Aggression

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I remember a twinlab tribulus supplement that I used about 10 years ago that literally made me aggressive as hell. It didnt take days to work. I could pop a couple pills and then I was all pissed off and ready to tear up some weights 30 minutes later. It didn't necessarily put mass on me or anything like that but it sure did make me agressive in the wieght room and even just in general life. I definetely felt more "alpha" on it. Because of this I really experienced the mind muscle connection big time with this supplement. I could push through the last reps where as normally I might have given up. This was not a stimulant effect at all. This was just pure aggression.

Is there any supplements out today that are what I am describing above?

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I remember a twinlab tribulus supplement that I used about 10 years ago that literally made me aggressive as hell. It didnt take days to work. I could pop a couple pills and then I was all pissed off and ready to tear up some weights 30 minutes later. It didn't necessarily put mass on me or anything like that but it sure did make me agressive in the wieght room and even just in general life. I definetely felt more "alpha" on it. Because of this I really experienced the mind muscle connection big time with this supplement. I could push through the last reps where as normally I might have given up. This was not a stimulant effect at all. This was just pure aggression.

Is there any supplements out today that are what I am describing above?
Have you tried Deisel Test? It gives me some decent aggression and ALPHA feel and good focus, along with all the other great stuff it does.

I personaly love Now's Trib 1000. I doesn't quite give me the aggression, but gives me great mood and focus.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that is really good to know because I just ordered NOW's tribulus. I am thinking that if I double up the dosage I might get what I am looking for.

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you're looking to get that feeling, I'd look into MassFX. It's an SHBG inhibitor and will create more free testosterone. You could stack it with the Tribulus you ordered.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
DTP by get diesel. yeah you'll wanna rip off heads, guaranteed