reset a.d.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i just finished up a bottle of reset ad at 3 caps a day and i bought 2 bottles. already i can say i feel 100% better and was wondering if it would be even more beneficial to run 2 bottles back to back or just save it for another time. also if i did run this one too would backing off to 1 pill be effective or would i have to go atleast 2 a day?

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Great! I dunno why Reset has such a big following.

Is pregnenolone big on boosting cortisol responses? It does contain a pretty big dose of preg.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Great! I dunno why Reset has such a big following.

Is pregnenolone big on boosting cortisol responses? It does contain a pretty big dose of preg.
pregnenolone is a precursor to every hormone in the body i think. don't know the exact thing it does

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
For those with skin problems, how does reset AD affect you.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
well can we get back to my real question if anybody can help me out with that?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
well can we get back to my real question if anybody can help me out with that?
Your probably the only one who can answer that. It probably takes different people different amounts of time to heal their adrenals.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Your probably the only one who can answer that. It probably takes different people different amounts of time to heal their adrenals.
yea that's true but i was just wondering what the protocol is for it. i mean i feel fine now but i don't know how long it takes on average to completely get better. is 1 bottle normally enough or is 2 the average. i mean i feel fine now but if i get off will i go back to what i was before. just trying to get a consensus of what most people do.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
what benefits have you noticed? i would say if you are satisfied i would hold it off till u decide u need it again. but if you think it could help more, then keep with it.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Anyway ... to support Reset A.D. you'll need a controlled diet with low GI carbs. It'll not work without that no matter what the reps tell you.

Preg. is the precursor to the androgens but its also found in the CNS - its some sort of neuro-steriod.

I'd like the Reset A.D. reps to turn up here and tell us exactly why they've put preg. in their. Its such a heavily advertized product here - I think we deserve an answer.