Bromocriptine vs ldopa

Buffgammaman

Awards
Bromocriptine vs ldopa, which makes more growth hormone in you?

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Interesting post. Bromocriptine is not OTC.

I could be wrong but I think I'm right.

Anyway 1-carboxy better than ldopa, i.e. PowerFull much better than buying bulk ldopa. Long story - please don't ask me to explain. I always get into arguments (my interpritation) or constructive debates (their opinion) with USPlab reps over this.

Most prescription stuff can carry heavy contra-indication, PowerFull zero contraindication. On that basis .... the only thing is you'll get tolerance against both these approaches.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bromocriptine-google it lots of info. it is a dopamine agonist that also has positive effects on hpta. by prescription only-the research chem version of this may be dangerous because you can't be sure of amount of active ingredient. remember research chems are not regulated. be safe and go with powerful.

Buffgammaman

Awards
Interesting post. Bromocriptine is not OTC.

I could be wrong but I think I'm right.

Anyway 1-carboxy better than ldopa, i.e. PowerFull much better than buying bulk ldopa. Long story - please don't ask me to explain. I always get into arguments (my interpritation) or constructive debates (their opinion) with USPlab reps over this.

Most prescription stuff can carry heavy contra-indication, PowerFull zero contraindication. On that basis .... the only thing is you'll get tolerance against both these approaches.

what do you mean by contra-indication?

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Formal term meaning complications with existing conditions or drug regimes or generally risk of sides... wiki it?