workout products out there.

Anybody have any experience with this? I would love to hear about it if someone has tried it.

jim623

Just picked this stuff up an hour ago - looks pretty sweet. It comes in a caffeine version and a non version (I got the non). 40 servings and it's around 30 bucks, so that's pretty good compared to some of the other pre workout products out there.

Anybody have any experience with this? I would love to hear about it if someone has tried it.
Sorry dude, only thing I've used from Cytosports is Cytogainer and Monster Mass. Both pretty solid though, I think Cytosports makes some good stuff.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ive used it and liked it good product no jitters smooth energy hope that helps.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
yeah i used it at one scoop a day before workout. Too a little while to actually get goin cause i didnt really feel too much the first week. but im in week 4 and im likin it

henryhavoc

Awards
Sorry dude, only thing I've used from Cytosports is Cytogainer and Monster Mass. Both pretty solid though, I think Cytosports makes some good stuff.
Yeah I like Cytosport in a sense of how they market their products. No fluff - you know what you're getting and it's at a good price.

ive used it and liked it good product no jitters smooth energy hope that helps.
Thanks!

yeah i used it at one scoop a day before workout. Too a little while to actually get goin cause i didnt really feel too much the first week. but im in week 4 and im likin it
Good too hear!

I went with it mainly because of the price. 40 servings means 40 workouts, and that means a good 10 weeks worth for a really good price. I was considering some of the other N.O. products, but most of them need too be taken daily, even on non-workout days, which I don't think is necessary.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't care much for any of their other products. But Fast Twitch is definitely a great product. The stim is mild and smooth. Pumps, edurance, and focus are all decent. There's nothing about Fast Twitch that will blow you away, but it's not deficient anywhere either. It's one of my favorite "under the radar" products :thumbsup: