formex?

1. formex?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think formex gave me gyno. Was using it at 50 mg eo for two weeks then went up to 75 mg and now my nipples are really itchy and puffy i have small bumps around the nipple is this gyno. I really need help what should i do any help would be nice Please help im freaking out

2. I can pretty much guarantee that you don't have gyno!

itchy/puffy nips can be a symptom of a flux in hormone levels...ie, reduction in estrogen caused by the formex.

the only time I've seen an AI cause gyno is from running a high dose and then discontinuing use without tapering the dosage down...estrogen rebound.

btw: why were you running form EOD?

3. I was running it everyday. Dont no what it is but under my left nipple r these little bead like thins under the skin and its it xtremelty heavy and puffy. goes the right is not as bad but its xtremely puffy and sensitive
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Boxdog100 View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think formex gave me gyno. Was using it at 50 mg eo for two weeks then went up to 75 mg and now my nipples are really itchy and puffy i have small bumps around the nipple is this gyno. I really need help what should i do any help would be nice Please help im freaking out
    delsolrob is right on the money with this...

check the link !
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Formex Help
    By BIGSWIN19 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 05:22 PM
  2. Formex??
    By paolucci0130 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 06:50 PM