formex?

Boxdog100

Awards
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think formex gave me gyno. Was using it at 50 mg eo for two weeks then went up to 75 mg and now my nipples are really itchy and puffy i have small bumps around the nipple is this gyno. I really need help what should i do any help would be nice Please help im freaking out

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can pretty much guarantee that you don't have gyno!

itchy/puffy nips can be a symptom of a flux in hormone levels...ie, reduction in estrogen caused by the formex.

the only time I've seen an AI cause gyno is from running a high dose and then discontinuing use without tapering the dosage down...estrogen rebound.

btw: why were you running form EOD?

Boxdog100

Awards
I was running it everyday. Dont no what it is but under my left nipple r these little bead like thins under the skin and its it xtremelty heavy and puffy. goes the right is not as bad but its xtremely puffy and sensitive

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think formex gave me gyno. Was using it at 50 mg eo for two weeks then went up to 75 mg and now my nipples are really itchy and puffy i have small bumps around the nipple is this gyno. I really need help what should i do any help would be nice Please help im freaking out
delsolrob is right on the money with this...

check the link !